It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist: Not Allowing Your Wife to Have Sex With Other Men is Sexist.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
It does work both ways and, yes, I too enjoy sexual carte blanche. I just don’t use mine as much as my wife uses hers. What’s important is equality of opportunity, not outcome.

Sure it is buddy. You keep telling yourself that until you believe it. Meanwhile your wife is taking dudes 3 at a time and about a basketball team every month while you get some strange maybe twice a year. But I'm sure your quality makes up for her quantity in the end.

(That was me speaking to the guy in this article not Subfab btw)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Whats a cuckold?.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It is garbage, like everything else the major media carriers promote nowadays.

But that's the whole point, not the fine details about this persons relationship but the fact that its being published and promoted by major news outlets under the guise of post-modern women's rights.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Feminism.

Because bringing home an std to your husband is more important than showing your children how not to be a whore.

Is there some vote to cast? Can I finally vote against feminism now?

I was ok with feminism when its definition represented equality for women; honestly how can one justify this as feminism and not as whorism, infadelitism, or altogether suckingasahumanbeingism.

Edit: to add. How spineless of a husband do you have to be in order to allow and accept such madness. I'd be filing for full custody last week. Then again maybe he is a swinger too. Maybe they have an open relationship. Good for them, but you can not define this as a subjugate of feminism.
edit on 21-7-2015 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Shamrock6

Whats a cuckold?.

it is a male who gets a physical turn on by his significant other having relations with other men. a female version of this would be a cuckquean.

caution definitions contain profanity.
urban dictionary:
www.urbandictionary.com...

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

I put it in google....oops lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
"How DARE you not allow your wife to be a cheating whore."

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

you are a complete door handle head i would never ever let my women
near another man and i would never touch another women
this is either a hoax for stars and flags or you have lost the plot

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Feminists are evil reptoid creatures bent on taking over the world........., or so it seems. Maybe David Icke was really on to something!?!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

If you don't intend to stick to one partner, you shouldn't get married. Marriage, is a wow between two people, to stick to each other. It "implies" directly, sexuality. And is "originally" a social defence against deceases.

So, if you don't prefer monogamy, then don't get married.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
If people want to have an open marriage then fine if both want it. But if 2 people do want a commitment to one partner and later on change one change their mind then it is the one breaking that commitment that is changing the rules no matter gender.

A woman cheating around is the same deceitful being as a man cheating around if there is a commitment to one partner. Feminist becoming matriarchal oppression doing the same thing that patriarchal oppression did in reverse. Women who want sexual liberty with many partners while having one partner at home that is all hers.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
On the bright side, everyone in this thread sees through the nonsense this guy says. At least we can agree that his idiocy will be forgotten in say... 48 hours from now. Let it die, it should never have been told in the first place.

In a way this threads increases my faith in humanity.
. Seem to be many who see thru this narcissistic ego based behavior.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It's nice that Michael Sanmore "allows" his wife to do anything I suppose? (he being such a big feminist and all.) Do grow people need permission to do anything?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Men need to be men again and stop,being pansy bitches that let women walk all over them. Have some self respect for f***sake.

Nothing wrong with mutually agreed relationship whatever, but this feminism nonsense has got to stop and it wont until average men grow a pair.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

If you don't intend to stick to one partner, you shouldn't get married. Marriage, is a wow between two people, to stick to each other. It "implies" directly, sexuality. And is "originally" a social defence against deceases.

So, if you don't prefer monogamy, then don't get married.

my marriage wasn't a wow but my divorce was.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Funny how this falls right into place for the new world order crap. Breaking traditional marriages to be as open as 'they' want them to be... Just like they planned... wow. Just WOW!... not in a good way either...

Yes an insisting yet again that men eat sh*t to prove something, be an updated man.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Agree with your assessment 100%, so not much more to add really.

Apart from him being a feminist, which is cool imo, he's also getting his rocks off at the idea of his damp wife getting into bed with him after she's been shagged by strangers and relaying all the gory details of her seedy sexcapades..that has nothing to do with feminism, and everything to do with alternative sexual lifestyles.

If he wants to be a gimpy cuckold, that's fine, his choice - but admit it for what it is, and don't hide behind the shield of feminism to excuse it.

It's infidelity. Fidelity has no gender, it applies equally to both.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

maybe she caught him cheating and decided what was good for the goose is good for the gander, ya know equal rights and all...

but well think about it, how can you not allow your spouse to do anything like this? Ya, you can forbid them from doing it, you can talk about your feelings, you can get violent, you can make threats, whatever. but unless you want to tie them down and post 24 hour guards on them, I think it's safe to say that they are gonna do what they are gonna do. The question is weather or not you can live with what they are doing.

Personally I wouldn't get into an open marriage, or polygamy, to me it's kind of negates the purpose of getting married but well if two people are in agreement who am I to say differently.

But the idea that one partner has to have the other's partner's permission before they do something is also contrary to what I think a marriage is also. They should be able to discuss things and lay aside their desires if they see that their partner is strongly against something or will be deeply hurt by it...
it's not about controlling the other person, it's about each person having the desire to control themselves for the sake of the other.

edit on 21-7-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Puss in bossy boots

meow

bad kitty !!' slap that ....

edit on 21-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I don't think the thrust (no pun) of this is about 'stopping' either of them from doing it, but rather condemning either one who have sex outside of marriage...they both took an oath, not a promise, an oath not to do this sort of thing when they married...all they are doing is disrespecting both their oaths and their marriage, which makes a mockery of the whole enterprise.

They way i would handle it if this was me, would be to simply end the marriage, since it is no longer one...they are essentially just sharing the household bills now they have abandoned their oaths of fidelity.

I seriously hope his poor excuse for a wife falls madly and deeply in love with Paulo or one of her other sexual dalliances and leaves the poor excuse for a husband on his arse...i'll bet his feminism is reigned in to normal proportions once he is sitting alone in an empty house wondering where it all went wrong.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join