It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

Or of course people indeed go to nightclubs at daytime... what do I know.

Is Russia one of those continents that experiences long periods of daylight in winter? I'm not sure.
Anyway, Russians do love their vodka!

edit on 2/5/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
yeah, nobody's amused at the "enable the muslim hordes at any cost" thing any more. It's run it's course.

Isn't it amazing that some people deem EVERYTHING that doesn't support their beliefs......lies, or hate, or bla or bla or bla. Quite a glimpse into the soul.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Why am I never in the right place at the right time???? sigh... I would have loved to have at these refugee rapists.... Props to the Russian men for standing up to this nonsense, I hope everyone follows, immediately...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sad. If every one of them didn't commit a violence against a woman there then you are cheering and applauding unjust violence. Wth?
How do you feel now knowing they've changed your mind like this?
asen_y2k was right here.
It's pushing you in war mentality where it's not even "eye for an eye" but "two eyes for one eye". Compassion killed.
If you missed that old biblical lesson the incomming show is allowed / designed for people like you.
edit on 5/2/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Listen, i am all for compassion and love as long as they are not acting like complete animals.

It's not a war mentality. This should be done to everyone who does the same thing no matter what nationality or race they are.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?

If you can't tell the difference, I'm pretty sure you can be diagnosed with a mental illness.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

yea try again..

Link

In the United States, as of 2009 ten states had laws on the books requiring that people at least notify law enforcement of and/or seek aid for strangers in peril under certain conditions: California,[10][11] Florida,[10][12][13] Hawaii,[10][14] Massachusetts,[10][15] Minnesota,[10][16] Ohio,[10][17] Rhode Island,[10][18] Vermont,[10][19] Washington,[10][20][21] and Wisconsin.[10][22] These laws are also referred to as Good Samaritan laws, despite their difference from laws of the same name that protect individuals who try to help another person.[1] These laws are rarely applied, and are generally ignored by citizens and lawmakers.[1]

There are laws on the books that could potentially prosecute you if you do not render aid(however as stated not often used), common sense dictates such things. If a woman is being attacked by rapey aggressors you are well within the law to kick their asses up and down the side walk,and arguably you could probably even make a case for murdering the #ers if they gave any fight. So trying to say we are "acting outside of the law" is ridiculous(and indicating a pacifist mentality one i strongly disagree with), it is your legal obligation to help people under any circumstances of peril, and even more so your moral obligation. Indifference towards humanity is destroying the world, good on these Russian blokes for taking care of business.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There are different visions of civilisation.

One is the modern, pc liberal, self loathing vision.
The other is the proud, structured one with rights and laws to protect those rights. Using violence in defence of one's civilisation is more than acceptable, it's a duty. From ancient Greeks through the Roman Empire up to the British Empire. All were at the time, the Acme of civilised modernity, though savage in self defence.

Kudos to the Russians.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There can be no excuse or tolerance for rape. No one should stand by watching it happen, whether they have called the police or not. I would rather die trying to save an innocent woman or child than live knowing I did nothing. I could not bear to look at myself in a mirror if I did that. All I would see is a coward willing to watch a defenseless person suffer rather than endanger himself trying to do the right thing. Not on my watch.

I wont go out of my way looking for a fight. In fact, I will go pretty far the other way to avoid one. But violence against innocent women and children is one way to get a quick response out of me. I try very hard to be kind and act like a gentleman, even with people who are less than kind or gentlemanly with me. But if you hurt a woman or a child in my presence, kind and gentle is not how you will remember me.
edit on 5-2-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?

That wasn't violence, it was sexual assault. Yes, sexual assault should be always met with violence in civilized countries. I say they got off easy since only 18 of the 51 had to go to the hospital.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
You'll have a hard time changing Russia my migrant amigos. A large number of Russians probably don't want you in their country, but don't kid yourself and think the rest of Russia will object to that. There's no PC culture over there, they won't bend to outsiders.

Yeah, they're up against another nation, that also has a pretty long history. They are proud of it.
edit on 5-2-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: asen_y2k

In other words, you would have stood there and watched a woman be sexually assaulted without saying a word.

I would have called the cops, informed the boxers at the bar/club. Its their job to handle situations like these. They are there for a reason.

50 men
I want you to go to your wife, girlfriend, sister, or daughter right now
right now
and tell them you would watch them get groped and raped by a group of people while you waited for police to come, or a few bouncers to try and control 50 people.

you're a sad and disgusting person if that is your view.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

BEST THREAD REPLY !

And to everyone else here Standing up for Kinsmen and Country, I Salute You!

edit on 2/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that any club in Russia would let 50 afghan men/foreigners in to begin with. You said it yourself,the russians are not "PC".
Sounds like BS to me...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You know what i think is BS?

"PC" is BS it's all BS. I don't think you can get more BS than PC!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

The world needs more Men who think like you Tex!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
I love it! I had an idea on handing these scum myself. I wrote it for a friends news blog, but even though it is a little harsh for most on ATS, I think it is apt and a future picture of them learning the hard way that civilized societies are not going to put up with it.

"Breaking Worldwide News! A new cure has been discovered for the problem of insanity and preying on women and children caused by Islamic Extremeism.

Scientists at the Center for the study of Mentally Deficient Pond Scum has proven scientifically that nothing short of supersonic projectiles to the brain pan is most effective in curing this demographic. Relief for the mental deficiency of this social grouping can be found at any sporting goods store without a prescription and is a complete cure.

The diseased individuals in human trials have been completely cured without one case of relapse of their mental deficiency. Research by Dr. DJ has shown that victims applying the cure has the beneficial side effect of curing the victims mental state.

Additional studies have proven that when right thinking males or females in effected societies join in helping to apply the therapy nationally, there is a much faster response in victim cure rates. Field trials across the area since the time when islam was founded has proven this therapy to be extremely effective. This advancement in science has been recognized worldwide and will be the newest methodology for treatment of the disease of Islamic Extremesim and its insidious cancer on society.

Please support your local organizations in getting this cure into society, especially our beloved freedom loving Western countries. The efficacy of this treatment has been proven in every case."

edit on 5/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If that happens here they wont get beaten, they will get shot.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Indeed only in USA because they were smart enough NOT to ban the use of Guns Via the 2nd Amendment.

I hope to hell Edgar Cayce was right when he said...

One day Russia will be the HOPE OF THE WORLD. I'm sure we're all thinking the same thing here in the West right now, we need someone to stand up who still has their balls attached.

And it ain't the WEST. (Not related to Wendy Williams stating Kanye West being gay, thats just a very different kind of West and in no way related to my post.)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Intelligent adults conform to societal norms for a region. Children are taught in much the same manner as non-conformist adults in order to discourage non conformist societal actions.

Means quite simply, when in Rome do as the Romans do....

When acting like a Somalian thug in my neighborhood, get treated like a thug and hope I am not a Texas Ranger....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join