It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists still subjected to ridicule

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm amazed by the number of people here that still believe the official story.

I mean, someone would have to be totally out of their minds, oblivious, down right retarted to believe the OS after seeing building 7 fall from no plane crash.

Stupidity can't fight the truth, 911 was a planned demolition anybody that can't see this is insane to say the least.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Also, I think much of this conspiracy theory issue with 911 is because most of those who currently believe the theories weren't actually alive when this happened

I'm pretty sure most people debating are older than 14 years old, if you can't put your mind around that, then god help you.

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Every part of every theory I've seen over the last 14 years can be debunked with science.

Yeah like building 7! It must be some weeeeird science we got going on to disprove it wasn't controlled demolition.

But just forget facts and appeal to your emotion, go USA!
edit on 11-9-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
To me there are two conspiracies here.
One was the disappearance of structural information on both towers. There was a lower grade of steel used in the upper sections of both towers. This was done to save money. The grade of steel was still in compliance with the building code so there was no violation. In my opinion, this information was suppressed and the Victims Compensation Fund was rushed through, to prevent the States of New York and New Jersey, the City of New York, United and American Airlines from being sued into oblivion by trial attorneys.

The second conspiracy is the push that was made to make people believe that there were conspiracies in the first place. In my opinion this was fronted by supporters of the Democratic Party and trial lawyers.

As far as the collapse of the towers being a "controlled demolition" is concerned, I have a few problems with that.
If the towers were "rigged" for demolition, why didn't the impact of the aircraft set off the explosives through sympathetic detonation?
Why did the collapse of each tower start at the aircraft impact points? If the towers were rigged, how did the people placing the charges know where each aircraft was going to hit?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Yes, but....

There is informed opinion, and its opposite, uninformed opinion. One is useful, the other is not.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Barry Jennings was speaking out, then he died, cause unknown, PI refunded money on the investigation into his death on what he came across, family went into hiding. More than a little fishy.

I don't know how somebody can watch an interview of somebody who survived living through 9/11 at ground zero and in WTC7, and not have questions about WTC7, he did, spoke out, then died.
A warning to others perhaps ?
edit on 11-9-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

As far as the collapse of the towers being a "controlled demolition" is concerned, I have a few problems with that.
If the towers were "rigged" for demolition, why didn't the impact of the aircraft set off the explosives through sympathetic detonation?

Demolition rigging doesn't work like that. Plus the circuits could have had simple failsafe triggers along zones.

Why did the collapse of each tower start at the aircraft impact points? If the towers were rigged, how did the people placing the charges know where each aircraft was going to hit?

The towers didn't immediately collapse on aerial impacts. There was plenty of time to sort out sequencing.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

14 years on, what are your views on one of the most important events in modern history?

My view is that on 911 we had three buildings prove at the
very least, there is no need for pricey demo crews and explosives experts
who employ months of planning to take down buildings in perfect symmetry.
No matter what gigantic size. Just fly an airplane into it and make sure it
smolders for half an hour. So far this method works one hundred percent
of the time.

Oh and half the time you can count on a twofer.

edit on Ram91115v28201500000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: kloejen

It's the age old label.

"Conspiracy Theorists are NUTS!!!"

Indeed!

I guess you found the time to watch the docu i posted earlier then

The Conspiracy 'Theory' Conspiracy - An Adam Green Film (2015)

Label anyone questioning authority, a Conspiracy Theorist, and the conversation is over...
I watched about 35 minutes of that film. It wasn't awful, but it didn't really do anything for me. Just a bunch of clips strung together.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Joneselius

I hope Larry Silverstein didn't get any insurance payout for the deliberate 'pulling' of his building - even though he did it because of the altruistic 'loss of life'. We know the debris alone poisoned people and has caused even more loss of life.

He did get lots of insurance money though. Something like over a billion dollars.. Can't remember the exact amount..

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
Demolition rigging doesn't work like that. Plus the circuits could have had simple failsafe triggers along zones.

What demolition rigging system works like that??? Show me a "failsafe trigger".

The towers didn't immediately collapse on aerial impacts. There was plenty of time to sort out sequencing.

Sequence what with what? I'd like to know where you got your education in demolitions?

Every controlled demolition that I have ever heard of uses an initiator to set off detcord. The only control's are delays to enable sequencing. The delays are a physical part of the system and have to be put in place during the rigging. Once in place they can't be altered without re-rigging.

Please don't fall back on the "super secret military digital control system" crap.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I hope Larry Silverstein didn't get any insurance payout for the deliberate 'pulling' of his building - even though he did it because of the altruistic 'loss of life'. We know the debris alone poisoned people and has caused even more loss of life.

He did get lots of insurance money though. Something like over a billion dollars.. Can't remember the exact amount..

Classic example of the internet - Silverstein got between $3-10 Billion in the insurance payment.
Can't be precise.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
I'm amazed by the number of people here that still believe the official story.

I mean, someone would have to be totally out of their minds, oblivious, down right retarted to believe the OS after seeing building 7 fall from no plane crash.

Why would 'TPTB' make it that obvious? You're telling me that they orchestrated this HUGE elaborate catastrophe, but right at the very end of their planning conference they got lazy and stopped caring that it would seem like an inside job?

"Okay guys, we've pretty much got everything neatly organized here, except for one problem: We can only get two planes, so how do we make building 7 tumble?"
"I don't know, Barry. We're all tired and we just want to go home. Just detonate the damn thing. People won't be able to tell the difference."

edit on 11-9-2015 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Classic example of the internet - Silverstein got between $3-10 Billion in the insurance payment.
Can't be precise.

Classic example of people not using the internet correctly.
$4.55 billion.
You can be precise.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
After 14 years of back and forth, I'm officially exhausted with 9/11... There are two types of people around 9/11, those who are idiots who believe the OS and then everyone else... Those who believe the OS have obviously taken the "blue pill" (The Matrix)...
edit on 11-9-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

will justify any war they want to start against brown people f

Did you just make the 9-11 events racially motivated?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I don't think its quite that cut and dry. I believe parts of the OS and then I still have questions/concerns about other parts. So what does that make me?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I am from Denmark, an engineer, software developer , human being and have a high regard for logic.

You are Americans. Many people around the globe love you. Even more envy you. As do I. I love you, as a people. What you stand for, what you represent.

You are the most diverse nation on the globe. Inhabited by the most diverse people, compared to _any_ other nation on the globe. On the planet Earth.

No other nation comes even close.

Of course, every nation has its share of conspiracy theorists.... it's simply a portion/percentage of the people on Earth, evenly distributed. Every nation on Earth has it's share of people, who are not at ease believing stuff is as it is.

I don't know the psychology behind it. Probably something about not having 'pondus', girfriends, etc. I don't know.

The remainder are probably just plain crazy.

"Moon landing"
"Queen Elizabeth is an alien"
"Elvis lives"
"9/11"
"Area 51"
"Chem trails"

I stood on the top of one of the Twin Towers, in 1987, when I was on a vacation to New York with my father. He is no more. I only have the pictures of that day.

I was at work, here in Denmark, North Sjælland, when I watched the first tower being hit by a plane... disbelief!

I drove home from work, and watched the second tower fall, at home n Copenhagen. I cried, and I still do from time to time.

Of course, it is your right to think your government conspired against you... you live in America.

My suggestion to all of you, who think 9/11 was a conspiracy:

Move to _ANY_ other country, and good luck.

Regards from Denmark

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I believe the planes (which were made out of alluminium melted. mixed with water and caboom!

liquid alluminium was seen pouring out of a window just before explosion

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

here's logic.....this clip shows testing of a remote controlled jet airliner crash test done in 1984 by the government....so the technology was available in 1984
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: THest

thest.....4 American government conspiracies verified and admitted to, and easy to look up.

gulf of Tonkin
iran/contra
watergate
"Tuskegee syphilis study"......syphilis deliberately given to black America men without their knowledge

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join