It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I don't know about "sipping congnac" but there are many reports of big O watching this unfold live.

Again, absolute BUNK.

Snopes has debunked the hell out of this "live" peep show theatrics by Obama.
Snopes debunked Obama watching Benghazi live

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

I don't know about "sipping congnac" but there are many reports of big O watching this unfold live.

Again, absolute BUNK.

Like I said to a previous poster.."The fact of the matter is that he knew something BAD was going on shortly after it all began, and he did NOTHING! So he might as well been sipping down whatever"..
edit on 30-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

It doesn't really matter what he was doing at the time. Go back and read my initial comments. Nothing will be done about this.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Like many here, I have been keeping up diligently on what has been going on with the whole Benghazi debacle. Now before I go any further, you need to know I’m NOT a big fan of Glenn Beck, but (in my eyes), he came up with some insightful questions and theories to the whole situation. I think you would be surprised. I was! A lot of it made a WHOLE lot of sense.

When watching the video, please have an opened mind. There are many possibilities on what accurately accrued on 9/11. Beck certainly brings up a great many. And you’ll have to forgive the theatrics. It’s a Beck thing..

edit on 30-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

THIS VIDEO NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!!!!!!!!!! LIBERALS PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I think the president did a horrible thing but seriously you want us to buy into the rants of Glen beck, he was too radical for fox news, and thats got to be RADICAL, his word is such a joke.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

It is unbelievably hard to take your post and this video seriously at all with your avatar blinking in my face while trying to read / watch it...
wtf?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the joke section? No really heheh I can't stop laughing ouchy my tummy wummy. The man could eat babies for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and nothing would come of it. Selling guns to enemies that could be used against us, hrmmmm where have I heard this before,, HRMMM DAMN ITS JUST ON THE TIP OF MY TONGUE,OH WAIT I FREAKIN KNOW!!!!

FAST AND FURIOUS

Impeached? man should be hung, shot, castrated, and dragged through the streets for treason, plain and simple.

And no I don't care if he's just the face, he's the goddamn president, if you don't know wtf is going on in your own white house wtf are you doing there!! he has got enough brass to kill thousands of innocents, but not enough brass to stand up to his own people because it will look bad? heh i got news for yah IT LOOKS BAD ALL AROUND ha.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You are wrong. Dead wrong. Your whole post is utterly misguided and erroneous.

CIA Director, General Petraeus clearly stated that the CIA received no requests for help.

A month ago, the State Department also made it clear, the attack was military, well coordinated and no forces were available capable of making a difference.

In fact, the “conspiracy theorists,” (i.e. you) are attempting to use wild theories in order to implement an “October Surprise”.

You are therefore directly aligned with those who planned and executed the attack.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
When watching the video, please have an opened mind. There are many possibilities on what accurately accrued on 9/11reply to post by Propulsion

I think says it all.. Many things could have happened but we dont know what happened.. Saying things like Obama may go to prison or be impeached just off base. There nothing backing that up but a few right wing sites and as far as we know, nothing official to back it up.. Guess what, i think the OP just might have robbed a bank! It could happen.... Are you not glad that all things that could happen are not always true?

Myself, i wouldnt bother with this if so many people didnt support it with no backing.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

how do you know its not true? and now that we know that you know there was a bank robbery, how do we know you were not involved in the bank robbery.

i smell a conspiracy........

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Interesting video -- thanks!

Glenn Beck concludes with a comment that says "I think the American People should know if their President is a crook." This is highly reminiscent of Watergate, of course.

But what I don't see is that there is anything here crooked. Let's assume that Glenn Beck is on to something, that this was in fact a CIA mission gone very bad, that Ambassador Stevens was actually a high level CIA operative. That is TOTAL SPECULATION (perhaps possible), and I hate to arbitrarily add to that speculation the idea that he was ALSO working against the interests of the USA (fairly improbable) . There is no possible way we can know this. It is just speculating on the worst possible scenario.

I think that the only way Glenn Beck's theory (that this was a CIA mission) could be correct is that the whole mess was simply a significant intelligence mission -- a covert operation -- that was a miserable failure.

If that is true, then Obama probably CAN'T say anything about it. It is all highly classified -- he would be breaking Congressional law to reveal this highly secret fact. To reveal even minor secrets is a serious offense. It could endanger a lot of people. Yes -- that would be criminal. Definitely.

So there is probably a lot more to this -- like a lot of things -- it will be a long time before the truth comes out. But maybe that is because it is a matter of national security? Maybe there are no bad intentions here? Maybe this is just the way it has to be right now?

Just a thought. I think Glenn Beck may be partially right here, but the guy is a total character -- Glenn has a tendency to over extrapolate and take things several steps beyond the basic truth. That is why he is so watchable and entertaining. I don't jump to the conclusion this is any form of treason.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Axial Leader because: wanted to add additional comments and correct spelling.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Here's My Take On It

The Benghazi Incident is what will scuttle the election for Obama. The entire "mess" shone a light on things which were ludicrously ridiculous.

And expected to be taken at face-value; but it didn't work.

Even Washington Times, has more than one article on the "string" of events which followed September 11, 2012.

Flag Officers Allegedly "fired" in-connection with Benghazi

It's rumored that Adm. Gaouette and Gen. Ham were allegedly "reassigned" or other, but a Washington Times article says Ham is retiring? Possibly the Pentagon is denying the claims they were fired? Seems so...

Here is the link to which you can judge for yourselves, above all use discernment and verify the sources as much as possible.

Link: Washington Times Article: Retiring?

Tricky Dicky Dues - An interesting opinion...

Now this article here, just boggles my mind on some things mentioned; and this seems like some huge action-packed suspense drama. Straight out of Hollywood. It's has so many twists and turns to arrive at some ultimate conclusion. Just incredible. But draw your own conclusions, If you dare.

Link: Washington Times Article: We're Not in Kansas, Anymore...

If any part or parcel of this material presented is true, then God save the republic...

Envision the most positive things you can and keep discernment finely tuned.

I guess things will come-out when it's time for them to. There are a few pieces of this puzzle needed to be found to even begin to see the "big-picture." I suppose we'll keep looking...

There seems to be an awful lot of people thrown under the bus up there in DC...

Over and Out...

TREK
edit on 31-10-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Additional Commentary

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If it was a republican president Glen Beck would be defending him. This is a sad fact that can not be ignored

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by musashi9

That's the most issue I have with credibility of the entire thing. But it is what it is, regardless of who is the messenger.

Perhaps that's where that axiom came-from? Truth seems to gravitate to truth.

I do get what you're saying...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Again, absolute BUNK.

Well maybe, but Snopes is slightly slanted Left.

They always seem to leave out certain key things like:

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama met with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Vice President Joe Biden at the White House on Sept. 11, 2012 at 5:00 PM—just 55 minutes after the State Department notified the White House and the Pentagon that the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi was under attack.

The meeting between Obama, Panetta and Biden had been scheduled before the attack took place, and the Department of Defense is not commenting now on whether the three men were aware when they met that day of the ongoing attack or whether Obama used that meeting to discuss with his defense secretary what should be done to defend the U.S. personnel who at that very moment were fighting for their lives in Benghazi.

“Secretary Panetta met with President Obama, as the White House-provided scheduled indicates,” Lt. Col. Todd Breasseale, a Defense Department spokesman, told CNSNews.com on Tuesday. “However, neither the content nor the subject of discussions between the President and his advisors are appropriate for disclosure.”......

Obama Met With Panetta and Biden at WH As Benghazi Terror Attack Unfolded

yes, the meeting was conveniently "scheduled" ahead of time.....

bu bu bu ...BUT

The State Department email notifying the White House and Pentagon of the Sept. 11 Benghazi attack was obtained by CBS News and reported by Sharyl Attkisson on Oct. 23, almost six weeks after the attack.

The terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi began at about 9:40 p.m. Benghazi time—or about 3:40 p.m. Washington, D.C. time. “The attack began at approximately 9:40 p.m. local time,” Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Charlene Lamb told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee in written testimony submitted Oct. 10.

About 25 minutes after the attack started—at 4:05 p.m. Washington, D.C. time—the State Department sent an email that went to multiple recipients, including two at the White House and one at the Pentagon.
[color=cyan]
The subject line on this email said: “U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack.” The text of the email said: “The Regional Security Officer reports the diplomatic mission is under attack. Embassy Tripoli reports approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and our COM personnel are in the compound safe haven.” It went on to say: “The Operations Center will provide updates as available.”

No way I believe that the State department only sent an email !!

No way I believe that those guys were not notified !!

In her testimony to the Oversight Committee, Charlene Lamb indicated that soon after the attack started, she was able to monitor it from Washington, D.C., in “almost real time.”

B-U-Z-Z

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Whoa.

...amazing.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
1 - Idiots who are calling for 'no investigation until after the election' (like Geraldo) need to see this. Investigating Benghazi isn't 'politicizing' a situation ... it's DOING THE RIGHT THING.

2 - Obama won't go to prison. If he's guilty of what is said in this video, he still won't go to prison. His peeps know how to fan the flames and get everyone worked up. They'll say the charges are bogus and racist blah blah blah ...

3 - The only way the country is going to be rid of the disaster called Obama is to vote him out next week. Unfortunately, there are still enough O-bots out there (my relatives included) who refuse to take a long hard look at Benghazi-gate and Fast And Furious .. not to mention all the broken Obama promises about debt reduction and 'no lobbiests will find a job in my white house' etc etc

edit on 10/31/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

2 - Obama won't go to prison. If he's guilty of what is said in this video, he still won't go to prison. His peeps know how to fan the flames and get everyone worked up. They'll say the charges are bogus and racist blah blah blah ...

Why do people bother trying to impeach Obama this is the only truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Yawn. Yet another histrionic, hyperbolic harangue about the Benghazi attack and the evil Obama colluding with the Muslim Brotherhood. Frankly, the alien abduction and ancient alien posts here at ATS are more compelling than this dreck from the right-wing blathersphere. Again, YAWN.

George W. Bush and his cronies should be tried for war crimes, including going to war against Iraq, which posed no danger to the US, and for lying to the US and the UN, claiming Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and colluded with Al Queda. He and his cronies should also be tried for their gross negligence of US security before and on 9/11/2001. How about the deaths that occurred during Hurricane Katrina because of the poor leadership of the Bush administration. How about all the unnecessary deaths and injuries of US soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq who didn't have adequate body armor or armored vehicles?

Now if you want to talk about Obama being tried and impeached for his drone attacks against US citizens, I'm all for it. But you blood-thirsty terrorist-phobes are undoubtedly for that kind of unlawful killing of US citizens.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

CIA Director, General Petraeus clearly stated that the CIA received no requests for help.

Like the Director of Central Intelligence never lies right?

You are therefore directly aligned with those who planned and executed the attack.

If you are aligned with Obama, you are aligned with a murdering bastard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join