It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA the latest nation to receive the spaceship program

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hmmm... more i dig in this story, more I find dark water...

That's because the whole thing is a scam. When the authorities catch someone, Keshe abandons them. Nice guy.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So y haven't the Iranians land on Mars yet?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I thought "What spaceship program?"

I opened the thread... saw "KESHE" and I closed all my tabs.

Now after I laughed for about 10 minutes I am ready to post something...

Why the heck do people believe this liar? Same sort of guy as Greer!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Amazing if its true , then this really means some wonderful change !
If its true then Keshe foundation should use their technology to show the world that it works by using it for free to clean up Chernobyl and Fukishima !

then we will see their true intent !

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Only thing I find despicable is that Keshe and his cronies feed off the helpless and needy. Promising health technologies, promising new "free" energy systems - all of it is a load of #.

How some people can sleep at night....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
exactly, based on what is it a hoax. maybe the guy is the next einstein and newton combined. an eccentric, but still a genius.

I think it's funny how you started with that attitude then moved onto something more fitting such as "he's making BS claims so he could avoid sanctions".

This thread and it's believers are written proof that people will believe anything they want to, to the point of fooling themselves.

Uhuh. You're not fooling anyone but yourselves.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Some people are calling it a hoax. I'm not so sure I'd use that word, since to me in infers intentional deception. I'm not sure but this guy may actually believe some of his grandiose claims that are different from all other scientists on the planet, and don't agree with observation.

So, instead of a hoax, what do you call it when your elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor?

Did anyone listen to that video? He says he's the only one in the world who understands gravity, and he uses this discovery in medical applications by treating the patient as if the patient was a galaxy. It sounds like a joke, but he says it in all apparent seriousness. Not only does Keshe's elevator not reach the top floor, but anybody who finds such nonsense credible should have their own elevator checked.

Amazing. That's exactly what they said about Galileo (or Copernicus). So much so they threw him in jail. He it turns out was right at a time when everyone else was wrong.

Have you looked taken a hard look at his science and determined he cannot possible be telling the truth ( assuming you fully understand his explanations)?

If not, perhaps you should. Me, I don't know if he's selling snake oil or not but I do believe that yes, there are things, even big things - (like the shape workings of our solar system) that we do not have the whole truth about. This fellow could very well indeed be 100% correct and everyone else could be wrong. True science itself demands that we keep an open mind and not discount such notions simply because, " Every scientists on earth cannot be wrong" - Oh Yes They Can - just ask Galileo.
edit on 24-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Amazing. That's exactly what they said about Galileo (or Copernicus). So much so they threw him in jail. He it turns out was right at a time when everyone else was wrong.

It wasn't scientist that didn't agree with them it was RELIGIOUS leaders that's a big BIG difference, other scientists don't agree with him so your logic is not right!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Have you looked taken a hard look at his science and determined he cannot possible be telling the truth ( assuming you fully understand his explanations)?

Yes. It's rubbish. And he doesn't give explanations, he makes promises. That is the mark of a con man.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If this technology is for real then Iran's borders are safe.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
so many on ATS claim america has alien Tec.
so why is it so unlivable that some one else has it to?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
so many on ATS claim america has alien Tec.
so why is it so unlivable that some one else has it to?

Because it is also so unbelievable that America has alien tech. I have made some very good points in a couple of posts to this thread that show just what a scam this whole thing is. You can find them for review HERE and HERE.

Reading them carefully might help you see things a little more clearly.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Where does he say it can be used to clean up nuclear waste? Could you direct me to that?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShiftDrift
reply to post by boncho

I like the part in the patent that talks about pulling food out of the "cosmos soup"

actually that makes sense, the "cosmos soup" most be dark matter and "pulling out the food" most be saying that they know how to make use of it

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What? Still no bites on my web presence investigation? I'm disappointed, ATS. I was expecting a little ridicule
Anyway, here's something to consider.

Miroslaw Wisniewski is a project coordinator at Centre for EU Transport Projects (www.linkedin.com...)

Dirk Laureyssens is a European inventor (en.wikipedia.org...) and also has a unique cosmological view of energy and matter (mu6.com...) and has also posted links to Keshe's videos on his own Youtube channel.

So, don't feel bad if you believe in Keshe's technology and have been defending it here. I suppose if it is a scam then he's gotten some others too.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
What explanations? That a human being should be medically treated the same way as a galaxy? That doesn't even make any sense.

What science? I know enough science to know nonsense when I see it. Science is backed up by evidence. Keshe's claims are not.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Amazing if its true , then this really means some wonderful change !
If its true then Keshe foundation should use their technology to show the world that it works by using it for free to clean up Chernobyl and Fukishima !

then we will see their true intent !

Let me assist you in seeking the truth. This states that the USA is the latest to get this technology. Do you believe that this technology would go to any other nation before the USA? If these aliens are monitoring our planet they would know the USA is a super power and the technology should have gone to them first. This alone should tell you this is bogus. What , they gave it to Patagonia first? What other nation would be able to make use of it other than the US or perhaps GB. See how silly it all is?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Intelligence have a lot of work with this story....

Keshe and intelligence have nothing to do with each other.
The guy's a joke.

On his forum he claims to have captured a US drone using "advanced space technologies" and force fields.

If the craft was crashed, why did it not explode or no damaged can be seen?

The craft has been air-picked-up and been put down on its belly through the use of field forces. Iran has and will protect its territorial integrity through the use of its advanced space technologies, which it has acquired through new space programme and Iran will not use this technology for aggression, but for only showing to other nations that the time of nuclear and so called western advance military technology has come to an end.

So what are they going to use these advanced space technologies for?
Tourism of course!

For only 50 000 euros you can visit the moon.

Wow! This looks really advanced!

Better book your trip now Arken!

edit on 24-11-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Where is it said that this is alien technology? If it is, then the aliens made a wise choice by presenting it to Keshe who is offering the information to the world rather than hoard it for personal or national power. At any rate, I believe other countries were presented with the technology at the same time. It all appears to be a matter of checks and balances.

How would you go about presenting world changing technology?

How'd it go for Tesla?

edit on 24-11-2012 by hurdygurdy because: *

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join