It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running Through Idiot Protestors Who Block The Road

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: DBCowboy

And then make sure vigilatism is dealt with accordingly...

It actually solves two moronic problems at once... You've convinced me, run them over, # those law abiding citizens... They never solve anything

And then make sure vigilatism is dealt with accordingly...

It actually solves two moronic problems at once... You've convinced me, run them over, # those law abiding citizens... They never solve anything

They aren't law abiding if they're breaking the law.

Why would someone point out they did break the law while thinking they are innocent? I will never get that logic like that we read here from Terpene.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

My point exactly...

go and read again and take the extra time not to confabulate your bias into what i wrote, it kinda makes you look retarded ...
edit on 16-4-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You know vigilantism isn't legal either?

Like i said two moronistic problems solved at once the vigilantes and the protestor...

Showcasing vigilante bias or just reading comprehension issues?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

My point exactly...

go and read again and take the extra time not to confabulate your bias into what i wrote, it kinda makes you look retarded ...

Plainly state then that people should be allowed to infringe upon the rights of others, it is what you are suggesting.

N'est-ce pas?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

kinda makes you look retarded ...

reading comprehension issues?

Weren't you just crying about ad hom attacks yesterday?

In fairness, it might have been one of the other trolls. I can't tell some of ya'll apart.
edit on 16-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh agreed the vigilantes on the bridge protesting don't agree however.

You know vigilantism isn't legal either?

Like i said two moronistic problems solved at once the vigilantes and the protestor...

Showcasing vigilante bias or just reading comprehension issues?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

kinda makes you look retarded ...

reading comprehension issues?

Weren't you just crying about ad hom attacks yesterday?

In fairness, it might have been one of the other trolls. I can't tell some of ya'll apart.

It’s always the same repetitive MO tripe with this one, always.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I like the way Nevada deals with them. This is how they need to be dealt with, no messing around with these clowns.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
I like the way Nevada deals with them. This is how they need to be dealt with, no messing around with these clowns.

That's how they deal with it on the reserve if I remember correctly.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

A thread about wanting to attack one's fellow citizens with an lethal weapon. How utterly typical of right-wing America.

edit on 17/4/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: FlyersFan

A thread about wanting to attack one's fellow citizens with an lethal weapon. How utterly typical of right-wing America.

If the idiots want to trample on my right to freedom of travel they deserve to get ran over. People defending this behavior are just as much of a clown as the Einstein’s playing in traffic. When did parents stop teaching their kids not to play in traffic anyway?

Not sure what this has to do with “RW America” besides the fact you hate them. I know plenty of democrats that would gladly throw them off the bridge to the sharks. How “utterly typical” LW for you to think that way though.
edit on 17-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

If the idiots want to trample on my right to freedom of travel they deserve to get ran over.

Wanting to murder people in defence of your imagined rights rather than leaving the apprehension and punishment of malefactors to the appropriate authorities. Vigilantism, in other words.

How utterly typical of right-wing America.

edit on 17/4/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Aren't you all suggesting the same by advocating vigilantism?

I see no problem solong as both the idiots engaging im criminal behaviors get their fair trials... That's what I'm saying.

Oh wait one has been denied a fair trial but that won't impeded us to get the vigilante and have him trialed. Or is that what you advocate for that the law is diffrent for you?

After all it's the vigilantes here that think the law should be honored, they're just not conscious enough to annalize their actions under the same scrutiny...

I guess it's some sort of severe reading comprehension issues?
Or are you really sticking it up for illegal behaviors like vigilantism, because thats how you think illegal behaviors like protest should be dealt with?

Kind of pathetic if you ask me but if that's the path you wish your county to go down, carry on you're well on track

Think about the kids life you # up by advocating for violence on their fellow citizens,they would run over somone peacfully breaking the law and be all I'm such a poor chap because i get to feel the laws consequences of manslaughter... Because those wise posters on ATS told me it's OK to run over people if i feel like my rights have been infringed up on.
They'd actually think this is the way...
Well obviously you and many here do too, so it's really no wonder why your country is going down the drain.

Well to be fair it's just one side that advocates for direct violence here... And they think of themselfs as the saints... Goes to show that ideologies have a detrimental effect on common sense...

But lets be real, this here is just a circle jerk of nasty people fantasizing about their sick wishes.
when it comes down to it, i doubt any of you had the guts and if so I'd be a hit and run. All big words from low brow sadist.

Good thing yall have a women to live out your sick fantasies with impunity...

Although it wouldn't be wasted on those protestor either but that wouldn't be with impunity so you keep it as a sick fantasy to be lived out in the privacy of your homes...

So yeah if a protester triggers you so much so you advocate for violence, i guess it's just snowflakes all over the place.

I dont care what people do, but if i had to break the law, personally I'd rather be breaking the law by protesting than killing my fellow citizens.

I guess diffrent stroke for diffrent folks?

Some are murderer others are protestor... both actions are illegal and should be dealt with accordingly... Obviously I'm the only one here that thinks like that.

You and the other triggered snowflakes actually stick it up for manslaughter?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Here comes the deflection...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Sais the one reactionary troll to the other...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Arent you the guy that only ever attacks other people's inputs but never adds his own?

Yeah that's right, now you follow me into another tread with your bruised ego and showcase your maturity here?

Carry on

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   

If the idiots want to trample on my right to freedom of travel they deserve to get ran over.

Wanting to murder people in defence of your imagined rights rather than leaving the apprehension and punishment of malefactors to the appropriate authorities. Vigilantism, in other words.

How utterly typical of right-wing America.

I don’t care how the idiots get out of the middle of the road, just move the f out of the way. If the cops aren’t going to do their job then maybe the public needs to do it for them. ….and yeah it is my right to travel freely without some clowns impeding my way illegally, definitely not imagined.

Vigilantism🤣oh boo hoo boo boo, get over it.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

First divide them, then encourage them to ignore the rule of law, and you will tear down the social fabric of any country.

are you willingly participating in that self destructive dynamic or you just don't know any better than to be manipulated by incendiary rhetorics?

The way forward is by leading trough example, not by answering crimes with worse crimes...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

A response defending morons who trample my rights all in the name of left wing ideology ... how utterly typical of the left-wing. You don't care that people break the law, as long as they break the law in favor of what you believe in. You don't care that the law breakers cause people to not be able to get to the hospital or the doctor or their place of work or to their families .... What a selfish and immoral position you take!

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Wanting to murder people in defence of your imagined rights ...

They aren't 'imagined rights'. I have a right not to be imprisoned and held against my will, which is what these idiot protestors are doing, and a right to fight back against it. The idiot protestors wouldn't be run over if they weren't putting themselves in the middle of a road in which cars are supposed to be running. It's their own fault. They get the darwin award. MORONS.
edit on 4/17/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join