It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running Through Idiot Protestors Who Block The Road

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Ohhh, this is personal?

So cute of you, to think of me and my tegrity, i feel flattered.

Wanna show on the doll where Terpene touched you?

edit on 17-4-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Doesn't make runing them over legal, as much as you wished.

I don't think you want to advocate people runing people over because of some minor infractions?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

lol

Blaming me for Soros-backed DA's for letting rapists and violent criminals go free.

Nice try, but an utter fail.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good thing you can invoke sorros anytime you disagree with the measures business take to improve profit.

Otherwise you'd have to actually think about it, and thinking is not everyone's forte and better left to those who can...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Good thing you can invoke sorros anytime you disagree with the measures business take to improve profit.

Otherwise you'd have to actually think about it, and thinking is not everyone's forte and better left to those who can...

All I stated was factual.

You can deny facts all you want, it's actually cute.

Please continue.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Me driving in any of those instances? You get run over.

You will be put in prison for manslaughter, and you will deserve it.

Such situations are not uncommon, and I have never heard of protestors not letting anyone through. But of course you would have to stop and ask them, which may not be to your taste at all.

These exceptions are largely imaginary, not drawn from real life. There was a guy on another thread who wanted guns to be legal so that people could protect their six-year-old daughters from being raped at gunpoint. How often does that happen, outside of an actual war?

they will have to reschedule I’m supposed to have colon surgery,” said O’Donnely.

See? Just spoiled-child rubbish. So reschedule. Other people's needs and desires matter, too.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Ok, how's that even possible?

He's hardly the first to buy a DA for his motives is he? Isn't that what helped to get so many criminal big shots of the hook over all this time? Yeah it's rotten to the core and you go on about soros...

Oh well...

It's a business and government oversight is communist so I guess you have to take the good of Capitalism with the bad of it.

You think communist can't play capitalism? Well you're mistaken that mental limitation seems to only apply the other way round. It's capitalists that are unable to do communism, like putting on a seat belt, you know things that cost a little to implement but actually help everyone.

Unfortunately that's not how Capitalism works best.

are you not enjoying the bestest economic system ever?
I think USA is a fascinating case study of how not to do Capitalism, YMMV

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
See? Just spoiled-child rubbish. So reschedule. Other people's needs and desires matter, too.

Those idiot protestors dont' have a 'need' to be in the middle of the road #ing up everyones lives. And yeah ... their desire to do so DOES NOT MATTER. They are selfish morons. Anyone who purposely stands in the middle of a busy road just to screw with others deserves the Darwin Award.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

^^ It's YOU who are just spoiled.
Yeah ... YOU should think of other people needs ....

I dare you to read this and watch what he says. People were stuck in traffic for six freak'n hours because of the idiot protesters. A woman near him was diabetic and her blood sugar was so severely high that the emergency people had to help her. He missed six hours of work that he needed to do to pay for his brothers funeral. Children missed school. Others missed work and so missed pay.

How about YOU think of other peoples needs and desires.

Driver Stuck in Anti Israel Protest Says He Lost Wages Needed For Brothers Funeral

A Bay Area commuter harshly criticized the recent anti-Israel protest that blocked traffic on the Golden Gate Bridge for hours, calling it "such an inconvenience and very devastating" for people trying to get into San Francisco to work and make ends meet.

Ronald Davis, who commutes daily from Novato, Calif., to San Francisco, described to Fox News Digital the frustration he felt while forced to wait six hours on the landmark bridge as protesters chanted "Free Palestine" and blocked traffic.

"I called my boss, I said, ‘Hey, there's a protest. I should be to work within an hour,’" he said. "I was on the bridge approximately from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Everybody was very frustrated."

"I just buried my brother. I'm trying to make as much money as I can right now to still cover his funeral costs," Davis added. "Having to miss six hours of work, that's a lot of money, you know. That's pretty much a day's worth of work."

edit on 4/18/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I dare you to read this and watch what he says. People were stuck in traffic for six freak'n hours because of the idiot protesters.

I don't get my information from rage videos.

How about YOU think of other peoples needs and desires.

I think about Gaza every day. A few spoiled Americans having their ‘procedures’ delayed is fine by me.

edit on 18/4/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I don't get my information from rage videos.

It was a news report. People who were stuck in traffic for SIX HOURS. People with diabetes who had such high blood sugar that the EMTS had to help. A man who lost six hours of work that he needed the money from to pay for his brothers funeral. Children who couldn't get to school. etc etc.

I think about Gaza every day.

That's IRRELEVANT. Try thinking about the Americans who were held hostage by the morons protesting for Hamas.

A few spoiled Americans having their ‘procedures’ delayed is fine by me.

Selfish. And no, they aren't 'spoiled', and even if they were it would be IRRELEVANT. Those idiots don't have a right to interfere in the lives of others like that. People missed surgeries. Children missed school. People missed work and earning money they desperately need.

It's selfish and retarded.
edit on 4/19/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's IRRELEVANT. Try thinking about the Americans who were held hostage by the morons protesting for Hamas.

Except that it's a protest against the genocide we'd be complicit in, and it pretty much ceased to be IRRELEVANT the moment they've got you to post a thread calling for violence.

Way to make their point, actually.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join