It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA the latest nation to receive the spaceship program

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"to serve man"

it's a cookbook !!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Soshh

did you every stop to think its disinformation to protect his serious work. to have everybody think he's a kook and fraudster.

there have been numerous thread's about scientists kitting killed or having "accidents" while pursuing the same line of technology.

now that isn't a joke. it seems you're the one who fell for it.

Well that sounds very insane mate but thanks for sharing your thoughts anyway.

Though I suppose that you'll be laughing at the rest of us when we are stuck down here on earth and you're whizzing through the cosmos at over eleven gajillion times the speed of light on his cola bottle powered spaceship.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
1st. There is no patent.
The application was "deemed withdrawn" for lack of fee payment and was never seriously evaluated.

2nd. Iran continues to test and launch chemical rockets in its space program.www.space.com... They have only recently succeeded in successfully reaching orbit, and were quite proud of the minor successes
They are very proud of their "progress" with a couple of successful chemical space flights, and paln to reach the moon in 2025.
There would be no need to do so if it was able to do otherwise -- why risk failure and the loss of payload? Why not claim the glory for Allah and the Ayatollah?

3rd. Despite recent, limited successes, there have been several embarassing failures.
Why, again, subject themselves to such embarassment if they have an alternative?

4th. If Keshe (and the original poster and his supporters) claim that Keshe has a craft capable of reaching the moon at "light speed," they have not explained how it would be able to stop in the 1.3 seconds it would take to get there without destroying the craft and its passengers.

This doesn't even begin to address the gibberish and outright scam tactics emploed over the pasy few years without a shred of proof that any of Kehe's claims are true.
This thread is a very sad example.of how willing some members are willing to accept and defend outlandish cliams on faith, alone. What ever happened to credulity? Once, our schools taught that something must be proved before it can be accepted at face value. Otherwise, it is based upon nothing more than faith.

How sad.
deny ignorance
jw
edit on 23-11-2012 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
It said that they gave the patents and blueprints to the U.S. and they gave the patents and blueprints to china, so who owns the patents if both china and the U.S. were given the patents??
The whole thing sounds like BS to me

It's complete B.S., and simply a ploy to gain attention in the hopes that people who are desparate will fork over their last dollar for a false promise of a cure for fibromyalgia, and whatever other quack products they're hawking. Among the lowest scum of the Earth, these people are, and as the poster above pointed out, they're making coin, because they're busy trolling forums attacking their debunkers.

Its sad that they don't even need to come up with a believable, logical story, and people fall for their quackery,because they're so desparate for a cure for their disease. If they truly had good intentions, they would charge China and the US a couple billion dollars, and give their fibro cure away for free. What a sick joke.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

*Star for you...

Yet there are some gullible teens out there enraged because they now believe the government is suppressing a cold/hot fusion toaster, weapon, medicinal cure, meteor destroying energy machine, which also makes coffee...

The irony of it all. A liar gets you mad by telling someone, they are being lied to, and then takes their money. Although, it's the circle of life.... Sceptics have to be born out of something no?
edit on 24-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Alright, this thread is by far one of the most interesting I've seen in a minute. First I'm going to say that I haven't watched any of the videos yet and I've only looked a bit into the web site. There's already enough "it's real"/"it's fake" arguments going on. I'm looking into the history of Keshe's web presence.

My initial thoughts were that it was for a viral marketing campaign for a new game/movie. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. Here's what I've found so far:

mehrankeshe.com... was registered on Oct. 25 2012 and is registered under the name Miroslaw Wisniewski. Here's his address: os. Blekitne 6c/2 Dzierzoniow 58-200 PL

keshefoundation.com... was created on April 6th 2008 and is registered to Mehran Keshe but the technical registrant is Dirk Laureyssens. web.archive.org...://keshefoundation.com/ is an archive of the earliest version of that site I could find.

keshefoundation.net... was created on Oct 30th, 2012 and is registered to SHANGHAI YOVOLE NETWORKS INC.

keshefoundation.org... was created on June 15th, 2012, registered to Keshe but tech handled by TMJP Verhaeg.

keshepowercells.com... was created on Nov 13th, 2009, registered to Keshe at this address Kapellestraat 51
Tiegem, West-Vlaanderen 8573
Belgium

So, that's what I've found so far. Gonna keep digging. I've got a lot of Thanksgiving leftovers to munch on and nothing to do till my gf gets back into town. So might be on this for a bit just for s's & g's.

Thanx for the original post... gotta do something ona Fri night

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
At least 17 counties have joined the Keshe Foundation Spaceship Program.

The Republic of Iran
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program since 2008

The Republic of Sierra Leone
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 15/10/2012

The Republic of Italy
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 26/10/2012

The State of Japan
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 02/11/2012

The Republic of Sudan
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 06/11/2012

The Kingdom of Thailand
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 07/11/2012

The Republic of Armenia
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 08/11/2012

The Republic of India (BRIC)
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 08/11/2012

The People's Republic of Bangladesh
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 14/11/2012

The Russian Federation (BRIC)

The People's Republic of China (BRIC)

The Democratic Republic of the Congo
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 15/11/2012

The Commonwealth of Australia

The Federative Republic of Brazil (BRIC)

The United States of America

The United States of America
15/11/2012

The Republic of Peru
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 23/11/12

The Republic of China (Taiwan)
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 23/11/12

Countries with the "Keshe Foundation" Technology

The technology is being distributed freely throughout the world so that no one country or corporation may claim a monopoly upon it. It is a vision of the Keshe Foundation to promote world peace and prosperity.

For the past six years we have used the international patent system to make sure that every nation and major scientists around the world have a copy of our patents in their possession. (Please check the European patent and international servers downloads for number of downloads)

Thus we have prevented any possible blocking of this technology by any individual or group and now most nations are in possession of our patents for energy generation, medical systems and space travel. In this way the methods used in the past to prevent international development have been circumvented and now all nations have the same opportunity to work together to see that this technology is developed safely.

The principal point is that our technology is intended to be freely available to every government for the benefit of all its citizens. Through the systems we have developed every nation can have access to as much energy, water and food as they need, as well as to new methods of health care and of transport, all at very little cost.

According to its charter the Keshe Foundation and all its technologies are owned by the peoples of the world. The patents are the assets of every individual on this planet and cannot be claimed by any one person or organization or nation. This means that all income generated by the technology belongs to the nation that makes use of it.

World Peace Invitation and Release of Technology

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
>Cure-all machine

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Your link is to a "self-created" map at Google maps. Anyone can create a map.
This one was created by the Belgian office of the Foundation.
It is as false as the claims in the "program" itself.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

And why is this list invalid? At least I'm making an attempt to research before I call fail - unlike most on this thread.

Here's another link with the same list and quite a bit more information.

PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki

edit on 24-11-2012 by hurdygurdy because: *

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Please help me understand something, is the reason you patent something so no one else can make it and claim the credit/money for making it? If this is the case and Keshe is giving his design to the world for free why bother going to have it patented at all ,does it have to be patented for it to work or what is the story here?...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

just got to ask
if they have ability to de-contaminate nuclear accidents

why aren't they mainstream already with work result proved in Chernobyl or fukushima
great testing grounds or display of such ability

i currently follow fukushima and see no such a thing going on
edit on 24-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BeneathBaseStupidity

Dude who is the woman in your post with the huge mouth? She looks like she can eat you alive?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

It looks like a Photoshopped GIF of first lady Michelle Obummer.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

well i guess the u.s. goverment pays you very well. because as you all know in the global game of power, technology and money, nobody ever lies and nobody ever gets killed.

i wouldn't pay to fly around in a coca cola bottle, but somebody would book passage if the money was used to secretly fund his research, avoid sanctions and get access to western technology.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hmmm... more i dig in this story, more I find dark water...

www.keshefoundation.org...

Warning: We are informed that recently a scam was organized trying to collect money from third parties apparently in favor of the Keshe Foundation, Keshe Technologies or as support to build plasma reactor prototypes. Such fraud and deception was organized in Germany by Mr. Adrianus Van Den Elshout (NL) in an attempt to collect money (25,000.00 Euro) for his personal use. Keshe Foundation, Keshe Technologies or Mr. Mehran Keshe are not responsible for the actions of Mr. Van Den Elshout and disclaim any agreement signed by him. This person is not allowed to present, promote, offer or represent Stichting The Keshe Foundation, Keshe Technologies or Mr. Mehran Keshe in any way.

[...]The most damaging misrepresentation has been his false assertion that the Foundation is involved in research and development of nuclear weapons. This lie is compounded by Mr. Keshe's country of origin being Iran. No wonder the Belgium government had been denying his requests for permits to build a manufacturing facility. Many potential employees were left un-hired, and the technology has been tied up as a result.

[...]This all came to a head last June when Mr. Keshe was traveling to Mexico and was held by the Canadian government for 11 days when he passed through their airport on his way, and was then sent back to Belgium. While wrongfully incarcerated in Canada, he was treated in a manner that resembled some dark tyrannical government with arbitrary rule; ransacking his belongings, copying his proprietary files, stealing his property, abusing his person. Keshe describes this abhorrent treatment for several pages.

And the TIP of an ICEBERG...

Intelligence have a lot of work with this story....

edit on 24-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

She sure looks scary especially the eyes.... Creepy

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The keshe foundation have been caught out time after time telling childish lies.

They are a bunch of fantasists and not to be taken seriously.

QV.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nibirian

I suppose I should be honored, so I thank you. Out of all the posters in this thread who believe the claims are malarkey, you choose me to come after. It's a rather nice distinction.

You don't think you're going a bit far when you hope for my death in unfortunate circumstances?

Isn't guaranteeing a complete cure for fibromyalgia unconditionally in every case a little suspicious to you?

study more talk less, it will do you good.
That's probably good advice for us all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join