It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Much better video than the police video.

www.youtube.com...

Note that she knew the 'witness' from the Washington times and knew he was there to do a story on Lewondowski.
Apart from that there is nothing to this at all.

edit on 29/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Because it did not happen. You see him talking to someone but it is not her. It is Lewandowski.

Look, the bruises on the arm are not consistent with where she was allegedly 'grabbed' or the angle. Those bruises look self made and to be honest, it makes me sick to think that they could be.

Watch the video...the angle is allllll wrong.

www.youtube.com...

watch all the angles here...how did he get his hand around her arm so perfect to cause those 'bruises'

She then does not skip a beat and keeps walking...not talking to the other reporter..
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-29T16:16:13-05:000413 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump has just spoken about this - he is backing up Lewondowski 100% and made it clear he doesn't care if it hurts him politically.
He also said if the video had shown anything like the original claim he would have sacked Lewondowski on the spot.

It will be decided in court, but just looking at the full video (not the frame grab video shown by MSM) it's pretty clear there is nothing to this. I think Trump is going to come out of it looking like a man pf principal that backed up his innocent employee.

Exactly. All other GOP candidates said their campaign managers would've been fired immediately.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here you go....

www.youtube.com...

His statement.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Trump has just spoken about this - he is backing up Lewondowski 100% and made it clear he doesn't care if it hurts him politically.
He also said if the video had shown anything like the original claim he would have sacked Lewondowski on the spot.

It will be decided in court, but just looking at the full video (not the frame grab video shown by MSM) it's pretty clear there is nothing to this. I think Trump is going to come out of it looking like a man pf principal that backed up his innocent employee.

Exactly. All other GOP candidates said their campaign managers would've been fired immediately.

yep - a politician will hang anyone out to to dry - innocent or guilty.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I tried to read through this thread before responding but most of what I saw was " neener neener!" from both sides. So, I just watched the video. Lots of people crowding around. She came up next to Trump, Lewandowski slides between her and Trump and obviously touched her and probably did grab her arm. NOW, I'm reading reports that a secret service agent has come forward to give more details.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

But speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail told DailyMail.com on Tuesday that Fields touched Trump twice – and was warned by agents to stop – before Lewandowski pulled her away.

So she was warned. She didn't stop. Lewandowski stopped her. Yeah, she blew it out of proportion but technically she can press charges. Apparently TECHNICALLY Trump can press those same charges against her. Tit for tat. People from both sides will make this out to be what they want. Personally, I've had worse happen to me in a crowded store.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I tried to read through this thread before responding but most of what I saw was " neener neener!" from both sides. So, I just watched the video. Lots of people crowding around. She came up next to Trump, Lewandowski slides between her and Trump and obviously touched her and probably did grab her arm. NOW, I'm reading reports that a secret service agent has come forward to give more details.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

But speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail told DailyMail.com on Tuesday that Fields touched Trump twice – and was warned by agents to stop – before Lewandowski pulled her away.

So she was warned. She didn't stop. Lewandowski stopped her. Yeah, she blew it out of proportion but technically she can press charges. Apparently TECHNICALLY Trump can press those same charges against her. Tit for tat. People from both sides will make this out to be what they want. Personally, I've had worse happen to me in a crowded store.

If its true she was warned then she is going to be humiliated in court.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Perhaps you may have missed my previous post, so I will ask again:

Considering that the police were willing to file those charges, it's also possible that he may be found guilty. Who knows at this point?

Anyway, if he is found innocent and that makes Trump look like a man of principle, what will Trump look like if he is found guilty?

I was also doing some reading and it appears that a bruise, or other recognizable marks, can make a big difference when it comes to assault or abuse claims.

So to say this is nothing and will not stand in court is putting the cart before the horse.
edit on 29-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If its true she was warned then she is going to be humiliated in court.

By the time this gets to court, we'll have to dig deep to remember what the heck the case was all about. Hillary Clinton will be wearing a striped pant-suit behind bars before today's non-incident reaches the courtroom/jury.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

But speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail told DailyMail.com on Tuesday that Fields touched Trump twice – and was warned by agents to stop – before Lewandowski pulled her away. 'She crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to,' said the agent, who was present that night in Jupiter. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Also, look at the police report. It says she asked the reporter Ben If that was 'Corey"? In the video they both follow him and she see who it is.

again, this will not see trial.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Since there is an audio recording any warning should be on it. That agent might have just jeopardized his job if the recording says otherwise.

Lewandowski has already changed his story so we know for certain that he has lied at least once about this.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Maybe that's partly why those pansies are losing.

Trump has principle and isn't going to allow some lying little snowflake ruin this man's career.

Good on him.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This is the way I look at this.

First, you should stand behind someone if you think they are innocent. If he did not he is not dumb enough to stand behind someone. He just is not. This shows me that he has faith and will back someone unless they are wrong. He already said he would have fired him. He fired a staffer last year who used the 'n-word' on Facebook. No one talks about that when the racism card is played.

If a court of law was to find him guilty I would not worry about Donald trump or who is POTUS but my justice system.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Meanwhile the reaction from Cruz and Kasich;

Cruz - its all Trumps fault and it sad to see physical violence but the voters can now see what they are voting for [sic]

Kasich - Everyone is innocent until proven guilty , but I would suspend or fire if its true [sic]

Can you tell the man of class vs the slimy vile politician ? Hint; One of them also stood on the bodies of the dead in Brussels to blame Trump for their deaths to score political points.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? Look at how much love three of you are giving him for standing by his man? That's what a smart politician who knows his supporters does.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If a court of law was to find him guilty I would not worry about Donald trump or who is POTUS but my justice system.

So he is a "principled" man if he stands-by this staffer, as long as he is innocent, but if he is found guilty we need not question his judgment and need to look elsewhere.

As I said earlier, cognitive dissonance.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Are you kidding me? Look at how much love three of you are giving him for standing by his man? That's what a smart politician who knows his supporters does.

Given the evidence i have seen, that is what a normal human being would do.
Slimy Ted is always ready to score points. If he played football he'd sleep in his helmet and pads.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So he is a "principled" man if he stand-by this staffer, as long as he is innocent, but if he is found guilty we need not question his judgment and need to look elsewhere.

No, you wait unitl the decision before condemning and in the meantime use your judgement. Simple really, except maybe those that suffer from bias.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So he is a "principled" man if he stand-by this staffer, as long as he is innocent, but if he is found guilty we need not question his judgment and need to look elsewhere.

No, you wait unitl the decision before condemning and in the meantime use your judgement. Simple really, except maybe those that suffer from bias.

I have not condemned anyone. In fact, it appears that I am the only one taking a logical stance and remaining neutral until a verdict is handed-down.

What I don't understand is how people can say the things they say, including yourself. From my perspective it appears that you guys are trying to convince yourselves through your own posts that this man is innocent and casting doubt on to the validity of certain claims before they have had their day in court.

Also, if Trump is a principled man if this staffer is found innocent, what kind of man is Trump if he is found guilty? Sorry to keep repeating it, but you keep avoiding it.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Perhaps you may have missed my previous post, so I will ask again:

Considering that the police were willing to file those charges, it's also possible that he may be found guilty. Who knows at this point?

Anyway, if he is found innocent and that makes Trump look like a man of principle, what will Trump look like if he is found guilty?

I was also doing some reading and it appears that a bruise, or other recognizable marks, can make a big difference when it comes to assault or abuse claims.

So to say this is nothing and will not stand in court is putting the cart before the horse.

It's going to be near impossible to prove the bruise was caused by the incident - has she been examined?
I saw her face in the video at the top of this page - no pain, not even shock. Much clearer than the police video.

If Lewondowski is found guilty then Trump will have to fire him.
It's all pretty simple.
I strongly suspect he will come out of this as a principled hero though and she will come out looking like a SJW snowflake - we'll see. I know what I saw, but it's up to the courts to decide.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join