It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction is a reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I am a real abductee and my hoax radar is going off, sorry.

LMAO lizzardsamok, your too funny. His is a more beleivable story than yours, just. Atleast he offers a few details and has only posted his story once. Obviously hes not desperate to be beleived like you.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Abductee_193

Mr. Lizzardsamok seems to me has gotten you off tilt. Your following statement below really concerns me. I was thought to believe you have no expertise or real understanding with the information provided to you.

Your Statement to Lizzardsamok:

"What you are talking about is quantum teleportation which is a result of quantum entanglement. This allows for instant transfer of information from one location to another which would obviosly be faster then it would take light to travel that distance however this dose not involve a velocity that is greater then light."

I have defended you in my comments to this thread but his your comments
seem to your disprove your earlier statements.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Truthforall]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
" have defended you in my comments to this thread but his your comments
seem to your disprove your earlier statements."
can you explain further. Recently I have attempted to prove or disprove the information I've been given and the reasearch I have done literally in the last few days has led me to the study of quantum physics. These things I've discovered seam to fit with the information I've been given.
When LizardsAmok argues that the speed of light has infact been broken this is something I beleive wasn't tru so I researched it on the internet.
Please understand that I see a difference between traveling faster thn light and traveling with a velocity faster then light. I beleive our scientests are on the verge of discovering travel outside our known dimensions.
Infact it is the discusions on this forum that have prompted me to do more resarch into proving or disproving my experiences. If somone can offer a reasonable alternative explanation to my experience I am just as interested in hearing that as from somone who can confirm what I say.I hope to hear from you soon.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Abductee_193]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Please send me a link on "quantum teleportation " that you have researched in the last few days. First of all I would like to know what "quantum teleportation" is about.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
hello again
www.research.ibm.com...

information on these things are readily available online which has been a great help to my research. I think you'll find this interesting. our scientists have discovered that when two quantum system are in a state of entanglement it is possible to tranfer information from one to the other no matter what the distance instantly!. Based on the information I received I beleive this is the key to travel outside our dimension.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee_193
lizzardsamok:
1. I didn't claim to discover the theory of relativity.
2. "as you approach light speed time gets slower- you age less
as you are travelling at light speed time stops for you "
I agree
"as you go faster than light time reverses"
------> I don't beleive it is possible to have a velocity faster then light.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

LMAO lizzardsamok, your too funny. His is a more beleivable story than yours, just. Atleast he offers a few details and has only posted his story once. Obviously hes not desperate to be beleived like you.

I dont care what you belive instar as i said stop following my threads and cyber stalking me!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You wouldnt know the truth if it bit you in the ass !

If you saw dragons would you not warn your village ?

suggestion : put an age limit in here for children like INSTAR.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Abductee_193

Please answer my last question.

What is "quantum teleportation " ? ( Please note that I have seen Star Trek and know the concept of teleportation)

Your thread stated the following about the technology given to you.

"The rest of the information I was given consisted of technical specifications for inter-steller craft and other technology."

You state nothing about about teleportation?

The link you gave me states the following about teleportation :

"It is the name given by science fiction writers"

Second quote from article is:

"This subtle kind of information, also called "Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen (EPR) correlation" or "entanglement"

I think ALL of this is above you.

No disrespect but the internet will not educate you in quantum physics in two days.

Maybe you should contact an expert as I have suggested in my earlier comments.

Good luck and God Bless.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Originally posted by instar

I dont care what you belive instar as i said stop following my threads and cyber stalking me!

You wouldnt know the truth if it bit you in the ass !

If you saw dragons would you not warn your village ?

suggestion : put an age limit in here for children like INSTAR.

Im not stalking your threads, your posting your same crap story and links in as many threads as possible, And calling anyone who doesnt beleive you or has a different experience a liar or hoaxer.
Have you thought up any new details for your story yet ? What did your lizard ship look like from the outside? inside?

[edit on 093131p://52019 by instar]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
"------> I don't beleive it is possible to have a velocity faster then light.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Truthforall

please read the full article its drawing a paralelle between science fiction and fact. quantum teleporation is a name which apears in science fiction but is now a part of science fact and has been proven, a google search for "quantum teleportation" will give results from many reputable sciene insitutes. Even Lizardsamok has acknoledged its existance.
you've asked what it is. it's nothing to do with those devices scene in program like star trek. It's a tequnique discovered by sicentists in which they can transfer information from one location to another, this is a fact which can be easily confirmed. It is based on quantum englanglement which was discovered by our scientitsts in the 1930s.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Instar and lizzardsamok

You may what to get off this thread and U2U each other if you have a problem with each other.

Sorry Abductee_193

I just think this is disrespect to your thread OR any thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't like to critize anyone here but IMHO lizardsamok it making up what he is saying. I've read his threads and other reptilian stories on the internet and none of it seams beleivable.
I know my story may not sound beleivable to some but it is something that I can personally confirm.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Who are addressing this reply to:

"------> I don't beleive it is possible to have a velocity faster then light.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
""The rest of the information I was given consisted of technical specifications for inter-steller craft and other technology."

You state nothing about about teleportation?"

please understand that "quantum teleportation" is not the teleporation of sciene fiction stories it is about being able to transfer information with a zero delay. I beleive this is fundermental the way the alien's crafts travel as they travel by the same mechanism as information has been sucesfully 'teleported' by our scientests.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"Who are addressing this reply to:"

that reply is to lizardsamok, it quotes text from his message. sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee_193
""The rest of the information I was given consisted of technical specifications for inter-steller craft and other technology."

You state nothing about about teleportation?"

please understand that "quantum teleportation" is not the teleporation of sciene fiction stories it is about being able to transfer information with a zero delay. I beleive this is fundermental the way the alien's crafts travel as they travel by the same mechanism as information has been sucesfully 'teleported' by our scientests.

OMG i cant belive your telling me about what i told you .. so stupid !!! and you people cant read plain english or qoutes or even research the LEADS I gave you! and as far as quantum teleportaion goes (WHICH I GAVE YOU IF YOU LOOK UP YOULL SEE IN THREAD HE SAID THANKS and notice how he looked it up! . ) now abductee_ is saying that i dont understand the very information I gave him....

this is like a physics professor whos trying to teach 3 year old apes...

and just talking about what it is not even comprehending the uses....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You seem to under stand alot more about your experience than You first suggestest with your last and prevoius statments and original thread.

People there no evidence that our scientist has done this and really think as this point that I am wasting my time with this bullsh*t.

"zero delay" ???

Such as zero deflection.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
"People there no evidence that our scientist has done this and really think as this point that I am wasting my time with this bullsh*t. "
Maybe you don't trust information provided my media outlets (who dose?) but here news.nationalgeographic.com...

quot from lazardsamok @ ufocasebook.conforums.com...
"they should some as 1 was agressive towards me when i awoke and tried to swing at it lol.
It was to no avail it swept me with its tail knocking me down i then blacked out of memory
till we were back on the ground and they were gone. "

Now I will never take anything you ever post seriously LMFAO. That is complete nonsense and you know it.

"OMG i cant belive your telling me about what i told you "
If you had made the post I quoted then I would have been tell you.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
how they fly ! man your really dis info sorry.

this is the basic principle of how they fly ...ive built them....
(now he will claim this is it and then will twist it with ignorance again
jnaudin.free.fr...

yes no delay !

finally a crack of light in here

As far as my and my friends story goes...
im done trying to convince idiots as they are not capable of accepting it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join