It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running Through Idiot Protestors Who Block The Road

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well ... the idiots are at it again. This time in Chicago. Pro Hamas protestors are blocking the road to Chicago O'Hare Airport, causing people to have to get out and walk all the way to the airport, and missing flights. Blocking the road for hours so people can't pick up or drop off. Disrupting lives.

Story and Pictures Here

The law says you can't run through them with a car even though they are illegally blocking the street. The only time you can do that is if you have a 'fear for your life' ... if you reasonably believed that you needed to use deadly force to protect yourself against death or serious bodily injury.

Fact Check Reuters - Drivers Dont' Have A Right To Plow Through Protesters

I have seen film footage from other countries where morons protested in the roads blocking them, and drivers got out of their cars and beat the snot out of the protesters and dragged them to the side of the road out of the way, then proceeded to drive through.

I think more of that attitude here in the USA would be a good thing.

The indoctrinated idiots blocking the streets need to understand that there are consequences for their actions.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I would not try that in the northern states. They have their own snow ploughs.

I can see a new trend in the design of emergency vehicle bumpers looking more like trains from the 1800s.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Solution... get Frank Drebin to drive...

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I've seen enough videos of people getting pulled out of vehicles and beaten and murdered.

I'm not stopping.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Where are the cops? If you protest, you are not supposed to block traffic from moving because there could be an emergency. You are allowed to slow it down legally, but not stop it. If there is another entrance, it is possible they are legal, but the cops should be there taking care of this problem.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

I would not try that in the northern states. They have their own snow ploughs.

I can see a new trend in the design of emergency vehicle bumpers looking more like trains from the 1800s.

Around here, people have Boss V plows, i think the protesters there would be classified as white or snowflakes, so I don't think plowing snowflakes is against the law in the U.P.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Reminds me of The Blues Brothers instructional film:

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Now they are blocking the Golden Gate Bridge in California. Traffic is stopped. Police responding in riot gear.

This just on Fox news.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You know the saying, there is nothing like bad publicity?

But there is something like free publicity...

I'm sure whomever was pulling a stunt like that is very happy it even reached the fringes like ATS...
Probably wasn't your intentions, because this here smells more like another circle jerk...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
blocking access is an act of aggression and should be treated as such.

If I was on a jury I on a case in which someone drove into the crowd I would vote not guilty.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Times like these make driving a semi optimum.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

you are not supposed to block traffic from moving because there could be an emergency

Those idiot protestors don't care. They have no regard for anyone else. They don't care that people may die because an ambulance can't get through. They don't even have any suggestions, much less solutions for making the world a better place.
They think it's their right to inconvenience and endanger everyone else. That's why I posted the pic of Greta, their patron saint.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
blocking access is an act of aggression and should be treated as such.

If I was on a jury I on a case in which someone drove into the crowd I would vote not guilty.

You don't know about jury nullification. Look it up.

It doesn't give a verdict of not guilty. It says the case should never had been brought in the first place.

They don't like juries that know about jury nullification.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: rickymouse

you are not supposed to block traffic from moving because there could be an emergency

Those idiot protestors don't care. They have no regard for anyone else. They don't care that people may die because an ambulance can't get through. They don't even have any suggestions, much less solutions for making the world a better place.
They think it's their right to inconvenience and endanger everyone else. That's why I posted the pic of Greta, their patron saint.

They are anarchists. People who do things just to stir up others.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Now they are blocking the Golden Gate Bridge in California. Traffic is stopped. Police responding in riot gear.

This just on Fox news.

There is supposed to be some big organized protest today to shut down cities all in the name of Hamas.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I've seen enough videos of people getting pulled out of vehicles and beaten and murdered. I'm not stopping.

I hear ya'. Those protestors are all crazy to be there to begin with. Never know what they'd pull and say that it's okay because they are fighting for Hamas .... nutbags.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What they don't understand is that they are completely turning people against them and their cause.

The Just Stop Oil idiots think that by sitting in the middle of the road, they are somehow harming oil companies and getting people on their side.

The Eco nuts who were slashing tires on SUVs are just as dumb. My insurance would pay for new tires. The tire companies would thank you because they get to sell more tires and the oil company will thank you because tires are petroleum based.

BLM, you scammed people out of millions and cost billions more in damages.

Pro Hamas - Go to Gaza and show your support.

ZERO sympathy for any of them.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The sidewalks and bike lanes are also blocked on the Golden Gate bridge. The protest is in the middle of the bridge and no estimate of when it will be cleared.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

good thing we got your perspective on this. has you not commented, we would have no idea you didn't have any interest in this topic.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join