It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Proves the Country is still Racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The first thing people start whining about is food stamps. Like food stamps are the root of this country's fiscal woes. Bull#. How about this country stop sending billions of dollars to all these foreign countries. Food stamps are a drop in the damn bucket in comparison.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So let's say you have 5 Mexicans, 3 Salvadorans, and 1 British dude in the US, and the new president is sworn in a goes on an anti-illegal immigrant crusade swearing to deport anyone who is in the country illegally.

3 of the Mexicans, 1 Salvadoran, and the British dude are all in the country illegally for various reasons. If all of them are deported, is the new president racist?

Deportation is not racist, blaming illegals and minorities for the failling of the us economie, and using this to sell is election brings some racist people on board, the man is not racist, but hes pandering to a certain angry voter, hillary does the same thing,
With people angry at the right.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

link   

So, it helps the US economy when businesses can either hire workers and pay them straight up cash under the table and thus undercut their competition who are hiring legal workers and paying all the added taxes and fees that come with it -or- relocating to the countries mentioned where they can legally pay their workers the same lower wages and then not have to hire American workers and pay them wages with all the added taxes and fees that come with them?

You are saying neither route hurts the US economy and legal US citizens at all?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That’s UTTER nonsense

Statistics are unequivocal that these programs halted poverty all across the spectrum of America.

In fact it’s only since the conservative resurgence that poverty has come back strong

And all the civil rights laws FINALLY allowed black and other minorities a way to enter the mainstream

Those stats I quote are proof that the minorities were left out up until recently and their still way behind

btw, anyway Trump supports these programs all you Trump people are trying to bring up

Do you'll know Trump is a political moderate on economics and these issues.

you're arguing a great big straw man

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And for the life of me I can't believe that all the "enlightened" members of ats are still at each other's throats about these bogus ass elections. Nothing is going change for the better and whoever is "selected" cannot and will not stop the economic trainwreck that's coming sooner than you may think. You people keep arguing about which wing is better on the same dirty bird. If this wasn't so serious it would be pure comedy.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
TRUMP SUPPORTS LIBERAL PROGRAMS

REMMEBER THAT FOLKS

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
the problem is everyone knows what the problem is,

everyone know what the answer is,

everyone has a rebuttal to every rebuttal.

America is broken right now.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Trump is not pandering to anyone. He is genuine. His views have nothing to do with trying to get elected.
Maybe this will help:

Twenty-eight years ago.

First of all - he was saying the same things that he does now about the problems with our country being taken advantage of by other countries.

Second - he said then that he would only run for president if things got really bad. And it got really bad.

Third - for Willtell - do you think Oprah would be so nice to a "racist"?

Trump is not making things up to pander to anyone. I believe that he really does want to make America better and fix what is wrong with the country. He has seen it getting worse for years, and finally decided that someone had better do something about it.
edit on 4/30/16 by BlueAjah because: 28 years ago, not 20

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In light of the fact that, albeit Trump is espousing xenophobic nonsense, many here have to examine their support of Trump in light of their hatred for liberal programs.

…Since Trump fully supports them!

Remember in the debate

To Trumps credit mind you, he said

“There will be no one dying in the streets when I’m president!”

Goes to show you I’m not a Trump hater

I recognize he does have some good traditional LIBERAL ideas

Unfortunately, though, in light of his xenophobic (deal with the devil) he must be rejected

Though he’s better than Cruz…by a long shot

I rest my case!

Applause accepted!!!

LONG LIVE LIBERAL PROGRAMS!
edit on 30-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

But the poverty levels seem to spike up under Democrat Congresses.

An ironic problem that supports the Democrat/Poverty political complex.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Willtell

One thing a guy like Trump proves is that if it weren’t for racism in America much of what liberals want would have been done. As it is in European countries…. Such as real universal health care and real helping the poor out of poverty.

The problem is conservatism( and the GOP) is so littered with racists that they refuse to help the people at the bottom (in America the minorities of color mostly) so they maintain conservatism to keep the minorities from being assisted.

This is proven by Trump in that he’s actually a liberal moderate with some conservative sounding tough guy anti-minority rhetoric to placate the racists amongst the conservatives.

That’s why the KKK, various other overt racists and other bigots like Alex Jones and Jess Rense are for Trump.

Absolutely wrong. You have it all reversed.

The racists are the liberals always screaming racism whenever they don't get their way. Crying like little girls and pulling the race card for every little thing.

There wouldn't even be any racism if it weren't for the liberal media creating it out of thin air just to push their agenda. And their agenda includes creating racism every chance they get, and claiming racism every chance they get.

The liberal media lynched all those black people in history

The liberal media kept black, woman and other minorities out of power for decades

The liberal media had two separate school systems in America for decades

The liberal media did redlining in America where black people couldn’t get not only homes in white neighborhoods but loans

Black GI’S couldn’t get GI bill loans

The liberal media was responsible for the Tuskegee syphilis experiments on black people

The liberal media is responsible for the economic disparity amongst the various racial groups in America

I could go on and on...

The liberal (promiscuous) media may be responsible for some social ills today but to blame all the historical and present plight of black Americans and racism on the liberal media is patently ridiculous

Not just the liberal media. Don't forget the democrat party itself supporting slavery and fighting against the freeing of slaves.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This is total nonsense there's poor people all over this country of every race.

There's a lot of rich white people because there is a white majority here so it reflects in the demographics of economy.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

In canada we say that we are not racist, im from the east coast and we dont see many natives, on the west coast where i live now theres 2 native communitys, and the # people say about them is terrible, and people dont think its racist at all to put natives down.

Again, that is bigots not racism.
edit on 2016/4/30 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You're exactly right OP!
He has shown that the left is among the most racist ideology we have seen in this country since the democrats created the KKK. You are so right OP thank you for this...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

A bit off topic - but in the general racist ballpark - I heard an idea floated the other day, one I've never considered before or actually heard.

That Lincoln did the Union a great disservice in not allowing the South to secede.

Wow - what a concept and a great plot for a story heck with Phillip K. Dicks' "Man in the HIghtower".

I just don't know - we could have started perpetual war much sooner. Or build a wall sooner. Or maybe formed a more perfect and humane Union without the South dragging us back to the plantation.

Yep - racism is alive and well in the USA and is getting louder everyday.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The time is quickly approaching where cries of racism won't even raise an eyebrow, and the OP is helping us in that direction. Personally it scares me to consider a world where people have become desensitized to accusations of racism, but thanks to the liberally-accusing left that's where we're going.

True racism is a horrible and disgusting thing, the garbage being called racism today is just people being jerks. There have always been jerks, there will always be jerks, and jerks use whatever they can to hurt you. If that's race, they will use race, if it's something else they will use something else. Jerks using race as a means to hurt people is significantly different than a society of people holding white supremacist ideals.

Stop buying into the BS.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This administration changed how poverty is counted. It is now a percentage, not a hard barrier. Do you understand what that means? It means that if the lowest income in the US were in six digits, it would still qualify as poverty because the count is done based on a percentage.

The bottom X percent of people will ALWAYS be in poverty now ... no matter how much they make, no matter how much they might be able to afford with it, no matter what ... because the government has decided to create a system that ensures that statistically speaking, the poor will always be with us.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Actually the only thing connected with Trump and his supporters concerning racism is a bunch of backward people with signs crying racism and spraying Mexican immigrants with pepperspray and calling black guys racist. Ofcourse I can see how easy it is to think otherwise IF YOU DONT PAY INCOME TAX.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The notion that any prejudice will ever disappear from this world is rediculous. People need to just get used to that reality and stop whining so much. What the world needs is more humor. everuone is so broken though, that they are extremely sensitive. a reply to: starwarsisreal

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join