It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Filibustering Over Drones: I Will Not Let Obama ‘Shred the Constitution’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Common Good

Senators are leaving meetings to rush there to get a say in too. About time someone had the damn guts to tell it like it is.

Des

The only reason Rubio got up there is because he has no choice but to keep in lockstep with Rand Paul. I'm glad he is up there though, it is a learning opportunity for him in principle and integrity.

Remember folks, Rubio voted for the most recent version of NDAA.

edit on 6-3-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Senators are leaving meetings to rush there to get a say in too. About time someone had the damn guts to tell it like it is.

Ron must be proud of his son Rand right now.....

Des

edit on 6-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Word.

I sure am and hes not even my son.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wonder when the anti-Paul shills will start coming out of the woodwork?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

....wait for it......

....wait for it.....

Its not just Paul haters- Its the Obama protectors.

Anyone who questions Obama is wrong to these people. We all know who they are. They are not that hard to spot.

"If you get on a kill list- you cant complain". -R.Paul - hahaha
edit on 6-3-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have to give respect to Rand, standing up for what he believe's in ... Wish we had more like him. I wanted to vote for his Dad but I am a Union worker and his anti-Union stance I just couldn't agree with.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
For those who missed it.

HOUR 1 of the #FILIBLIZZARD

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Good one.

Here we go:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I was shocked to hear this on the news today and in the little ticker it said ONE Senator speaks out against authorized drone strikes on US soil. The other 199 are apparently cool with it.

When the government becomes the judge, jury, and executioner I think it may be time to reconsider how we are all going to go about doing something about it. I am not saying violence, I am saying organization of people who are awake. Just don't let them get you down my friends.

AWA

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
"If they wont tell you that they have the power to kill Americans- then they are telling you that they do have the power". -R. Paul

Wow.

This dudes on a roll.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I hope he can keep this up, the longer Rand Paul makes this last the harder it will be for mass media to not report it. This is a huge hit against the tyrants.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I can see it now...Pelosi and Valerie Jarrett, making a little Rand Paul voo doo doll right now....calling Holder to send over a box of stick pins.....

Des

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
I have to give respect to Rand, standing up for what he believe's in ... Wish we had more like him. I wanted to vote for his Dad but I am a Union worker and his anti-Union stance I just couldn't agree with.

I have friends who are science researchers that depend on the government for their research grants and they voted for Ron Paul.

Sometimes you have to consider the mass over yourself.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
I hope he can keep this up, the longer Rand Paul makes this last the harder it will be for mass media to not report it. This is a huge hit against the tyrants.

If they can keep this up until prime time, then that is when the real fireworks start.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Not surprisingly the BBC is reporting Obama's dinner with a few Republicans and completely ignoring the filibuster or the whole issue that the US President is arguing for the power to kill at his own discretion anyone in the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Every hour he is getting sharper,
his tweets the last two hours are cutting.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I can see it now...Pelosi and Valerie Jarrett, making a little Rand Paul voo doo doll right now....calling Holder to send over a box of stick pins.....

Des

haha.

The whole administration is thinking of a way to turn this fillibuster into a hate crime.

link   
Lots of truth bombs dropped today. He is #filiblizzard ing his way higher and higher up in GOP leadership.

link   
The real Terrorist is already in power. He throws his weight around like Putin would do scaring the little children he thinks Americans are.

How would the politicians feel if they were in the drone's sight for extermination - it will come to that if we cave in to this tyranny.

If the UN gets it sway all politicians will be on the hit list.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
MSNBC, FOX, CNN now covering and/or talking about the filibuster.

The momentum is strong, we're now past Hour 6.

Here is something fun to look at:
Tweets making fun of Harry Reid trying to "Kanye West" the #filiblizzard
twitchy.com... _campaign=twitter

edit on 6-3-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No wonder Reid went home, they must be in a tizzy trying to come up with something to discredit Rand. The longer Rand Paul talks the more accurate he becomes.

KEEP IT UP!!!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join