It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Filibustering Over Drones: I Will Not Let Obama ‘Shred the Constitution’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yay...Rubio now....this is getting better and better.....

Des

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

I wish I knew, I was not watching it live during that time.
I find it curious, even if it was just routine, I dont know do they do that
every day on C-Span?

In any case, it did not work, he is still talking hours later!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Yay...Rubio now....this is getting better and better.....

Des

It is refreshing to see many men come to his side!
It should be this way more often, maybe we would not be so far
down the wrong road!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
if he'd said, "I will speak until I can no longer speak intelligently" that might have been the shortest filibuster on record.

This is nothing more than a dog and pony show for the tin foil wearing fringe that usually believe everything that comes out of World Net Daily, Beforeitsnews and Breitbart.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is great! Ted Cruz refused to give up and finally got Holder to say it is unconstitutional to use a drone on a suspected terrorist sitting in a cafe. Then Holder said to change his tune and say "I thought appropriate meant 'no'."

Hilarious.
edit on 6-3-2013 by texasgirl because: Add a word

link   

Originally posted by muse7
if he'd said, "I will speak until I can no longer speak intelligently" that might have been the shortest filibuster on record.

This is nothing more than a dog and pony show for the tin foil wearing fringe that usually believe everything that comes out of World Net Daily, Beforeitsnews and Breitbart.

Yes we know mus7, your attacks against anything anti-Obama are well noted. (and seeing your contempt at the conspiracy crowd I wonder why you are at ATS, a conspiracy site?)

At least Rand is standing up for the people, gives me a little hope, perhaps his supporting Romney was a small lapse in judgement.

edit on 6-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

link   

Its sad you even have this mentality when it comes to the Constitutionality of whether or not the executive branch has the right to kill Americans on US soil without due process.

It is truly sheeplike mentality that you have no choice but to submit to some higher power which asserts itself over your basic human and common law rights.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You can say what you want, but however silly it makes you look, this is the
floor of Congress, Senator Rand Paul is on the floor, joined by other Senators.

Epic fail for you.

edit on 6-3-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Yes we know must7, your attacks against anything Obama are well noted. (and seeing your contempt at the conspiracy crowd I wonder why you are at ATS, a conspiracy site?)

They never make sense.

The Obama supporters are emo right now because of how much hypocrisy comes out of the guys mouth.

link   
reply to post by muse7

Whoa there Buddy...I'm a Tin foil Hat wearing American. I do NOT consider myself part of the fringe, as you call it. I consider myself a red blooded, Constitutional loving, American! I view this filibuster as addressing the core values of my Country and Freedoms. It is addressing if my government can decide to KILL me, for whatever reason they deem valid, by taking away my RIGHT to legal representation. If that means I'm a Tin Foil Hat wearing American....

So be it....I wear it with great Pride....

Des

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I swear some of th stuff you say on your post would lead people to believe that you work for the gov........

Dog and pony show? Tin foil hats? Theyve already proven they will kill American citizens w out due process in other countries....

The police regularly raid the wrong house and kill people w out repercussions.......

We already have drones being used on US soil.........

Yet some how in your almighty wisdom you cant see where this is leading?

You can call us tin foil hat wearing people.........Ill call you willfully ignorant.....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We wrote the constitution to relate how we felt ALL humans should be honored and served by their government. If we are not willing to allow drones over our homeland, then we should not allow them over someone else's. These creatures have a life of their own. We should know that if we breed them, they will eventually evolve into something that is truly a crime against nature. America is promoting them and leading the research that is breeding these things. Our resolve should be to stop the use of them now. We have to believe that someday anyone anywhere will be subject to judgement by unmanned, anonymous computerized weapons. If they ever got into the hands of the wrong people? They scare me more than anything for the future of mankind.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Let me just say - Mr. Obama tends to say one thing and do another - meaning he lies yet again. He is itching to get his clone army's fingers on the trigger to depopulate America of PATRIOTS.
Anyone who questions his authority is probably on the hit next list!

Lower taxes - on the rich yes!

Take your guns away - no only patriotic Americans!

Russians on American soil in uniform - only those who work for Homeland Security!

Deport illegal aliens - never except those who he give immunity to since they will vote Democrat.

Change the US Constitution - never except the 24th Amendment so he can have a third term in office, harm freedom of expression - never except freedom of expression specially near a politician.

Trust him - never like a venomous snake. Breitbart knows that one!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I swear some of th stuff you say on your post would lead people to believe that you work for the gov........

Dog and pony show? Tin foil hats? Theyve already proven they will kill American citizens w out due process in other countries....

The police regularly raid the wrong house and kill people w out repercussions.......

We already have drones being used on US soil.........

Yet some how in your almighty wisdom you cant see where this is leading?

You can call us tin foil hat wearing people.........Ill call you willfully ignorant.....

Cut him some slack.

He is a mad Obama supporter that is starting in his first stage of grief...DENIAL.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I understand it all too well, been several posts on ATS lately with the your an extremist, I wonder if this is not a ramping up of rhetoric to lead to people being taken away to internment camps.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
#Filiblizzard coming up on Hour 5

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
YES...Chambliss...Sen from my State, Ga...talking now....

Chambliss just stated he will not vote for Brennan for CIA Director....

Des

edit on 6-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

I understand it all too well, been several posts on ATS lately with the your an extremist, I wonder if this is not a ramping up of rhetoric to lead to people being taken away to internment camps.

No man, you're insane!

Its not extremist to PROSECUTE whistleblowers
Its not extremist to DRONE STRIKE 16 year old Americans on foreign soil at BBQ gatherings
Its not extremist to LIE directly to the face of Americans about taxes, patriot act, etc...
Its not extremist to CENSOR the internet
Its not extremist to DETAIN Americans without due process.

/sarcasm.

Where are the Obama supporters at? How come none of your are vocal over the complete B.S. your nobel peace prize winning sociopath is peddling?
edit on 6-3-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
YES...Chambliss...Sen from my State, Ga...talking now....

Des

What was Chambliss trying to say? I was sort of listening but it didn't make any sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"Getting information from this administration is more painful than a root canal"
I think I like this Chambliss guy.

Betcha Obama has a whole team thinking up lies to make Rand Paul look bad and himself look good. In 10.. 9...8...

edit on 6-3-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join