It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You first professor.

I don't know yet.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Coincidence or otherwise, it certainly would get my spidey-sensors tingling if, as a result of his death, the government got their way on VITAL legislation that was initially blocked by the SC.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

"I am good at killing people" - BHO

Did he actually say that? If so, please provide a link.

-dex

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Looking briefly at the "Clean Power Plan" as proposed it appears Nuclear power options would be heavily favored over oil and natural gas options. That would be a conflict of interest with Texas oil production in a time when the oil industry is struggling to survive.

There have been rumors Justice Scalia wished to retire, but he did apparently stay long enough to delay the Obama climate change initiative.

Out of curiosity, did he foot the bill himself for the West Texas luxury resort he was staying at?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

And we also need to look at the "owner(s)" of that resort and any possible connections to current political conflicts.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm not buying the conspiracy theory on this one. If Obama wanted to get him out of the way, he would have done it a long time ago.

His healthcare law is what he will be remembered for. I think, if he were going to do something like this, he would have done it before the SCOTUS ruled on that legislation.

His climate change executive orders are important, but not important enough to risk killing a SCOTUS judge.

-dex

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
a reply to: Granite

"I am good at killing people" - BHO

Did he actually say that? If so, please provide a link.

-dex

Washington Post

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Never underestimate jealous power infatuated sociopaths.

We have no idea who is supporting these issues from behind the scenes.

There's more at stake than ever before.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Aazadan

So lets get this straight. Are you accusing Obama of murdering a Supreme Court justice in order to get his way on the decision?

Get it straight.

The article might be.

I'm asking for opinions for and against.

And what is your opinion? Yes or no. Do you believe the President had a Supreme Court justice murdered? If so, why now rather than before any other case he wanted a favorable ruling on?

Hypothetically...a President who, up until recently, had been relatively certain his successor would be a member of his own political party and would get to appoint the next of 4 Supreme Court Justices born in the 1930's...might, should his presumed successor suddenly no longer be a 'sure thing',...sense an imperative to take desperate measures to assure he would get to pick the next Supreme Court Justice.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The owner of the ranch made this comment:

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bedclothes were unwrinkled."

A pillow over his head and his bedclothes were unwrinkled? Wouldn't the police investigate that?

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Slichter

And we also need to look at the "owner(s)" of that resort and any possible connections to current political conflicts.

Also,...who were the other guests present at this small resort?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

The owner of the ranch made this comment:

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bedclothes were unwrinkled."

A pillow over his head and his bedclothes were unwrinkled? Wouldn't the police investigate that?

www.msn.com...

A pillow over his head?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I wonder if the owner John Poindexter

is ^^^^^ this same guy? !!!!!

If so, raise the flags of blackmail and payoffs !!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Ya, let's look at what Scalia did RIGHT BEFORE his death. He went to see his doctor Wednesday and Thursday because he was sick, before he died Saturday. Gee, a 79 year old man not feeling well three days prior to dying of a heart attack. Sounds like a real conspiracy to me. Times sure are slow here on ATS. People are fishing for conspiracies.

"Guevara told ABC News she talked to Scalia's doctor in Washington, D.C., who told her he had been sick and had been at his office Wednesday and Thursday before going on the hunting trip Friday".
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
here's another

John Poindexter

businessman in Houston.

?? Corruption Connections ??

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Regardless, I am Happy Scalia is Gone. If you think I'm wrong tell me something the Man accomplished to the Benefit of Mankind. I'll listen.

Pretty much anything you care to know. I strongly suspect you will find nothing that fits your political philosophy.

IMHO the Second Amendment ruling was a huge plus. Liberals ( I actually hate titles ) and Dems traditionally hate

said RIGHT ! : )

thehill.com...

thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here's more info on John B Poindexter:

intownmag.com...:cibolo-creek-ranch-one-mans-dream-of-owning-a-big-bend-texas-ranch-life-it&catid =3:life<emid=4

Okay, I'm having problems with my computer. Sorry
edit on 14-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Times sure are slow here on ATS. People are fishing for conspiracies.

YOU ARE HERE:
ATS: A conspiracy website/'General Conspiracies' Forum/A Conspiracy Thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So what is the conspiracy here. Who took out Scalia and why?

Over the global warming issue?

I'm all for conspiracies but this one is kind of weak

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

here's another

John Poindexter

businessman in Houston.

?? Corruption Connections ??

Hmmmm.

But at the end of August, Poindexter found himself in an uncomfortable place: the headlines. He’d been in quiet negotiations throughout the summer with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department to purchase 46,000 acres of Big Bend Ranch State Park for around $2 million. But the day before the TPWD commissioners were to receive their staff’s recommendation for approval—in a closed executive session that would be followed the next day by the deal’s only public hearing—the Austin American-Statesman announced in a front-page story that the state was considering selling off “one-sixth of its flagship park.” (The figure was off, but negligibly so.) The opposition from conservationists was Bork-like in its intensity and organization. In an editorial the day of the hearing, the Statesman decried the deal’s secrecy and “fire sale price.” That afternoon, Poindexter was vilified in public testimony for being a poor neighbor and an insensitive steward of the land he already owns and for wanting to close the park to all but the rich guests who stay at his resort. The commissioners rejected the deal. In the end, Poindexter felt as bushwhacked by the outcry as park lovers had been by the suddenness of the hearing. Pinched for time, he was unable to convince his detractors that the deal was as good for the state as it was for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join