It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Proves the Country is still Racist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
america has always been racist, but there was a veil of progress that seemed to indicate things were better

trump shattered that illusion

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
america has always been racist, but there was a veil of progress that seemed to indicate things were better

trump shattered that illusion

Cant be "racist" there is only one race on this planet. you need to use the term ETHNICIST.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

How old do you think I am

Hint I'm a millennial

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

How old do you think I am

Hint I'm a millennial

you say that the federal government does not create jobs, and yet we spend hundreds of billions in the defense dept. alone. the companies that get the contracts hire hundreds of thousands (or more), of workers all around the nation....there are thousands of other smaller businesses that have contracts with the federal government for all kinds of work that needs to be done to keep this country humming along.....so I asked your age because it seemed that you were a lot younger than a millennial, due to the statement you posted...that's all...not dissing you

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I didn't say the government didnt create jobs. The only way to fight poverty is through education and our public schools are a joke and college is a business with banks throwing out loans like candy and tuition rising every year. Being a women's studies major and mad because they don't have a job. The next generation only cares about social issues not job training. A generalization which I hope I'm wrong or proven wrong.

The only way to fight poverty is through lifting people out of poverty not just throwing money at it.

But now I'm off topic.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

One of the biggest issues is that the left is changing the definition of racism and calling everything racist these days. The regressive left is causing a divide. As someone on the left its very saddening to me.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's going to take a very long time before racism is a thing of the past, in any nation. Trump is simply stirring up the pot. Not in my opinion, a very wise thing to do. He isn't bringing the subject to light.. he is banging a stick against a hornet nest.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Are you a minority of color?

I’m mixed race.

Again I’m not saying Trump is a racist or his voters are( some of them are).

What I am saying is that Trump is using dog whistles to attract a certain voter group to his cause.

And indeed the larger point is that within certain conservative circles they are conservatives largely because it means denying minorities’ government money through programs.

Trump though isn’t about cutting these programs (good for him) so why do these racists follow him?

Why are KKK types following Trump?

You do realize how the government got that money right? Well I'll enlighten You since You have no idea how the government got that money. The government threatened people with force and the scared peasants paid their taxes. The people whom refuse to pay tend to get thrown in a place called prison or shot which makes an example of them. So hopefully now since I made You aware of Why these people are pissed then maybe You will stop calling these victims racists. Oh and btw welfare is not a right and I am one of those evil racists that can't wait till it's gone. I see no difference between welfare for the poor and for the rich. The main thing that pisses Me off is I have to exchange My life for a commodity while others get it for FREEEEEEEEE just because they are special. The main reason I feel this way is because there is NOTHING stopping these so called minorities from bettering themselves and their communities except for THEMSELVES.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

One thing a guy like Trump proves is that if it weren’t for racism in America much of what liberals want would have been done. As it is in European countries…. Such as real universal health care and real helping the poor out of poverty.

The problem is conservatism( and the GOP) is so littered with racists that they refuse to help the people at the bottom (in America the minorities of color mostly) so they maintain conservatism to keep the minorities from being assisted.

This is proven by Trump in that he’s actually a liberal moderate with some conservative sounding tough guy anti-minority rhetoric to placate the racists amongst the conservatives.

That’s why the KKK, various other overt racists and other bigots like Alex Jones and Jess Rense are for Trump.

And that is exactly why various racists are FOR Obama. Do people need a recent history lesson on that type of racism too? Racists against whites.

So yes, the country AS A WHOLE is racist. Welcome to reality!

With Trump it's always: China, Mexico, Japan. It seems ONLY non white groups of people are the subject of Trump's rhetoric...

That's NOT saying Trump doesn't get on white individuals

Its typical racist xenophobia racists like to hear

That's my point of this OP

How do You know what xenophobes like to hear? Do You happen to be one?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Because it isn't.

There are still stupid, bigoted individuals, but there isn't anything keeping minorities from success. Sadly, most liberals need racism to be an issue to stay relevant.

That's because they have to blame someone for the reason Why they can't succeed. When all else fails blame the evil white racists because it's so much easier than admitting that You are a looser. Sometimes I actually wished We could send these idiots to a third world for a year just so they can see the opportunities they threw away. I'm pretty sure these same people whom accuse AMERICANS of being racists will be begging to come back in two weeks. The truth is there are places in this world where You can't even get a job and these idiots complain about working in the US. The Philippines is one such country whose major export is LABOR just because there is no jobs in the Philippines. I don't think these people will willing sacrifice for themselves and their families like the Philippinos I've met while working offshore in the gulf. I guess it's easier just to sit on Your bum and blame someone of a different skin color than to actually make sacrifices for Your life and Your children's lives.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Pyrrho

That's interesting, considering that historically the KKK is a branch of the democratic party.. and many KKK members endorse Hillary Clinton.

And since we're on the topic, could you explain exactly what is racist about Trump's campaign?

Trump isint racist per say, but he uses people fears to try to win the next election, by blaming minorities he attracts some racist, just like hillary attracts people who hate right leaning voters.

But those people just hate conservatives and love white people right??? I think it's amazing how one group isn't racist while the other is just because they vote conservative.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hell no! Why would I? They try to kill us at every turn. I WOULD join a secret society that is against them though. Anyone who joins something simply because they cant beat them...is a coward.
edit on 2-5-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Can we simply change the word Liberal to Hypocrite? PLEASE!!!

To the OP and all who agree with him: You sit back, look at and judge every person based upon your individual opinions and beliefs. And when you discover a person or group from whom your opinion differs, you call them BAD. They you claim "fair game" to use all the tactics, all the curses, all the violence, etc. against these people. You are racist against whites whose opinion you don't like...you are homophobic against straights whose beliefs are different than yours...you punch peaceful people at rallies that speak their views...you demonize those who believe in a God other than your impossible Utopian fantasy...you elect criminals and demand criminals be ignored or set free...etc., etc., etc.

You stand as the definition of hypocrite and are the majority of all the problems in our country. War is wrong...until you find a country you hate. Rape is wrong until the person who does it is someone you like. Countries are evil if they attack women and gays...until you want their money.

While there are many problems in America, getting rid of those whose actions I describe above would solve the vast majority of them. Liars, cheats and criminals...all of you.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You're right on with that..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

One thing a guy like Trump proves is that if it weren’t for racism in America much of what liberals want would have been done. As it is in European countries…. Such as real universal health care and real helping the poor out of poverty.

The problem is conservatism( and the GOP) is so littered with racists that they refuse to help the people at the bottom (in America the minorities of color mostly) so they maintain conservatism to keep the minorities from being assisted.

This is proven by Trump in that he’s actually a liberal moderate with some conservative sounding tough guy anti-minority rhetoric to placate the racists amongst the conservatives.

That’s why the KKK, various other overt racists and other bigots like Alex Jones and Jess Rense are for Trump.

This woman , who is an executive working for Trump Inc, contradicts your view that Trump is a racist.

youtu.be...

Anyway, keep on hating.
edit on 2-5-2016 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The stupid is strong in this one.
KKK started by......liberals
Jim Crow laws passed by......liberals
Slavery ended by.....conservatives
Learn to read history.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Why is it soooo many Trump nay Sayers bring up the race card????????

Don't we as natural born Americans have the right to expect our sovereignty as a nation be respected and protected? I happen to be an American Indian so 99.9 % of all Americans are an alien of one form or anther. It just so happens until recent memory anyone wanted to be an American citizen did it the right way.

How many people that arrived through Ellis Island came here with the intent of changing America to fit their view? None they came here picked up our flag and defended it, today illegals would rather burn the US flag than defend it.

I understand things are rough in Mexico....

If the Mexican Government had not taken away the people's right to protect themselves they would not be in such a situation.

if the local police were actual police and not members of a drug cartel things would clean up quickly.

If the citizens were armed as we are, the Citizens would out number the cartel corrupted cops, just like here in America. Why do you think NO country on earth will ever invade the USA. 90% + of every house has some type of firearm which equals the single largest armed nation on the planet.

let me ask this.. How far do you think an American would get going to say Syria and demanding our way and burning their flag. how long do you think one would be alive???? yet millions of ILLEGALS come to our county and show little to no respect for our culture and try to turn America into their culture.

This is surly not for just Mexican immigrants but If you miss home that badly Go home, we Americans will pay for that gladly and still save trillions compared to what we give now

This is NOT about race this is about our sovereignty as a nation
edit on 3-5-2016 by tow69 because: last line added

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
pull the wool off your eyes. do some research youll be horrified to find the subtle racism in both parties. democrats just do it with a smile on there face.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

We had a far left ideologue with Obama not we'll get a far right ideologue in Trump.

You do see the pattern here?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join