It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
So really what your saying is there is Current World Population 7,294,348,153 and 99% of the people are hiding the truth

The only true I see is the US government just like pearl harbour believed that the US was invisible and no one would dare to do anything like this well its the 2nd time in history they got caught with there pants down ,all because they believed they were untouchable,
There was no nuke as some fools think

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

I would not place all my trust in info from Russia. According to Russia, everything is the fault of US intelligence agency.

Operation INFEKTION:

Operation INFEKTION was a KGB disinformation campaign to spread information that the United States invented HIV/AIDS[2] as part of a biological weapons research project at Fort Detrick, Maryland. The Soviet Union used it to undermine the United States’ credibility, foster anti-Americanism, isolate America abroad, and create tensions between host countries and the U.S. over the presence of American military bases (which were often portrayed as the cause of AIDS outbreaks in local populations).[3]
(...)
Aftermath[edit]
Fairly recent research shows what can arguably be seen as the ongoing effect on the public mind.

In 1992, 15% of Americans considered it definitely or probably true that "the AIDS virus was created deliberately in a government laboratory."[2] In 2005, a study by the RAND Corporation and Oregon State University revealed that nearly 50% of African Americans thought AIDS was man-made, over 25% believed AIDS was a product of a government laboratory, 12% believed it was created and spread by the CIA

KGB blames FLQ on CIA:

The KGB was concerned that the FLQ's terrorist attacks could be linked to the Soviet Union. It designed a disinformation campaign and forged documents to portray the FLQ as a CIA false flag operation. A photocopy of the forged "CIA document" was "leaked" to the Montreal Star in September 1971.

Soviet "active measures":

Retired KGB Maj. Gen. Oleg Kalugin described active measures as "the heart and soul of Soviet intelligence" (...) A few claims of active measures against the United States were described in the Mitrokhin Archive:[1]

-Discrediting of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)

Everytime Russia is cornered, it suddenly "leaks" incredible "informations about the CIA" to raise protests inside the USA.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Snowden's in Russia, eh?

Hmmm....

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well no one HAS to debunk that image, we can't even decipher it with ANY level of skill.
ANY NRO pukes around that can whip it out?
DIA or Other Spook satellite guys?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes...well one should only trust western media....because it never lies

Like BBC announcing the collapse of building 7 while it was still standing in the background.

Excellent point, and this seems to be something that the media
will not address, as the911 commission report refused to address.

No airplanes hit building 7. There was no jet fuel in building 7, and
yet 5 hours or so after the twin towers fell, so did building 7, like
a demolition just like the other two.

Silverstein even F&^%d up by saying they decided to pull it. Anyone
in demolition knows, that's term for demolition.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Well no one HAS to debunk that image, we can't even decipher it with ANY level of skill.
ANY NRO pukes around that can whip it out?
DIA or Other Spook satellite guys?

Debunk what image now? I'm lost.

If there actually was someone active in your reconnaissance office here on ATS to interview (lol if only), I'd like to ask why we only ever get to see the #ty quality images from decades old tech. Like in the Ukraine-crisis for example.

I want to see the realtime highres recordings!! We know its out there anyways.
edit on 11-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Sounds like you have indoctrinated by those 'for profit' conspiracy web sites.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Do you Russians actually expect us in the west to understand your language? This is an English speaking site, not Russian.

So how in the world is satellite pictures going to prove a dam thing? We have already seen Sat pictures of every site that was struck on 9/11. Pravda needs to get a grip.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Sounds like you have indoctrinated by those 'for profit' conspiracy web sites.

Not trying to start an argument, but I'd rather talk facts.

Fact: 911 commission report never addressed building 7
Fact: building 7 fell at the same speed as North and South Tower

Explanation??????

Maybe you were being sarcastic, in which case, lol.

Rebel 5

edit on 11-2-2015 by rebelv because: add a thought

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Lol don't be lazy.

You know, many members on here are not even writing in their native language.
Use a translator... it's not that hard.

Welcome to the world wide web.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I don't know if you caught it or not but last night they had two different shows on about 9/11 and a few of the firemen that were there rescuing people said they were looking over their shoulders at building 7 while they were working cause it was on fire all day since the planes hit and they could not do anything about it. I personally think they were told to say that because someone posted a video of a camera man running around the inside of building 7 after the two towers had collapsed. I never seen any fire or structural damage on the inside, I know there were small fires seen on the outside but that building was huge itself and had massive concrete concourses.

The only legit excuse I have heard was that when the first two towers came down, it knocked most of the support columns out of the basement as the whole trade center was built over a large basement. What that doesn't explain is why that it did not fall till hours later.

I know that only a Telsa type weapon could have brought those buildings straight down and have metal beams disintegrate in mid air like that. That is why their was so much toxic dust! Never-mind the firetrucks that were completely melted yet nothing fell on them and the tires were not touched, all the while a large building ten feet away still had no broken glass or burn marks. Also they showed in computer sims that their should have been a massive pile of debris 3 times that size given the amount of metal in the buildings. Most was vaporized and melted. Go explain that one with standard physics.

I have no doubt it was a staged event but a lot of people did die that day and real planes did hit the towers. No, No plane hit the Pentagon, way too many Pentagon Police testified on film that they all seen the plane fly over just before the Pentagon was bombed by something and they all seen the plane bank and fly away.

The plane crash in PA was BS as well. That was too small of an area for a plane that large to come down. Even plane like the one that came down in Lockerbie Scottland that exploded 20,000 feet up left massive damage all over the town it came down on. It was a bigger plane but it wasn't a Lear jet that came down in PA.

Listening to all the confusion and outright bonehead mistakes made that day by our own military not being able to take control of the skies was nothing more than a criminal act. NEADS sent the two fighters out of Langley Virgina into the right area, Yet Giant Crusher sent them out to sea on purpose instead of over Washington where they would have intercepted or flat seen the plane fly over the Pentagon and bomb it. The Fact that it was only AFTER the attacks had ended did vice president Cheney order every plane that did not communicate with anyone be shot down is also telling, President Bush could have gave that order from Air Force One seconds after the second plane hit the other Tower. The fact that he said he could not communicate with the military was pure BS.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Lol don't be lazy.

You know, many members on here are not even writing in their native language.
Use a translator... it's not that hard.

Welcome to the world wide web.

They don't work for shizzle. It shouldn't be too hard to for them to find English versions of legit news, especially since we know Pravda is full of crap and RT is at least in English even if it should be called Putin Today. Russian language looks like babble of numbers and letters that I cant even figure out what they remotely say.

The Mods have asked many times that people post in English!!! The influx of Russians proves these are state sponsored threads anyway because this is a new problem since the Ukrainian invasion.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Content removed per author request
edit on 12/2/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Looks interesting cant wait to see the evidence released about what really happened on 911!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Jaffo I agree, but I understand the workings of the conspiracy and how it formulates... people are simply noticing the amount of political banter and showmanship/ theater it takes for anything to get done or even be discussed formally. This is a consequence of media, and the sad state of affairs the false flag crowd is a natural consequence within such a made for you show, that unfortunately costs real lives. I've seen to many alligator tears and those cried by politicians make me sick... the real conspiracy firmly stands within the confounds of education and its political aim...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
OMFG, take your meds and stop checking the chandelier for hidden microphones! I realize this is ATS, but there are far more plausible conspiracies than this. An unfriendly country is going to release some alleged satellite photos that make the government look bad? No doubt.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
pravda.ru says it all.
no more credible than RT.

Or CNN, NBC, WSJ, etc etc.

Your point is what exactly? That Russian media prints propaganda? Welcome to the real world.
The media is not free of government influence in any country.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Dude in the photo looks like Morrissey I am afraid I cannot take you seriously in anything you say from this point forward until you sing a bar of "This Charming Man". LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Logic failure here DJW just wanted to point out that you said:

"Pravda, the source for the claim in the OP, pushes blatant lies."

and

"It is a very big problem if you give them any credibility whatsoever. "

and

"Russian media outlets are saying only what the Russian government orders them to."

What you ultimately meant to say is that : the Russian government lies and controls all Russian media outlets to lie for it.

That is a pretty spectacular, glittering generality fallacy you got there buddy. You have the skillz to be a master propaganda artist some day.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
and have metal beams disintegrate in mid air like that.

No metal beams disintegrated in mid air....

Never-mind the firetrucks that were completely melted yet nothing fell on them

Care to show us these fire trucks?

and the tires were not touched, all the while a large building ten feet away still had no broken glass or burn marks.

Pictures?

Also they showed in computer sims that their should have been a massive pile of debris 3 times that size

Source for that claim?

Most was vaporized and melted.

Care to provide a valid source showing metal was vapourised?

No, No plane hit the Pentagon, way too many Pentagon Police testified on film that they all seen the plane fly over just before the Pentagon was bombed by something and they all seen the plane bank and fly away.

Care to show us these interviews?

but it wasn't a Lear jet that came down in PA.

What Lear jet are you on about? Who said it was a Lear jet?

President Bush could have gave that order from Air Force One seconds after the second plane hit the other Tower.

Bush was not in Air Force One then.... you really like making stuff up, I see!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join