It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist: Not Allowing Your Wife to Have Sex With Other Men is Sexist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
On the bright side, everyone in this thread sees through the nonsense this guy says. At least we can agree that his idiocy will be forgotten in say... 48 hours from now. Let it die, it should never have been told in the first place.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

originally posted by: Annee

If any of you reading this thread are unable to see just how far we have fallen as a country, as a nation and ultimately, as Americans, God have mercy on your soul.

Because some guy attaches Open Marriage to Feminism?

And I thought he was being over dramatic.

God who? Which God? There's a God?

Oh, I get it. It's fine for you to smugly mock the beliefs of others because you yourself don't get it but woe behold the other 98% of the worlds population that doesn't get what your on about right?

Typical, hypocritical nonsense from the usual suspects. Scream equality and spout condescending hate.

You want to control me? By making me believe and act the way you think I should?

My marriage and how I conduct my life is none of your business.

Get over yourself.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Helious

Racist much?

What on earth are you talking about?

The poster made the reference of "Traditional marriage Ilk". That is blatantly racist to those in traditional marriage and is borderline hate speech.

Do I really believe this? No. That said, you have to fight fire with fire so in today's insane politically correct society as it pertains to the brainwashed masses I will invoke racism because that is exactly what that reference is.
edit on 20-7-2015 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Whatever happened to traditional marriage where the husband works 60 hours a week, the wife grows bitter and resentful and starts drinking then after decades of marriage she finally poisons her husband and gets away with it and lives in Rio on the insurance?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Whatever happened to traditional marriage where the husband works 60 hours a week, the wife grows bitter and resentful and starts drinking then after decades of marriage she finally poisons her husband and gets away with it and lives in Rio on the insurance?

That stopped a month after the ID Discovery channel show "How not to kill your husband" aired. lol

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Racist much?

The poster made the reference of "Traditional marriage Ilk". That is blatantly racist to those in traditional marriage and is borderline hate speech.

Do I really believe this? No. That said, you have to fight fire with fire so in today's insane politically correct society as it pertains to the brainwashed masses I will invoked racism because that is exactly what that reference is.

Respectfully speaking...
What you just said...
Is more confusing than your initial accusation of racism.

I'm no more informed now, than I was when I originally asked the question.

I'll rephrase it...
What race does aorAki feel superior too, or what race has aorAki discriminated against with the words "traditional marriage ilk"?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Why Rio? Why not Hawaii?

But I would rather resent my husband/wife and drink away my problems then go out and sleep with a bunch of people. In my opinion, it's not fair to sleep around on your partner when you are married.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

If any of you reading this thread are unable to see just how far we have fallen as a country, as a nation and ultimately, as Americans, God have mercy on your soul.

Because some guy attaches Open Marriage to Feminism?

And I thought he was being over dramatic.

God who? Which God? There's a God?

Oh, I get it. It's fine for you to smugly mock the beliefs of others because you yourself don't get it but woe behold the other 98% of the worlds population that doesn't get what your on about right?

Typical, hypocritical nonsense from the usual suspects. Scream equality and spout condescending hate.

You want to control me? By making me believe and act the way you think I should?

My marriage and how I conduct my life is none of your business.

Get over yourself.

You feel free to do whatever you want, I honestly couldn't care less. About you or your marriage or what you choose to do. Just take care in your misguided approach to equality that you understand it's fully a two way street because until you appreciate that aspect of the journey, you, personally, are not going to get very far.

Your arguments, language and position on almost all arguments comes exclusively from hate and not enlightenment or a sense of wanting REAL equality. You may fool others here but you don't fool me.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Oh yes, the good old days!!! Don't ya miss em???

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Racist much?

Do I really believe this? No. That said, you have to fight fire with fire so in today's insane politically correct society as it pertains to the brainwashed masses I will invoked racism because that is exactly what that reference is.

Respectfully speaking...
What you just said...
Is more confusing than your initial accusation of racism.

I'm no more informed now, than I was when I originally asked the question.

I'll rephrase it...
What race does aorAki feel superior too, or what race has aorAki discriminated against with the words "traditional marriage ilk"?

Have you been living under a rock the last year? I ask because........

If you have a problem with transgender people you are a racist.

Being racist in today's America does not mean what it used to mean my friend.

If you have a problem with gay people you are a racist.

Referring to people by the term "traditional marriage ilk" is racist by the standards of today's liberal society except it is somehow acceptable to shame people in traditional marriage, Christians and white people without being labeled with that tag.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl
a reply to: beezzer

Why Rio? Why not Hawaii?

But I would rather resent my husband/wife and drink away my problems then go out and sleep with a bunch of people. In my opinion, it's not fair to sleep around on your partner when you are married.

I get the feeling that this "feminist" guy probably gets off on it too. Some guys are like that. They get off on their wives banging other men. It has nothing to do with "Feminism" though as far as I know. He's just kinda pervy like that and that is his fetish. That's my guess anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well this guy is weak as,...i bet she has a rather large strappon that she keeps for him,perhaps when she slips into bed after visiting the neighbour...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You may need to be referred to this definition here:

Racism

Idiots make up all sorts of nonsense. Not sure why you're getting worked up about that.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Racist much?

Wait, what?

originally posted by: HeliousYeah, people in "traditional marriage" don't usually bugger other people then come home and tell the person they swore vows too about it. If that's what you think, "progressive marriage" should be. Have at it.

Wait, what?

My point was that there is an awful lot of adultery being committed by those in 'traditional marriages'.
I would posit that a good number of the 37 000 000 on Ashley Maddison are in 'traditional marriages'.

Your tirade makes mention of buggery. Where did you get that idea from?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Racist much?

My use of the term 'traditional marriage' was in reply to another poster who used that very term. Firstly, it's not a racist term and secondly it's not borderline hate speech.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

That's a new one.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

You may need to be referred to this definition here:

Racism

Idiots make up all sorts of nonsense. Not sure why you're getting worked up about that.

You may need to be referred to the insane reality that we have witnessed in the country over the last six months. Wikipedia doesn't have an explanation for the overt race bating, media frenzie "whip ups" and government sponsored political correctness that has taken over the country as of late that labels anyone who questions anything as racist unless you are attacking Christianity, white people or dissidents.

You know what, I'm wasting my breath. I honestly................. Forget it. The path most of you will choose leads to one place, the same path that has you all frolicking with puppies in green pastures in the hopes that we are just one step away from the utopia everyone wants and craves. That place is the one on the ground with a government boot stamped over your head, firmly.

There is only one reason on Earth that we are seeing what we are seeing now, why the government and media are so in lock step with the agenda and so many of you, just eating it up. Well, I don't want to break up the party, have a great night.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Racist much?

My use of the term 'traditional marriage' was in reply to another poster who used that very term. Firstly, it's not a racist term and secondly it's not borderline hate speech.

Except you attached the word "ilk" to it.....

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I'd suggest tuning out of the insanity you're filling your head with, and talking with people IRL some more.

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble finding the power off button? Join in on the tens of millions of Americans who have chosen to take the power back, and chunk that tube. Or choose to remain among the few who actually bother with MSM. Your choice.

Also, you may find it worth your time to figure out what "ilk" means as well.

Ilk

ATS has been rather strange lately.
edit on 20-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

I'd suggest tuning out of the insanity you're filling your head with, and talking with people IRL some more.

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble finding the power off button? Join in on the tens of millions of Americans who have chosen to take the power back, and chunk that tube. Or choose to remain among the few who actually bother with MSM. Your choice.

I thank you for your concern but to put your small mind at ease, I'm married with children, an amazing job and a ton of friends who are mostly like minded. I talk to plenty of people in "real life" and many of them as I do see the insanity with their own eyes every day.

Perhaps instead of giving unsolicited advice to people who seem to be slightly more aware of our current situation than you are, you should pay more attention to the goings on in our country. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join