It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Very suspicious indeed. At the very least, an autopsy was required. The way this was handled makes Justice Scalia's demise appear to be a murder and cover up and has all the foot prints of the Trilateral Commission/ Secret Society! J.F.K. warned us in a speech to beware secret societies. He was killed shortly thereafter!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Although it sure does appear very suspicious that Obama may have had a hand in this , I think the Secret Team/ Trilateral Commission is more likely behind Justice Scalia's death. This shadow government is built on corruption in high places and upon the exchange of huge amounts of money, all of which gives this group the motive, means, and opportunity to set up this kind of murder. The death of Justice Scalia's death can too conveniently be directed toward President Obama since he wanted to have the chance to appoint a much more liberal Justice who would be supportive of his pet projects such as climate change etc.

The circumstances are similar to the murder of J.F.K. where suspicion could also be pointed in many different directions such as at anti Castro Cubans or at the mafia, the C.I.A. or even at Fidel Castro himself. And the money to make sure there is never a link or trail left behind is a hall mark of this group's way of doing business.

Indeed President Kennedy warned us about these kinds of secret society groups and he was killed shortly afterwards.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: starfoxxx

Although it sure does appear very suspicious that Obama may have had a hand in this , I think the Secret Team/ Trilateral Commission is more likely behind Justice Scalia's death. This shadow government is built on corruption in high places and upon the exchange of huge amounts of money, all of which gives this group the motive, means, and opportunity to set up this kind of murder. The details of Justice Scalia's death can too conveniently be directed toward President Obama since he wanted to have the chance to appoint a much more liberal Justice who would be supportive of his pet projects such as climate change etc.

The circumstances are similar to the murder of J.F.K. where suspicion could also be pointed in many different directions such as at anti Castro Cubans or at the mafia, the C.I.A. or even at Fidel Castro himself. And the money to make sure there is never a link or trail left behind is a hall mark of this group's way of doing business.

Indeed President Kennedy warned us about these kinds of secret society groups and he was killed shortly afterwards.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Just an afterthought - if the CIA was using a heart attack gun from at least 1975, I wonder what kind of gadgets they use now.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Good question. I always thought the C.I.A. was a dangerous even rogue and certainly out of control outfit. A loose cannon and a force onto themselves for sure! They are beyond the reach of even the president and might well be part of that separate shadow government or secret society.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: xuenchen

So what is the conspiracy here. Who took out Scalia and why?

Over the global warming issue?

I'm all for conspiracies but this one is kind of weak

Do you honestly think that is the only possible implications? You are talking about a life time appointment and a shift in power regarding constitutionality of laws being passed.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

I also seriously doubt global warming is the only implication involved in the killing of Justice Scalia. The TriLateral Commission or Secret team/ Secret Society that J.F.K. warned us about shortly before he, himself, was killed, has many complex national, military related international, and economic motives on their mega buck funded agenda. To guess what they are up to at any given time is nearly impossible as their goals and perceptions change frequently. But they never leave a trace of evidence that could be traced back to them, and they usually strike when suspicions point in another direction.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Seriously?? Obama whacks a SC Justice to pass his radical policies, that is insanity! Or is it?.. Clearly Obama is not interested in his own political legacy, see how emotional he gets over Justice Scalia in this statement after his death. He gave him a solid 2 minutes 5 seconds of remembrance... Before he made his agenda clear.

And yes, that would be quite literally crazy batpoo insanity if that were true. Don't blame me for thinking it may be! I am a victim of this society, I have seen House of Cards, who knows what is possible... I think it is intriguing and I wouldn't be so quick to just dismiss this. Anything is possible, and oddly enough my first thought did jump to this conclusion. Netflix has damaged me!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smitastrophe

Just a reminder, Smitastrophe...House of Cards starts up again next month!

Do you realize that Frank Underwood and Claire Underwood's initials together say: FUCU (just a little something I thought about and wondered if it was an intentional message to us.)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This man has never been able to speak from the heart...or speak without reading a script. But you tell a nation of sheep that he's a great orator and *bam* he is a great orator without question.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is right I forgot! Thanks for the reminder.

FUCU Mind blown...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It sure does look bad for Obama all right, but I still think Justice Scalia's killing is the work of the corrupt money driven separate agenda of the secret Shadow government, which often strikes when suspicion points elsewhere as it does here. Who really knows why the Secret Team wanted Scalia out of the way. The point is that it plays right into their hands that obvious reasons also exist why Obama would have wanted the Justice out of his way!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20384174 Geisterfahrer]

It could very well be that the C.I.A. is closely associated with the Trilateral Commission/ Secret Society/ Shadow Government if not actually a part of that sinister group. Shortly after J.F.K. was killed, Bobby Kennedy called the then director of the C.I.A. and asked if the said spy/intelligence agency had killed his brother. And J.F.K. while still President, did in fact threaten to splinter the C.I.A. into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds after the Bay of Pigs fiasco, which J.F.K. blamed on the C.I.A. for having given him bad advise concerning that failed operation. President Kennedy also fired the C.I.A. director then in charge shortly after the said Bay Of Pigs fiasco.

Many actually do believe that J.F.K. was killed by the C.I.A. This all seems to point to a strong link between the C.I.A. and the Shadow government. I think it was more than a coincidence that President Kennedy was killed shortly after warning us to beware of Secret Societies. Perhaps the President had linked the C.I.A. to the Shadow government himself which in turn cost him his life. Frightening to say the least.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just to play the contrarian side here: Anybody think that rather than the prez ordering it, it might have been a message to him? Something along the lines of "Look here fellow....you could die in your bed if you stand in our way."
I'll have to say that his demeanor was very different in that video than in the one where he openly announced the execution of one of his enemies by a Navy Seal team.
He gave him a couple of minutes of respect but not enough to go to his funeral.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

Good question. I always thought the C.I.A. was a dangerous even rogue and certainly out of control outfit. A loose cannon and a force onto themselves for sure! They are beyond the reach of even the president and might well be part of that separate shadow government or secret society.

technology has come a long, long, loooooooong ways since 1975 - I am sure the thought has crossed the minds of "would be" assassins of equipping a micro drone with one of those heart attack darts. They may have even perfected it right up to the point that it does not even leave a mark:

www.popsci.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

That is certainly a possibility. If the Trilateral Commission did kill Justice Scalia, they likely would have wanted to give Obama a message that he better not ruffle their feathers or risk suffering the same fate himself at their hands.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The C.I.A., which I think is an associate component of the Trilateral Commission/ Secret Team/ Shadow Government, has long been a killing and murder machine. They would certainly have the latest technology today to cause a any given victim to suffer a heart attack so as not to leave a mark after utilizing some kind of a dart. This all does indeed give food for thought at the very least.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Certainly, 78 yr. old men die on a fairly regular basis...BUT...
The striking coincidence here really is that this pivot-ally important man...who receives constant round-the-clock security from two law enforcement agencies...is found dead within the narrowest of windows of opportunity, where he is most vulnerable...and where a secure possible crime scene and timely investigation is virtually impossible.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What Scalia's family thinks about the 'conspiracy theories':

The son of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on Wednesday called conspiracy theories surrounding his father's death "hurtful distractions."

Appearing on "The Laura Ingraham Show," Eugene Scalia said his family had "no doubt" the associate justice had died of natural causes.

"It’s, I think, a distraction from a great man and his legacy at a time when there’s so much to be said about that and to help people even more fully appreciate that. And, on a personal level, I think it’s a bit of a hurtful distraction for a family that’s mourning," he said.

Also:

The U.S. Marshals Service has said no foul play is suspected in Scalia's death, but that hasn't given conspiracy theorists one bit of pause.

Obviously.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And as you discovered .....

Scalia was a member of the Knights of Malta

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join