It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

In today's up-side-down conspiracy world, how can we be certain the person on the radio show was really Scalia's son?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How can I be certain someone doesn't have a gun pointed to your head and is making you post outlandish things under duress? But.... probably..... not.

Silly Xue. Wouldn't another family member have called in to say "Holy Smokes! That's not his son speaking!". Or some such other indication of reality? Or in your world, I guess they would all have been hushed up too.

Because, Obama.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

With secret societies that have political, economic and social influence, we never know anything for sure.

Especially when the MSM is in control of all information.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Once again, all of these factors do point to the Trilateral Commission/Secret Shadow Government/ and/or C.I.A. as the most likely culprit in the death of Justice Scalia.

We indeed better take our country back from this and other secret groups or, sooner or later, we will be at risk of losing our most precious freedoms and even our basic democratic way of life. I suggest we can begin by insisting that a total revamping or even a total elimination of the C.I.A. be undertaken following a complete investigation of this nefarious branch of the Secret Shadow Government.

John Kennedy's warning so many years ago to beware the Secret Societies rings ever louder today!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: IAMTAT

Once again, all of these factors do point to the Trilateral Commission/Secret Shadow Government/ and/or C.I.A. as the most likely culprit in the death of Justice Scalia.

We indeed better take our country back from this and other secret groups or, sooner or later, we will be at risk of losing our most precious freedoms and even our basic democratic way of life. I suggest we can begin by insisting that a total revamping or even a total elimination of the C.I.A. be undertaken following a complete investigation of this nefarious branch of the Secret Shadow Government.

John Kennedy's warning so many years ago to beware the Secret Societies rings ever louder today!

We get it, please stop beating this horse its in the thread and its black and blue already.

There is nothing to suggest any specific organization at this point so please just stop casting such a wide net.
The question that needs to be answered is "was he killed or was it natural" thats all we need to focus on at this point. If a autopsy is done and it shows something like Asphyxiation for example then the questions can start to be asked about who benefits?

The concept of a "secret trilateral CIA shadow" government is just so cringe worthy and tin foil hat that it cant be taken seriously. Could something like that exist? Sure but you cant point to every thing that happens as evidence that it exists. It like the opposite of the Kaiser Soze quote. The biggest trick of the shadow government is convincing people that it exists. We could just as easily say that Aliens murdered the Justice in his sleep after a failed anal probe.

The answer could be very simple if Scalia was murdered. It was a ranch belonging to a Democratic operative so its very likely that if someone on the democratic side wanted him dead they used that access to get to him. It may or may not (and most likely did not) involve anyone higher up the food chain in order to maintain deniability.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

At least you see the possibility that this group exists and that's a start. Many people are beginning to realize the kind of danger secret societies can pose to a democracy. I still maintain that an investigation of the C.I.A. is in order as that agency could well be a part of the so called secret shadow government.

All the best to you!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Huge Obama fan here, but I cannot stop thinking that Scalia was murdered.

edit on 18-2-2016 by veracity because: it was rude to Scalia, RIP

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I also think that Justice Scalia was murdered and I do believe that the Shadow Government/ Secret Society/ C.I.A. is the most likely culprit. The rumors directed at Obama played right into the hands of this nefarious and dangerous group.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
A 79 year old man dies and it's a conspiracy.

Only right-wing conspiracy websites are onto this.

Seems legit.

Only because the left is willing to break any law, including murder to get their way.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Regardless, I am Happy Scalia is Gone. If you think I'm wrong tell me something the Man accomplished to the Benefit of Mankind. I'll listen.

He upheld the Constitution even when evil forces wished to destroy it, or have it dismantled. And he did this for all of mankind.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

This was a murder. Too much happened just before Justice Scalia died for the demise to be written off as a series of mere coincidences. There wasn't even an autopsy. Outrageous.

Whether from the left or the right, the Shadow Government/ Secret Societies/ C.I.A. thrives on setting up a murder to benefit their own agenda and/or corrupt financial interests leaving no trail that could lead back to them. That's why they usually strike when suspicions tend to lead elsewhere. In this case those suspicions pointed to the left and President Obama.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20389841] Proud American

I fully agree, Proud American: Justice Scalia's death was a tragedy. The last thing we needed was to lose another person from the Supreme Court who understood the Constitution and interpreted it in a way that would best preserve our values and principles.

The above is especially so given the opposite kind of judge favored by a President who has no understanding or respect at all for the Constitution and who cares only about his own so called legacy of leading from behind!
edit on 18-2-2016 by kendix1960 because: Originally addressed to wrong member

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Regardless of whether or not the President is involved, watch as our country is further divided by party line and race. All in the age of the President who was to bring unity, hope and change.

We have seen the play, Obama has already blamed the Senate for resisting his new appointment, stacking the Supreme Court. All before said appointment has even been made.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: smitastrophe

The President of "Hope and Change" became the President of "Despair and Stagnation" and Disunity. The "Yes We Can" man became the "No We Can't" man! And what a legacy he has left his country. A legacy of weakness and betrayal. It will take a long time before his successors can clean up the mess he has left behind.
edit on 18-2-2016 by kendix1960 because: Words added, word left out to add clarity

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960
You have good points.

Have people forgotten the potus is a puppet front?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

He became Mr. Nope and Chainz

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dystopian7

Some of them sure enough have all right. The current one seems to have been a front for Isis unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You bet!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

That is true but what government? I think the Shadow Government or Secret Society of which the C.I.A. is likely a component part is the author of Justice Scalia's demise. While I wouldn't put something like this beneath President Obama, the Shadow Government usually acts in it's own corrupt interests when suspicions flow in a different direction. That is why there is little chance anyone would suspect this dark and nefarious group. And because they are funded by megabucks and likely internationally based and connected, they have access to the best professional killers around who can cover their tracks and leave no trace of guilt behind. Their motive for doing away with a conservative Justice at this time?
Your guess is as good as mine!

We must call for an investigation of the C.I.A. or do away with it. Obama would never do so. But a prior President did many years ago, and it cost him his life I.E, J.F.K.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It is plausible. Obama met with Scalia before he died. He met with the Rothschilds and the Chinese Elders , asking to devalue the dollar. They laughed him out of the room.,

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join