It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans don't like Americans ok...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Texans took Texas for themselves.

Then entered the US by treaty. Basically, we agreed to collaborate with the US, with terms laid out.

That notwithstanding, I don't have any issues here on the border with racism/nationalism. In fact, as a blond haired gringo I am much more comfortable around the latin population. It could just be a matter of you being offended at their cultural values, while they are simultaneously offended by yours.

In fact, I would suspect that there is some mutual contribution somewhere along the way between West Texas and WA.

RE: "bashing America"...as an American I find it hard to defend the crap this nation has pulled. I am usually the first to stand up and tell someone when they are screwing up among those I care for (sometimes too bluntly, actually). I certainly am not going to pull any more punches when criticizing my nation.

What I want to know is where does the line start for giving Uncle Sam a nice, hard, and swift kick in the keister?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh, lord patriotism, nationalism is now officially an offensive act in our nation this days when it seems everybody is been complaining of been offended by something.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for the history. Don't give up on us yet. I usually treat people the way they treat me. But, I worked and lived with a lot of mexicans in Moses Lake. The first word I was called and had to look up was puta. They did not like my blond hair and blue eyes at all. That did change after they got to know me.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

There would be no Texas without the bravery and sacrifice of Mexicans who helped us fight for independence. The assistance of Mexican rebels is sadly overlooked in our history lessons.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Oh, lord patriotism, nationalism is now officially an offensive act in our nation this days when it seems everybody is been complaining of been offended by something.

So called super patriots or nationalist causes some folks to cheer lead for a guy who says we should take the " oil" aka other people's property and build a great wall that would do China proud.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

We Conquered that land as we did most of the country.
They can try to take it back if they wish ,very shortly thereafter, I'M SURE they'll back off.
I got friends with all KINDS of shades of green.
Combat American.
edit on 25-2-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

There would be no Texas without the bravery and sacrifice of Mexicans who helped us fight for independence. The assistance of Mexican rebels is sadly overlooked in our history lessons.

What are you doing?? trying to get yourself labelled as part of the P.C or revisionist crowd??

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The next time somebody call you puta tells them "Tu madre puto"

Is many Mexicans and south Americans around my neck of the woods, none has never been disrespectful to me, one look and they don't even dare.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

And you believe all that, do you.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yes. Like i said, my wife had family that fought in the war of independence.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The gangs and narcos are veterans in urban conflict too, and they seem to do whatever without much opposition of you Rambo kinda guys

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

And you believe all that, do you.

Some how I don't think he jest, although he is funny..in a Mussolini kinda way..

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: skunkape23

What are you doing?? trying to get yourself labelled as part of the P.C or revisionist crowd??
The short answer to your question is "no." The land that is now Texas used to be Mexican territory. A lot of Mexicans helped beat Santa Ana back across the Rio Grande.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Actually if presented by Billary or Trump I will vote for Trump and that is my honest opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Cause us RAMBO guys aren't criminals, get the cops out of the way and they can kiss their collective asses goodbye off the face of the earth ,JUST like we already have with their elders,time and time again when faced by actual stand up fighters who equal or surpass their numbers.
ALL bad guys fold when they don't have the upper hand.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ok klik ^ me ..time out for some relevant but fun interlude from back in the day..

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I like the bravado of Americans, so movie like, so empty and meaningless in the end.

Oh and you are more? Yeah I don't think you guys have been paying attention, as I said in my first post, learn the local language

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Do you speak Spanish, because if you don't you are missing that video whole point.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Nope we got it,jump and find out...oh wait,you can't pay off that many looser's mercs to actually FORM an invasion against the most effective ,largest and capable guerrilla force on earth ...my bad.
IF so ,YOU BEEN failing so far,and that's because of our law.
China ,Norks ,Russia PFT.
We are still here kids.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I like the bravado of Americans, so movie like, so empty and meaningless in the end.

Darn you really hate Americans, don't you

edit on 25-2-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join