It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans don't like Americans ok...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Maybe so, but you can't really include most Mexicans in that tirade. If you do, then it's because you really don't know them. Most are not here for a handout. Some of course, like any group wants a hand out. But most, no.

Sometimes they get so sick or injured they HAVE to go to the emergency room, and have no money. I certainly don't begrudge them that. Hospitals make so much money it's profane, and as far as I'm concerned they can eat it.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Try working 12-18 hours a day 6-7 days a week like a lot of the LATINOS I know. Then add trying to live your basic life, compound that with learning a new language. It has nothing to do with "hating America" it has to do with them working there butt off more then most of us to make a living and not having time to do much else. Plus if you follow your logic of they hate our country so they don't learn English. Why are they allowing there children to learn English as they grow up? Is it some type of inside job for there children to take over America.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You have to come and visit my neck of the woods here in Southern Ga to get the reality of what illegals means to the state and the economy.

Yes, hand outs is what they are looking for when they have more than 5 American born children in the state, I worked with many of them for years making sure that they kept their minor children in schools, and the more American born children the more benefits they get for their children.

This is what America means to illegal immigrants, and many don't even give back thanks to tax payers with learning the language of this country

Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense

It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with a woman who is nine months pregnant. She's rushed to a south Texas hospital to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won't cost her a dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid.

She gave birth to a healthy, 8 1/2 pound baby boy - born in America. His Mexican mother gave him an American name: Eliot.

Eliot is one of an estimated 300,000 children of illegal immigrants born in the United States every year, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. They're given instant citizenship because they are born on U.S. soil, which makes it easier for their parents to become U.S. citizens.

That's because those babies can eventually sponsor their parents - when they turn 21 years old.

As for Eliot's mother, no longer as fearful of deportation, she told CBS News her name, Fabiola, and her story.

"So your son is an American citizen. What does that mean to you?" Pitts asked.

"I am very glad that he was born. That's why I came here - so my children, my husband and I could have a better life," she said through a translator.

Back in December, when she was six months pregnant, Fabiola, her husband and their two daughters - ages 4 and 11 - crossed the Rio Grande from Mexico into the U.S.

Once on the other side of the river they walked for two hours in search of a better life and free medical care for their unborn child.

"Do many women in Mexico make the choice to have their children in the United States?" Pitts asked.

"Yes," she said through a translator. "I know people who have done that. Things are much better here in the U.S. because they help children so much more."

It's a "better" life ... that American taxpayers help pay for.

Take healthcare for example -- an estimated $1.1 billion per year for undocumented men, women and children, according to the Rand Corporation.

Joe Riley is the CEO of the McAllen Texas Medical Center near the Texas-Mexico border. Forty percent of the children born there, nearly 2,400 last year, were the babies of illegal immigrants.

Riley has seen and heard it all.

"Mothers about to give birth that walk up to the hospital still wet from swimming across the river in actual labor … dirty, wet, cold," he said.

But here to have a child?

"Here to have a child in the U.S.," he said.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I agree with OP, I'm from Venezuela and I think the problem with the mexicans and all of latin american population towards the U.S is their resentment, they blame the U.S (with or without reason) all their problems, which is stupid and sad because most if not all of their problems it's because of THEMSELVES. You just have to lurk the Internet and see how many people join sides with Russia and / or China just because they dont like the U.S, fools.

So generally I think the core of the problem comes from resentment, envy and ignorance. They complain about a country which is not theirs instead of changing their country for the better. Now not all people think this way thankfully

Perhaps the U.S really has to change a lot it's policies but they should clean and improve their home FIRST.

(post by BobbyMachiavelli69 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Are you implying anyone DIDN'T know that??? I'm being serious. I have always known for a fact that the only reason the majority of them are here is the same reason a crook enters a nice house...to take things. That is part of the reason they are so willing to break the law getting here, because they plan to be breaking the law while they are here. Even the ones who decide to actually stay broke the law getting here and then happily use the "anchor baby" method of staying. It isn't that they happened to have a child, they had the child only as a means to avoid being deported. Too bad for the child...huh?

So to any of you that actually believe they wanted to be here, contribute to society, etc...how stupid are you? If they wanted to stay, they would do it legally. If they wanted to meld they would learn the language. They are nothing but leeches and ticks sucking America dry.

WOW...I still can't believe anyone actually thought differently.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
OP knows what they are talking about, living in a illegal immigrant dense area. I live in a similar area of SoCal. I can it's true, those type of Mexican do not like Americans. They stick to themselves and snub others. Or, sometimes, for whatever reason, they'll tell you something like "you're not like other white people, I like you" ---a generally racist, anti assimilation comment. Or when they are trying to win favor and sympathy "oh, us illegals and black people are the same, we need to support each other!" When anyone who has ever gotten close to them knows for a fact, it is deeply rooted in traditional Mexicans to think very low of all black people, and they have nothing in common anyhow. Black people are not here illegally. I've had Mexican girls tell me how "different" I was from other white people, and one went on to say how slutty all white girls are, and included it in a break down of races "Mexicans know- white girls are the sluttiest, but they're cool (she thought she was complimenting me, therefore giving her a free pass to put down the white race) Mexican girls are reserved and classy, black girls are almost as slutty and, they are stupid and ghetto" I held my tongue from saying that is probably just what she had seen in the ghetto, barrio neighborhood she lived in, which was the truth.

A lot of racism from people who aren't supposed to be here. If all of that is true about the American society, then why do they want to come here? And, shouldn't Mexico be a really great place, if Mexicans are so much better? No, Mexico is a failure in every way, while America is somehow so smart and prosperous- that people are trying to sneak in.

One poster above, said Mexicans that were here were forced to leave, and given a large sum of money for the land. I've read that, and it may be true. But if that deal had never taken place, and this was Mexico, it would be a terrible, unevolved place. All you have to do to know exactly what it would be like, is look at Mexico. Mexicans don't want this land...they want the wonderful things this ingenious civilization has built out of the dirt. It's not the clump of dirt they want- it is something that is inherently inside of the minds of the builders and planners of America that they wish to covet, and take advantage of. If this land had been there's all along, they would be scrambling to escape the god forsaken place and sneaki into Canada.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

As a Venezuelan you should be more sympathetic to the Mexicans my fellow countryman, for multiple reasons, starting with Guyana.

Do you live in Venezuela, have you ever consider migrating due to the current situation, what exactly is what you do to fix your country problems?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
So if your neighbor walks up to you and point a gun to your head and tells you to sell him your car for a Dollar that is a 'Legal Purchase' .... ooops forgot the fact that he was banging your w__e...

edit on 26-2-2016 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2016 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You're in one city where it's just too easy to find extreme examples and form a biased opinion. Your experience is not indicative of the National attitude of Mexicans towards Americans. We have a heavy Mexican population in Texas and most of them that I encounter do not hate Americans. The more intelligent ones pick up more English as they go. The less intelligent have trouble inferring and building up their vocabulary. It's tough for most people to learn a language as an adult. Mexicans who come here as kids almost always speak fluent English.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If people focus on those kinds of anecdotes, there is really nothing I can do about it. I can find an anecdote that sounds terrible about any group I choose, I would just need to go look for them as you have done.

I judge people by the individuals I meet, and as I have stated, so far my experiences are nothing for anyone to complain about. They don't cause problems in my neck of the woods.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

It's weird when you meet someone who's lived in the US for over a decade and still doesn't speak the language and has no intent on learning it. Why is that? How is that even possible doesn't make sense to me?

It's weird because when I want to show that I'm trying to be cordial and respectful the first thing I do is try to learn more about their language and culture and communicate this interest in learning as a way to find a common ground.

Isn't that weird? So many immigrants coming here but hating us and our culture but taking full advantage of its resources.

Please do not be self serving, self condescending and self righteous. Have you ever been to heavily american populated enclaves in Mexico?

I'm talking of those cities full of American retirees, like San Miguel de Allende, Los Cabos, Riviera Maya, Guanajuato, La Paz and a long list of etcs.

They have been there for at least 10 - 15 years and strolling down the streets, you see most signs in english (with prices even in dollars), they speak shreds of tattered Spanish (and expect their servants to learn english) and couldn't care less of learning a bit of the culture where they plan to spend their last years on.

So please, spare us your sanctimonious "I would do anything to learn the language and culture crap", because -as you say- the truth is the truth and when removed from your homeland en masse, you could not care less of the place, language, people, culture, etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

originally posted by: marg6043

a reply to: cavtrooper7

I like the bravado of Americans, so movie like, so empty and meaningless in the end.

Darn you really hate Americans, don't you

Not at all, as a matter of fact I'm planing to move there with my wife, that as you know those Latinas love to pop babies, and I'm planing to take a job that otherwise would have gone to an American (understand that when I say American I really mean a white)

The 6 or 7 kids I will have will feel at home in there, after all America will be the country with most Spanish speaking population by 2050

Thats assuming someone dont report you to Immigration as a possible subversive amirite? And so what more latinos will be born. they are NAtural citizens so thats fine. Were talking about th e illegals not th e legal babies or ones already here properly. And it might not last long. trump got 44 percent of th e latin vote in nevada of all places so immigration if he wins will be frozen for a few years.

ALso The language of commerce is english so unless they want to all be on welfare id suggest learning it. Because alot and i mean alot of low skilled jobs are dissapearing and high tech usually requires english. Automation is making it cheaper to use machines instead of illegals.

On emore thing....WHy so racist? your comment on taking a white persons job was racist.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm just playing the stereotype some people have for Mexicans, for example you assume i would be taking a low income job after traveling illegally, when i could perfectly get a job offer in my profession, the one i got a PhD.

Hardly racist remark, i cannot see how a white man can be racist towards whites, oh right Latinos are a race, not a origin, so we all must be dark skinned.

You people should examine your racist mentality, in the cartoon of myself i painted in this thread i only wanted to show how for some of you we are all illegal Mexicans, despite not being Mexican or even suggesting foul play in the immigration

Congrats you failed

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I dont know why I would have to sympathize with them at all, if they do something wrong it is their problem not ours, I wont sympathize with them just because they are latino knowing they do bad stuff, the latino brotherhood is a fallacy.

Those that decide to emigrate to another country illegally because they have no other choice should be aware of the problems carried with it and if deported should not talk trash about the country and just accept the consequences because it was a big possibility, if they accept the hard work which they will face in order to move forward and improve their lives, if they adapt and respect their adoptive country rules and customs then bravo for them.

To not give the responsibility of our problems to others and to behave properly in foreign countries and in our own country, that is one of the things I do, something simple, but many dont.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's ok for them to dislike is. We just can't dislike them. It's in the constitution

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

No even 200 years ago, you people stole their land

they are just returning home, learn the local language

And before that we stole the rest of it from the native Americans, this country has been stolen goods from the beginning. We are all living on stolen land.

Well, don't forget that the masses of people that first came over the land bridge pretty much stole this land from the Sasquatch and came close to pushing them fully into extinction.

And before that the Sasquatch tribes came up from the south and wiped out the original reptoid tribes that covered our continent.

meh

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Wow you must have missed all that about Mexico territory that now is US territory and the claim of Venezuela to Guyana territory parallelism.

And way to not answer what you do for Venezuela

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Sadly is not anecdotes I can pull out Gov. statistics when it comes to how much illegal immigrants and their born babies cost the tax payer.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

So funny.

That's exactly how I think when I hear the we something from anyone nonsense...

How far back do we stop that load of crap?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join