It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
First, that's not assault or battery. What it is is an insult to any woman who's been a true victim of assault or battery.

Second, Fields touched Trump first, not once but twice. Walk up to any big name politician or celebrity or athlete with security detail and they too will warn you first, then pull you away. Why does Fields think the rules don't apply to her?

Third, that contact likely did not result in those bruises. She's using bruises from something else to prop up her weak story.

Fourth, there's reports some media members are sitting on emails for Fields claiming she knows she wasn't a victim of battery.

And fifth, the prosecutor is a Shillary operative.

Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg is part of Hillary Clinton’s team. In case there was any doubt about Hillary Clinton‘s overwhelming Democratic establishment support, her campaign this morning rolled out a 150-member “Florida Leadership Council” that includes most of the state’s big Democratic names — but is a little thin on Palm Beach County support, Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Tax Collector Anne Gannon are also part of Clinton’s Florida team.

source

If you don't like Trump, as least stick to the fact and attack those. This however is just dirty politics and the MSM playing its part in participating in a corrupt media complex.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: UKTruth

The fact that you call people vermin tells me everything I'll ever need to know about you.

It must be easy for you to be a Trump supporter, the Midlands is pretty far removed from the consequences.

Actually the whole world is already suffering the consequences of the vermin that currently have a stranglehold on the world.
If you don't understand the global impact of US policy then you need to go and do a lot of homework before you vote. The right vote can mean the difference between millions of deaths and injustices vs wasting time on vermin like this woman.
Vermin is exactly what these people are.
edit on 29/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The new video clearly shows him touching her UPPER arm, not her lower arm.

Silly girl bruised herself in the wrong place.

The defense lawyer will have a field day with her inconsistencies and outright lies.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And on Tuesday, police booked Lewandowski on misdemeanor battery charges. “He was arrested and released with a Notice to Appear,” said Officer Adam Brown, a spokesman for the Jupiter police. Images of the police report are circulating on Twitter:

He was not placed in handcuffs, arrested, read his rights, booked into holding, released on bond, ect. Everyone reporting otherwise will have hell to pay, literally when he sues them for libel. He simply went to the police station under his own power and signed his notice to appear. I did the same thing recently to setup a traffic court date. Took me about 5 mins. BTW, I ALWAYS fight traffic tickets.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Do you know who Roger Stone is? Do you know anything about Roger Stone? He's an admitted political "dirty trickster" who has been one of Trump's closest friends for decades and for many years, was Donald Trump's employee — his personal lobbyist.

Furthermore, one of the women involved who is denying the truth of the scandal is...?

Katrina Pierson, Donald Trump's national campaign spokesperson.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

disgusting behaviour of these liberal snowflake SJW's.

The woman filing the claim was part of Brietbart.com, a notorious right-wing conservative media outlet. I don't know if that makes her 'liberal' or not, but I doubt a liberal would report for them.

We have an outspoken liberal member of ATS that works for the GOP.

It does happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Do you know who Roger Stone is? Do you know anything about Roger Stone? He's an admitted political "dirty trickster" who has been one of Trump's closest friends for decades and for many years, was Donald Trump's employee — his personal lobbyist.

Furthermore, one of the women involved who is denying the truth of the scandal is...?

Katrina Pierson, Donald Trump's national campaign spokesperson.

I am fully aware of who he is - my point is that this has moved well beyond speculation. He has openly said he knows for a fact the story in at least one case is true and has openly challenged Cruz to sue him. No MSM reports at all on this. The narrative on the limited reporting remains... 'Trump did it' in order to drive a completely baseless narrative about sexism... with nothing to substantiate and plenty available to refute that he planted the story.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Second, Fields touched Trump first, not once but twice. Walk up to any big name politician or celebrity or athlete with security detail and they too will warn you first, then pull you away. Why does Fields think the rules don't apply to her?

Wow straight off the Trump twitter feed — new excuses for the fanboys!

If she was a security threat and Corey Lewandowski grabbed her (not any of the actual security people) then why did he deny it even happened? Why did this latest spin just appear out of nowhere today?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The whole world has the opportunity now to shame this little snowflake to send a message to other little snowflakes that they will be humiliated if they don't stop their antics.

Spoken like a die-hard trump supporter..

There will be plenty of shame to be dolled out once the entire Trump spectacle has run it's course...

I suspect in keeping with the dishonest core of Trump's campaign, many Trump supporters will soon boldly claim they never supported him in the first place..

His is a campaign of fear mongering, intolerance, encouraged violence, greed and threats...

The media likes to watch the clown...but the American people won't elect him. He and his supporters have confused attention for popularity.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Isn't there a Town Hall tonight, hosted by CNN? I can't wait to see Donald Trump's ratings skyrocket after CNN attempts to skewer him over this non-event.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

a reply to: BIGPoJo

According to FL state law, Trump can charge her with simple battery.

Of course you won't have any problem posting the law you a referring to, right?

Sure let me do the work of typing into Google for you.

The crime of Simple Battery or Misdemeanor Battery is defined under Section 784.03, Florida Statutes. In Florida, the term battery means: Any actual and intentional touching or striking of another person against that person's will (non-consensual), or. The intentional causing of bodily harm to another person.

The look on his face says "stop touching me".

Surely he must be traumatized after such a violent and horrific incident? He may need to take some time off. This hooligan of a woman deserves to be locked up for her war against men.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

The whole world has the opportunity now to shame this little snowflake to send a message to other little snowflakes that they will be humiliated if they don't stop their antics.

Spoken like a die-hard trump supporter..

There will be plenty of shame to be dolled out once the entire Trump spectacle has run it's course...

I suspect in keeping with the dishonest core of Trump's campaign, many Trump supporters will soon boldly claim they never supported him in the first place..

His is a campaign of fear mongering, intolerance, encouraged violence, greed and threats...

The media likes to watch the clown...but the American people won't elect him. He and his supporters have confused attention for popularity.

Spoken like a true SJW.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That is a very powerful post.

It tell a us quite a bit about agenda driven media. The Arab Spring (Obamas political foreign policy) intermeshed w/"Religion of Peace" meme equals "don't go there." The news cycle will save us!

A tug on a sleeve of a SJW reporter by a Trump staffer equals "War on Womyn" misogyny run amuk. Film, more film and sloooo mo film at 11, 12...24/7 til ANOTHER Trump indescretion (real or imagined) can take its place.

A reflection of media bias in action.

TY Glinda, for noticing it.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

No country in the world has ever been successful in a multiculturalism)

America is a multi cultural society and has been very successful in its history. Can't believe you don't see America as a multi cultural society. It's the original melting pot

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Precisely.

The media likes to watch the clown...but the American people won't elect him.

Let's sure hope they don't!

He and his supporters have confused attention for popularity.

Sure hope you're right, but I'm not so sure.

In my opinion, it's people who enjoy Jerry Springer and Duck Dynasty or "Black Friday at Walmart" videos.....it's ridiculous Kardashian-esque pathetic "reality tv." Beautifully produced and brilliantly staged. Show biz.

Oh well! Today I decided I don't care about those people anymore anyway!

edit on 3/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Isn't there a Town Hall tonight, hosted by CNN? I can't wait to see Donald Trump's ratings skyrocket after CNN attempts to skewer him over this non-event.

Yep..it's tonight: www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The crime of Simple Battery or Misdemeanor Battery is defined under Section 784.03, Florida Statutes. In Florida, the term battery means: Any actual and intentional touching or striking of another person against that person's will (non-consensual), or. The intentional causing of bodily harm to another person.

Surely he must be traumatized after such a violent and horrific incident? He may need to take some time off. This hooligan of a woman deserves to be locked up for her war against men.

Is Trump in this thread stealing my ideas lol?

Tweet from Trump

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Tweet from Trump

What is in her hand?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Tweet from Trump

What is in her hand?

I think its a bomb - think of the children... we have to do something about this woman!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
On a serious note, I wonder if this question can be answered honestly.

If it were a man that had been pulled back from Donald Trump because they got too close, would the news coverage and outrage be the same?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join