It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists still subjected to ridicule

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Not insane just not informed, there is a lot to know about 911, it is much more than two planes and three buildings. This is a good video, very fast paced. I hope ATS will take a look at it..

edit on 11-9-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You post a video of a heavily damaged building that burned for hours before it gave way and collapsed, a video that shows NO sequence of the type of explosions used to bring down a building....and yet, you consider it proof of your belief in a controlled demolition? Interesting.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So, you insist that the men and women of the FDNY that survived the collapse of the Towers that day and reported that the building was so heavily damaged that they expected it to collapse are lying? That is what you believe right? FDNY is lying about WTC 7?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Perfect symmetry.....that damages/destroys EVERY building around? That is perfect symmetry?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Less than $5 billion...with which he had to maintain his 120 million a year "rent" payments to the Port Authority AND rebuild the site at a cost of over $10 billion dollars. Only a US Government economist/congressman could call a $5+ billion dollar shortfall....a profit.

edit on 11-9-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

Not insane just not informed, there is a lot to know about 911, it is much more than two planes and three buildings. This is a good video, very fast paced. I hope ATS will take a look at it..

Good video...brings up many of the questions I have.

Keep in mind, peeps, that just because you have questions doesn't mean you are a "Conspiracy theorist" It just means that you are an intelligent person with questions.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that the word Truther means a negative.

So if one finds a lie in the OS of 911, what is he or she if they expose it?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: THest
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I am from Denmark, an engineer, software developer , human being and have a high regard for logic.

You are Americans. Many people around the globe love you. Even more envy you. As do I. I love you, as a people. What you stand for, what you represent.

You are the most diverse nation on the globe. Inhabited by the most diverse people, compared to _any_ other nation on the globe. On the planet Earth.

No other nation comes even close.

Of course, every nation has its share of conspiracy theorists.... it's simply a portion/percentage of the people on Earth, evenly distributed. Every nation on Earth has it's share of people, who are not at ease believing stuff is as it is.

I don't know the psychology behind it. Probably something about not having 'pondus', girfriends, etc. I don't know.

The remainder are probably just plain crazy.

"Moon landing"
"Queen Elizabeth is an alien"
"Elvis lives"
"9/11"
"Area 51"
"Chem trails"

I stood on the top of one of the Twin Towers, in 1987, when I was on a vacation to New York with my father. He is no more. I only have the pictures of that day.

I was at work, here in Denmark, North Sjælland, when I watched the first tower being hit by a plane... disbelief!

I drove home from work, and watched the second tower fall, at home n Copenhagen. I cried, and I still do from time to time.

Of course, it is your right to think your government conspired against you... you live in America.

My suggestion to all of you, who think 9/11 was a conspiracy:

Move to _ANY_ other country, and good luck.

Regards from Denmark

No offense, but how can you have such a high regard for logic and write a post that severely lacks logic?

1. You lump all conspiracies together, as if you believe 9/11 is a conspiracy you MUST believe Elvis is still alive. (poor logic)
2. You make a broad assumption as to the intelligence of conspiracy theorists ending with "they are just plain crazy" (poor logic)
3. You ended your "I'm logical" post with - "move to any other country." ...NOW you sound like an American!! "You don't like America? Get out!!" (poor logic)

The only dabble in logic you display is your understanding of basic statistics as it relates to human populations to lead into your "All conspiracies are the same" innuendo.

Seriously man, you sound more American than you do Danish.

The real truth is that human beings that believe the OS have no desire to look beyond what they've been told. The ones that claim they have and still believe the OS either...
1. didn't really do research or
2. mentally can't handle the truth.

I fear using this example, but it's the best one - Christians are very similar --> only sticking to the Bible without reading the apocryphal texts of both Jews and Christians. Believing so fervently that the Bible holds all the answers and to question it is to question God and therefore makes them damned.

...but given the US is the largest Christian nation on the planet it might explain why so many Americans believe the OS, statistically speaking anyway. (See what I did there?)
edit on 11-9-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: jhn7537

I don't think its quite that cut and dry. I believe parts of the OS and then I still have questions/concerns about other parts. So what does that make me?

I think you're either in the camp that believes the OS or the camp who thinks it's not 100% accurate... If it's not 100% accurate, in your eyes, then why isn't the US Govt. still investigating to get answers over sweeping it under the rug?? You can't have it both ways, IMO, similar to Christians who decide they want to cherry pick which verses they want to live their life by. It's either ALL or NOTHING...

So, to answer your question, I believe it makes you confused, because if you believe ANY part of the OS is questionable yet still defend the OS, well, that's just very odd...
edit on 11-9-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Perfect symmetry.....that damages/destroys EVERY building around? That is perfect symmetry?

I take it you don't know the meaning of the word symmetry then?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
this is one of the problems in America today, there are those like most of us here on ATS that think 9/11 wasn't done by jahadi terrorists alone....way too many unanswered questions and gaps in information. but, I think there is a much larger segment of fellow Americans that think something was wrong with the whole 9/11 investigation, are uneasy about it, and simply refuse to believe in "the big lie"....I think this has resulted is lost trust in political leadership across the board.....and for me personally, I think that the "good guys" in government have been shut-up through "accidents", blackmail, intimidation, or out and out threats to their lives or their families lives.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Let me guess, you're going thru life wearing blinders to facts like,
the size of the towers was so immense. There's no way buildings that
were that close in proximity wouldn't be rained on with debri from
the towers. Considering their size and the amount of material involved.
Huh, let me here how you would call it?
edit on Rpm91115v37201500000043 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Rpm91115v41201500000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Numerous eyewitnesses, including members of the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) and other first responders, and multiple news sources, made statements that indicate that there was foreknowledge that WTC 7 was going to come down, despite the fact that no skyscraper in history had ever completely collapsed due to fire.

Source

I don't seem to have the same information...

Anyway, looking at the videos of building 7 tumbling down, it's easy to see it was a planned demolition, there is doubt about it.
edit on 11-9-2015 by theMediator because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

" So what does that make me? "

A conspiracy theorist?

/Tim

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Classic example of the internet - Silverstein got between $3-10 Billion in the insurance payment.
Can't be precise.

In addition owed Port Authority 10 million a month in rent

Also had to rebuild the buildings.........

Not like stuffed it in his mattress

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

(post by THest removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat Oh I am well aware of what the word means. And , viewing that day, symmetry does not come to mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs. Lol. Um wow...... Nope, point stands, nothing about the Towers brings symmetry to mind

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator. Had to check your source. A/E 911 truth. FDNY had already watched two buildings collapse from damage and fire. And you somehow think that those same individuals looking at another heavily damaged and burning building were not going to expect the same thing to happen. I should point out, those men and women who stood there that day think people like Richard Gage are idiots

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join