It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist: Not Allowing Your Wife to Have Sex With Other Men is Sexist.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

Except you attached the word "ilk" to it.....

Geez Louise....

ilk

Well, there are those of the traditional marriage ilk, of the gay marriage ilk, of the civil union ilk, of the open-relationship ilk etc etc. I didn't see it as a reason to be lambasted.

I thought it was a perfectly reasonable phrase and I apologise if I offended your fragile sensitivites because of it.

Crikey dick.
edit on 20-7-2015 by aorAki because: spacing, speeling ect

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Enjoy your self-imposed prison.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I get the feeling that this "feminist" guy probably gets off on it too. Some guys are like that. They get off on their wives banging other men. It has nothing to do with "Feminism" though as far as I know. He's just kinda pervy like that and that is his fetish. That's my guess anyway.

Or maybe he's collecting a few bucks discretely from her dates. She thinks he's a feminist, he thinks he's a pimp, everybody's happy. Now he has free and legal advertising. How many pimps can say that?

Pimpin' aint easy.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

NO ,do it ONLINE with actual DIGITAL PROOF you HAVE done it...OH WAIT!
They already burned that ,didn't they?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
"I'm a feminist ... "

Because admitting I am simply a cuckold is too hard.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Exactly how is one idiots take on feminism worth even discussing or an indictment of feminism?!?!?

I'm not a feminist, whatever that means. But I am so tired of the media pointing at the craziness person in a group and pretending like there personal opinion is the text book for whatever ideology they are against.

They hold up some racist red kneck as protocall conservatives are racist.

They hold up some corrupt union head as proof all unions are evil.

Will never know why people will fall for such obvious garbage....

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seeker Mom
Damn, I wish this had caught on 25 years ago when I first got married.

To think of all the fun I could have had.

It's been around for a long time. My elder sister and her husband of at least 45 years has an open marriage and it's one of the more solid marriages I've ever seen. They both have had several friends with benefits over the years and both are still friendly with most of them. It requires a level of honesty, self-reflection and open communicationthat most people are not comfortable with.

It's really quite civilized if you are not into owning your partner and don't expect one person to be everything you need from members of the other sex. It's more about companionship and shared interests then sex in many cases.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

" I'm really at a loss for words at the moment, does anyone else want to chime in on this?"

It's garbage, is what it is; and he's stupid. It isn't a sign of the times if that's what you're worried about.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's been around for a long time and it's a fetish. The description of this guy sounds exactly right too.

This explained it really well. I've never heard of this term before but have heard of this kind of situation before.

Cuckold

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's garbage, is what it is; and he's stupid.

I'm not saying I condone it , but it isn't my marriage either . So why is it garbage if both adults are consenting, it works for them, and they are not hurting others?

It isn't a sign of the times if that's what you're worried about.

With all the adult finder and Ashley Madison sites out on the web it might be more prevalent than most people think. Sounds like the couple in the OP are just honest with one another.

Affairs have always existed maybe being honest about it might be the sign of the times?

Although I fail to see this a feminist issue, but rather an open marriage.
edit on 02731America/ChicagoTue, 21 Jul 2015 00:02:53 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm not saying I condone it , but it isn't my marriage either . So why is it garbage if both adults are consenting, it works for them, and they are not hurting others?

What I am saying is the story, and the fact that we give a damn, is garbage, literally something you'd pick out of a landfill. I'm more worried about people caring about such nonsense than how this guy and his wife have arranged their marriage.

With all the adult finder and Ashley Madison sites out on the web it might be more prevalent than most people think. Sounds like the couple in the OP are just honest with one another.

Affairs have always existed maybe being honest about it might be the sign of the times?

Although I fail to see this a feminist issue, but rather an open marriage.

It is a non-issue. We should throw this stuff where it belongs.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's been around for a long time and it's a fetish. The description of this guy sounds exactly right too.

This explained it really well. I've never heard of this term before but have heard of this kind of situation before.

We all have our tastes.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What I am saying is the story, and the fact that we give a damn, is garbage,

Can't disagree with that.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
He's not a feminist, he's a cuckold. Big difference.

Seriously though? I don't care what people do in their bedroom. Right up until they talk about how superior they are to others who don't do it.

Ha! Just shows what an old fuddy-duddy patriarchal oppressor YOU are.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Well apparently I am...

-I don't want to wake up in the morning and kiss good morning to a mouth that's beat choking on stranger's d**** all night...
-I don't want to wake up with crabs...
-I don't want to have to explain my kids one day why mother has a STD but not me...
-I don't want to kiss the mouth that's been gargling random dude's mayonnaise...
-I believe in monogamy and that if you can't be satisfied sexually with the person your sharing your life with you won't be more hopping on random dude's d***.... it reminds me of rich people that buys car after cars because they just "can afford it" and the more they buy the more life gets dull and every new one they buy is more boring than the previous one...

I guess I'm a feminist... AND IM DAMN PROUD OF IT!
edit on 21-7-2015 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

If any of you reading this thread are unable to see just how far we have fallen as a country, as a nation and ultimately, as Americans, God have mercy on your soul.

God told me to tell you that he will have mercy on your soul when you learn humility and tolerance of others.

…don't get mad at the messenger….

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I would only let the mrs f# another guy if I could f# another woman in the same room so that we are both as guilty as each other.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: Helious

I'd suggest tuning out of the insanity you're filling your head with, and talking with people IRL some more.

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble finding the power off button? Join in on the tens of millions of Americans who have chosen to take the power back, and chunk that tube. Or choose to remain among the few who actually bother with MSM. Your choice.

I thank you for your concern but to put your small mind at ease, I'm married with children, an amazing job and a ton of friends who are mostly like minded. I talk to plenty of people in "real life" and many of them as I do see the insanity with their own eyes every day.

Perhaps instead of giving unsolicited advice to people who seem to be slightly more aware of our current situation than you are, you should pay more attention to the goings on in our country. Thanks.

Would that be a Metric ton of friends or an Imperial Ton of friends? Also are the friends in the USA or other countries; the reason I ask is not due to racism but more of a scientific reasoning. If you had a Ton of friends imperial, that would equal 2,000 pounds of friends; while this may sound like many, there is a chance that it is only four or five if they are extremely obese friends. If they are from Asia then statistically speaking, you would have many more friends per ton and the metric system would actually add 200 pounds of friend to the mix for a bonus.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I would only let the mrs f# another guy if I could f# another woman in the same room so that we are both as guilty as each other.

I'll alert the media….

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

well, to be fair the husband also has the option to go out with other people.

Going out alone to hooking up with others was an easy transition. It does work both ways and, yes, I too enjoy sexual carte blanche. I just don’t use mine as much as my wife uses hers. What’s important is equality of opportunity, not outcome.

so i don't see the problem. it is an open relationship that is being labeled as a feminist relationship.
he is a cuckold and she is a cuckquean.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join