It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Russian economy is living under 20,000 Western sanctions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RussianTroll

"Bedouins?"

Armed with anti ship missiles, actually, old sport.

How???? You think Iran is a medieval country with #ing mullahs???? And suddenly rockets, space technologies, modern weapons.... Doesn’t your brain explode from such an oximoron?)))))))

edit on 18-2-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

more likely russsia being a broke dick country that your leader ol farty is stealing all the cash from is why. it's been shown by how he runs a criminal govt by many jouranist and accounts.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

And as the bottle empties once again....

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

more likely russsia being a broke dick country that your leader ol farty is stealing all the cash from is why. it's been shown by how he runs a criminal govt by many jouranist and accounts.

Great. The longer you think like this, the faster your civilization will disappear. Continue further))))

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Like 1955 America?

Ive no idea im not that old, whatever your refering to (its hard to tell from your 3 word response) 1955 is nearly 70 years ago, a lot has changed in that time, or do you hark back for the 50s still?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

And as the bottle empties once again....

I'll take your word for it)))

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Any English Whisky left today?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Well if you have never seen it, then it cant be true. LoL

Your anecdotes aside about your shopping habits, the term grocery store typically refers to a smaller retail establishment that sells food and household items.

A supermarket on the other hand is an establishment that offers a wider variety of goods, including groceries, electronic products, and household items, that tend to have multiple aisles and sections.

Hence the 3 "grocery" stores you visit are hardly the same thing as a large supermarket far as i can establish.

Else i have to ponder why you should have to visit 3 of the establishments when 1 should suffice.

So apples and oranges really.

Also by the looks of things, Aldi is one of America’s fastest-growing supermarket chains, its not like the USA does not have Aldi's

Anyhoo Tucker still looked like a fish out of water, that's a given.

stores.aldi.us...#:~:text=2356%20ALDI%20Locations%20in%20the%20United%20States&text=When%20autocomplete%20results%20are%20available,touch%20or%2 0with%20swipe%20gestures.
edit on 18-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Any English Whisky left today?

Today is Sunday, tomorrow is Monday. I need to work. No alcohol. True, my woman will come to my house soon, I have wine for her)))
So if I suddenly leave you, wish me good luck and a stormy night. It's better than alcohol))))

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Russian infrastructure is now the best in the world.

Sounds about right.

Russia : Only Railway Bridge To Murmansk Collapses.

www.railengineer.co.uk...

And more.

www.straitstimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Watch where you are driving.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Sounds about right.

Russia : Only Railway Bridge To Murmansk Collapses.

www.railengineer.co.uk...

And more.

www.straitstimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Watch where you are driving.

I’m amazed how the leading Western media monitor the condition of a lonely bridge above the Arctic Circle, when very close there are modern highways leading to super modern ports with ice tankers and floating terminals and liquefied gas plants)))
Somehow you completely shredded it. Soon you will cite chicken coops in abandoned villages as an example))))))))))))))

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

And yet your GDP is less than that of Texas.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"I’m amazed how the leading Western media monitor the condition..."

Leading? "RailEngineer"?!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

We have billboards with offers everywhere.

I wonder why that is?
Is it the same reason as having to call up 70 year olds I wonder? You have old age pensioners forced to drive retired 70 year old tanks, I wonder which creaks more?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

To be fair Andy, then why is a collective group of countries/NATO having trouble keeping Russia ( apparently a country going to battle with only shovels from prehistoric times and washing machines orbiting in space with “fisher-price satellite-try”) from demilitarizing Ukraine then?

edit on 18-2-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Russia has returned about 1 million hectares of agricultural land to agricultural production in two years.

This was done as part of the state program for the effective involvement of agricultural lands in circulation and the development of the reclamation complex.

“This is the youngest state program, it started in 2022. 100 billion rubles have already been allocated for its activities. Funds are allocated, among other things, to projects to improve soil fertility, to projects to protect them from disposal, to update the reclamation fund, to land surveying and cadastral work,” the Ministry of Agriculture reported.

Land is a basic productive resource, “and, of course, we are obliged to use it rationally and wisely.”

I find this very interesting since the western world is doing everything they can to stop farmers from producing food. Russia slated to become the new 'bread basket of the world'?

Hunger is rapidly becoming a critical issue in many countries, along with homelessness and lack of medical care. Isn't it amazing how one country, so sanctioned and vilified by the rest of the world, can be doing so much better?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How you feel that Ukrainian drones are flying over your head there in Saratov RussianTroll ?

Well i guess that`s no surprice to you....as your bombers take off right next to Saratov , to murder Ukrainins.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What did they do to Ukraine's grain production and exports?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

GDP according to PPP is Russia first in Europe and fourth in the world.
The USA is in second place, China is far ahead))))
True, Indonesia will soon overtake Russia))))

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

I imagine because if NATO chose to wipe the floor with them via serious intervention in Ukraine.

Push them all the way back to Moscow, Putin would be forced to push his nuke button.

The losses they have incurred and the antiquated technology they are fielding are facts Imhere.

Same as its a fact the Russian GDP is less than that of the state of Texas.

As to the why of it all, real answers seem to be few and far between.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join