It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running Through Idiot Protestors Who Block The Road

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's times like this I wish I had Elon Musk level money. I'd offer every one of them a free plane ticket to Palestine.

Let's see just how deep their sympathy for Hamas goes.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Google maps is a good resource for checking for these protests. Sanfransisco. Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, New York. Just turn on traffic notification on the map and you can see the road closings and backups of traffic.

Them there big cities are clogging up with idiots being idiots.

Edit: removed Dallas from the list. Just lots of construction.

edit on 15-4-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
The sidewalks and bike lanes are also blocked on the Golden Gate bridge. The protest is in the middle of the bridge and no estimate of when it will be cleared.

'World Wide Protests'! I have to wonder who is organizing this? Soros 2.0 ?

The more people support the vicious mudering Hamas thugs the more I think the warmongers are on to something.

You can't go to a rattlesnake den and kill just the one that bit your grandma, thinking the rest will do you no harm if given the chance.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm trying to look at the bright side of this. I'm hoping most of these idiots will refuse to vote for biden, so will just not vote. And that's good because it is the democrat party that created these types. We won't see their numbers dwindle as long as the democrats have any power.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

They are arresting those on the Golden Gate bridge, so there is that. Eliminating some future job prospects.

Their future is brighter now.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Facebook/Social media. Called "The A15 Economic Blockade For A Free Palestine."

They want to stop traffic until people withdraw support for Israel.

Gotta say, it's kind doing the opposite for me.

They have blocked both the 101 @ The Golden Gate and 880 through Oakland up in The People's Republic. And all I feel for are the people trying to get from Marin to Santa Clara County right now. Nearly impossible without massive detour. Care more for the stuck commuters than Palestine. Even moreso.

I hope this protest is merely a financial hiccup, accomplishes nothing, galvanizes Israel support, and the protestors are held liable for all personal medical or financial harm their precious little opinion has caused.

And if one more person compares this to Selma... it's offensive to the civil rights movement. FFS.

edit on 15-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
They want to stop Traffic until people withdraw support for Israel.

Why on earth do they think that by them sitting in the road being idiots, that it will somehow transfer to people withdrawing support for Israel and turn to supporting Hamas? All they are doing is pissing people off. It changes no opinions. Why would it? Really dumb!!

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The issue is not the protestors. It is the response.

Police are afraid to act.
DA's let them go if arrested to do it again.

There is no reason that the local municipalities could not come in with huge water trucks. What, going to conjure up images from 70 years ago during race riots? Who cares. These arseholes are a nuisance.

Until these people are dealt with it will continue.

Last thing, they are not demonstrating to make America better. Like someone else said offer them all a trip to Gaza.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I just posted this on the thread directly beneath this one on the 'new' tab, but I thought to share it here as well. To me, this is brilliant. No legal fuss nor muss and they garnered a bit of popularity for it. Well done!

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's Chicago.

Police are bad.

Remember?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Where are the cops? If you protest, you are not supposed to block traffic from moving because there could be an emergency. You are allowed to slow it down legally, but not stop it. If there is another entrance, it is possible they are legal, but the cops should be there taking care of this problem.

You are talking about Chicago.

The leaders of Chicago hate the police. www.illinoispolicy.org...

They love liberal protestors.

They treat criminals better than victims. www.illinoispolicy.org...

It is a far left liberal city where those in control think that committing a crime (i.e. blocking traffic) is perfectly ok, emergency vehicles unable to get through is perfectly ok, as long as the protestors are protesting something that liberals support. Anyone in Chicago who would try and stop the criminal activity, they would probably be arrested immediately and the criminals asked if they were ok.
www.chicagotribune.com...

It is so common in Chicago to be arrested for self defense while criminals go free that there is an attorney who advertises his specialty is helping people arrested for self defense. www.sfinelaw.com...

The message is: in Dem run cities, don't mess with liberal protestors or you will be arrested if you do anything that makes them unhappy. In Dem run cities the police are to let liberal protestors burn cities, loot businesses, be as violent as they want and they must not intervene in what Democrats in the past have called expressions of love (as in summer of love, when cities were burned and violent riots abounded)

edit on 4/15/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElCura

That annoyance is just genius. I need to get some cheap personal alarms now. Just in case.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That annoyance is just genius. I need to get some cheap personal alarms now. Just in case.

Well, I think the brilliance of it is that JSO has based their entire movement on disruption. So what did those kids do? They disrupted the disruptors. I loved it. It was non-violent, it didn't feed into their masochistic desires (yes, that's what they are by the way), and instead of getting in trouble for it, they got lauded and 15 minutes. Brilliant!

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What's your interest?

running over fellow citizens?

Or maybe you're just here for the division?

Dully noted

edit on 15-4-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Lol that's brilliant... Too bad none of them is carrying, as that problem could have been solved rather quickly...

Get some darts from the next bar maybe, or your kid slingshot... morons trying to reach it by ladder...

(post by TheWoker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Now they are blocking the Golden Gate Bridge in California. Traffic is stopped. Police responding in riot gear.

This just on Fox news.

They should be treated and disposed of as criminals. Sick to death of the double standards.
Imagine if this had been Trump/'right' wing protesters/supporters, the riot gear would have come out the same minute.
Guaranteed! Just need to look at Jan 6 joke.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just checked the Golden Gate Bridge on Google maps. No closings or backups. The protest did not last as long as they said it would. Looks like it was a weak threat like the drone attack.

edit on 15-4-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Just checked the Golden Gate Bridge on Google maps. No closings or backups. The protest did not last as long as they said it would. Looks like it was a weak threat like the drone attack.

Maybe a single grammy ran through a buch of idiots in order to protect freedom? Discuss!

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Not saying you gave me some ideas, but that was funny!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join