It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: queenofswords

Read your article. So, his hands were almost folded and the sheets were not rumpled at all? If you're having a heart attack wouldn't the sheets at least be a little rumpled?

Yes.
Why would he have had a pillow on his face?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think it's misleading the way many keep saying 'Obama' had him killed, as if the prez picked up the bat phone in the Oval Office, "I want Scalia DEAD! Take him out."

If SCJ Scalia's death was an untimely one, and if there is an agenda behind it, there's almost no chance Obama was in that loop. It would've been ordered by the person/people with billions(or perhaps even trillions over many years) to gain or lose in promised future contracts, all of which would depend on Supreme Court rulings.

This isn't a loony 'Obama is a lying murderer' thread, it's more like a 'Money masters and captains of future green industry have a lot to gain by a democratic majority on the SCOTUS' thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I 100% believe Obama had him killed.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Poindexter invited Justice Scalia for a private party. Somewhat unusual, as Scalia is conservative and Poindexter...

He appears to be a modest political donor, with contributions to the Democratic Party, a Democratic political action committee and several Texas Democratic candidates for Senate and Congress, according to Federal Election Commission records.

nddispensaries.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

I 100% believe Obama had him killed.

Because of personal bias, and not facts correct?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

The owner of the ranch made this comment:

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bedclothes were unwrinkled."

A pillow over his head and his bedclothes were unwrinkled? Wouldn't the police investigate that?

www.msn.com...

not if th e Feds took jurisdiction and then brushed i t under th e rug.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Poindexter invited Justice Scalia for a private party. Somewhat unusual, as Scalia is conservative and Poindexter...

He appears to be a modest political donor, with contributions to the Democratic Party, a Democratic political action committee and several Texas Democratic candidates for Senate and Congress, according to Federal Election Commission records.

nddispensaries.com...

It's all starting to come together

I knew it. I knew it !!!!

Now if he is having some "tax" problems.....

edit on Feb-14-2016 by xuenchen because: irs_blackmail (^-^)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

It wouldn't be the last. Cough. Cough .... the Clintons......

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I wonder if Mr. Poindexter was aware that Supreme Court Justices don't have U.S. Marshal or Supreme Court Police protection while on personal vacation.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I wonder if Mr. Poindexter was aware that Supreme Court Justices don't have U.S. Marshal or Supreme Court Police protection while on personal vacation.

That's not a detail that would be overlooked considering the characters involved and what would be at stake if it was a failed attempt.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This thread perfectly illustrates that today’s GOP and the socalled ‘Conservative Movement’ have truly gone wacko. Maybe there’s some subliminal message being transmitted by Fox News, Limbaugh, Levin, Savage and the countless other purveyors of right wing conspiracy trash. At least it’s consistent with all the other garbage spewing outta the RNC and forums like this one, though: It’s Obama’s fault. Can’t you folks come up with something new? Everyone with half a brain sees through it, and it’s gotten really old and tiresome.

Instead of wasting everyone’s time and energy on this type of nonsense, I wish the Senate and Congress would get off their mentally retarded asses and do the job they were sent there for, and that they swore to do before taking office. Article II Section 2 of the Constitution says the President of the United States nominates justices to the Supreme Court, with the advice and consent of the Senate. For cryin’ out loud, DO YOUR DAMNED JOB!!

I swear, the GOP has become a clear and present danger to this nation, and We the People, like dutiful lemmings, are apparently wacked enough to follow them right off the edge of the cliff.

God Bless America, and pass me that joint...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

And your apparent intolerance adds fuel to the concepts of all conspiracies far and wide.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Banner headline on Drudge now:

SCALIA FOUND DEAD WITH 'PILLOW OVER HEAD'

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Banner headline on Drudge now:

SCALIA FOUND DEAD WITH 'PILLOW OVER HEAD'

www.drudgereport.com...

I wonder what kind of feathers were in that thing?

Maybe an endangered species.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

first page of thread:

Get it straight.

The article might be.

I'm asking for opinions for and against.

fourth page of thread:

It's all starting to come together

I knew it. I knew it !!!!

Now if he is having some "tax" problems.....

lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Great example of "out of context" cherry-picking assumptive deductive reasoning there professor.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If the Obama Crime Family could blackmail one Supreme Court Justice into voting their way...what happens to those who stand in their way?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Regardless, I am Happy Scalia is Gone. If you think I'm wrong tell me something the Man accomplished to the Benefit of Mankind. I'll listen.

You don't agree with the man, so anything he did isn't an accomplishment. Riiiight.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The fundamental problem I see with the "Thanks Obama" theory is that there's no way in hell that a GOP controlled Senate is going to confirm any Obama appointment.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The fundamental problem I see with the "Thanks Obama" theory is that there's no way in hell that a GOP controlled Senate is going to confirm any Obama appointment.

What about recess appointments?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join