It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do Muslims In America Believe? Here's the Breakdown...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No need to judge Muslims for thier savage beliefs.

Judge them by their actions.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking
Such BS statistics

Of course the stats are BS. The numbers don't jive with the narrative and agenda.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I prefer Faith filled. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: stosh64
Has anyone on ATS EVER been polled about ANYTHING?

Yes, on several different subjects/topics.

Really? If this is derailing the thread please delete or ignore, but I am curious.

Did they just contact you out of the blue? I don't know anyone that has ever been polled.

Was it through the mail? On the phone? At a mall?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Has anyone on ATS EVER been polled about ANYTHING?

Yes, on several different subjects/topics.

Really? If this is derailing the thread please delete or ignore, but I am curious.

Did they just contact you out of the blue? I don't know anyone that has ever been polled.

They do it an thread.. lots of them over the years..

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Serious question for Muslims or hell all religions.. You have a gun to your head and have 2 choices denounce Islam and your Prophet or Kill someone because they dont believe your religion.. Choose 1 or death.

I would be denouncing god in a second..

I would not denounce Jesus. Neither would I kill someone in His name.

And yes, I would choose death before denouncing my Faith in Jesus.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I get phone surveyed regularly (mostly politics) and also several online surveys for well-known polls and retailers.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
well whatever the game plan donald is running with, and whoever is behind it, it's certainly made an impact. cause and effect by design.

And the transition from blame Bush to blame Trump has begun...

LOLOLOL

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There are 330 million people in the US. Most of them are not asked questions in any given poll.
That is how polls work... sampling.

I never won the lottery.... so the lottery does not exist... right ?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

How is Britain doing with their 5% Muslim population? And France with their 10% population?

Well I am in Britian, doing just fine, what's your point? Happen to know lots of Muslim people and never had problem, any problem. In fact I would go as far to say as they tend to be cheerful happy people who always greet me with a smile and love to laugh and joke, but hey guess that doesn't fit in with your narrative does it. Can't speak for France because I don't live there, but here in good old blighty were fine thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well yeah, Islam is a crooked religion founded on the premise of violence by their prophet. I'm an atheist so this isn't a religious war for me but I agree with Trump, # em. No matter how many boots we put on the ground or how many bombs we drop we can't reform Islam. When they want to internally fix the cluster # that is their religion, and join civilized society I'll welcome them. Until then they can kick rocks, keep them the # away from me
edit on 8-12-2015 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Most of those stats are from a a source that isn't trusted and the Pew research PDF, as a whole, tells a story that is really opposite to what you are trying to say.

I will focus on the welfare and cash assistance part of this. The graphic is misleading. The % stays relatively unchanged as new refugees receive assistance when entering the country but most join the workforce in about 90 days. So as more fall off of the welfare roles, newcomers take their place for temporary assistance. Source

“Even though initially they get public support, in most cases they lose that and rely quickly on work,” said Randy Capps, director of research for U.S. programs at the Migration Policy Institute. “It’s a strength of the U.S. system and of the economy.”

According to a study by Chmura Economics & Analytics that focused on Cleveland, refugee service organizations spent $4.8 million resettling refugees in that area in 2012. That number was vastly overshadowed by the economic impact those same refugees were calculated to have on the area — about $48 million.

Through rapid integration into the workforce, refugees began contributing to the economy faster than any other class of immigrant. Eightypercent of refugees find jobs in their first few months in the country, said Noah Gottschalk, senior policy adviser for Oxfam.

edit on 8-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Syrian refugees in particular may be even better equipped to make that investment than others, data show. Coming from a country with relatively high education rates, Syrians are more likely than other immigrants to have high school, college and graduate degrees, Capps said.

edit on 8-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wonder if you are on the list somehow, if there is a 'poll' list. I just get the telemarketers

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Take out their families their whole country whatever it takes.

Get this scourge off our planet forever.

I wont lose one millisecond of sleep over it.

Get it done.

(post by alienjuggalo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Wonder if you are on the list somehow, if there is a 'poll' list.

Probably. It seems the more I participate the more calls/emails I get.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It was meant to be silly.. So you would rather die then denounce your faith,, that says alot to me.. Talk about effing brainwashed..

Watchout for that invisible man in the sky..

Again we see this need to attack the victims of Islamic terror. I dont get it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: THEatsking

What are the real numbers?

Well that's difficult to gauge when you only ask 600 anonymous people, who may differ from Quranist to Wahhabi, from Sunni to Shiite, from Sufi to Salafist.

600 people out of 3 million people.
That's not a poll.

I would agree, by your guesstimate, how far off would the numbers be? Based on your lifes experiences.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

you're a convert right? In your previous avatar, is that you in the pic? Young white Muslim convert?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Serious question for Muslims or hell all religions.. You have a gun to your head and have 2 choices denounce Islam and your Prophet or Kill someone because they dont believe your religion.. Choose 1 or death.

I would be denouncing god in a second..

I would not denounce Jesus. Neither would I kill someone in His name.

And yes, I would choose death before denouncing my Faith in Jesus.

I would denounce my faith that gravity is real if it would save my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join