It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by hp1229
A good link and website that I have posted in other threads. Below 2 pertaining to Benghazhi.
LINK2
LINK2

Ahh yes, linking to "ex"-CIA agents... I'm sure you'll find a lot of truth that way...
Not necessarily the truth but definitely the thought process that can lead to it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

A good link and website that I have posted in other threads. Below 2 pertaining to Benghazhi.
LINK2
LINK2

Ahh yes, linking to "ex"-CIA agents... I'm sure you'll find a lot of truth that way...
Not necessarily the truth but definitely the thought process that can lead to it.

ahhhhh so "useful lies"...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

The only way your going to keep hearing is if you keep listening to it.

If Obama is relected you will be living it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
No American President will ever be impeached for and go to prison for war crimes because America would lose face over it... end of story.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
maybe it was heroine and not guns. OMG A MEMO.. HE HAS A MEMO everyone brace yourself...rofl.... and for the record bill Clinton was impeached officially.
edit on 4-11-2012 by PurpleErp because: update

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleErp

Yes he was then he was acquitted by Senate. No American president has ever been impeached, in terms of being 'taken out of office'.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic. was Stalin...

I'm just tired of this story continously changing, from what it was to when they knew etc.. I would love to see ANY administration actually admit what they have done, even if it was "oops we screwed up" not keep playing the American people as idiots.... Though sadly there are a huge amount of those anymore...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimmley
reply to post by votan

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic. was Stalin...

Do you know why millions of Russians died under Stalin? To repay America over the hardware we provided them during wwII. The first ship filled with gold/silver ""didn't arrive"" into America that they sent...at least that's what we told them. The ship they sent filled with gold and silver to repay America was recently found on the bottom of the Atlantic.

She was....empty. Did we collect twice from Russia and America is why millions of Russians died....not Stalin??

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Didn't Obama already commit treason by accepting the position of Head of the UN Security Council while holding the office of POTUS? I'm not saying that making decisions that lead to killing his own people is better than that, but holding those two positions at the same time definitely undermines the sovereignty of the US.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
For those of you who hate Obama, I would like to know how many of you were screaming and banging your heads against the wall when they announced he won? How many of you threw your computers on the floor and jumped on them?
I notice that the idiots on this site think that being 'impeached' means that the president is going to prison is not true. It MEANS HE IS CHARGED WITH A CRIME IN THE HOUSE; ONLY THE SENATE CAN BRING HIM TO TRIAL. You should have learned this simple fact in the constitution in the 7th grade.
With the case of Libya, the Tea party lunatics in the House might impeach him, but there will be no trial in the Democratic controlled senate. If anything Obama can turn the entire affair around and make a case of racial discrimination on the part of the Republicans and use that as a hammer to get his base out to vote in 2014.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prostheticmind
Didn't Obama already commit treason by accepting the position of Head of the UN Security Council while holding the office of POTUS? I'm not saying that making decisions that lead to killing his own people is better than that, but holding those two positions at the same time definitely undermines the sovereignty of the US.

I don't think you know how the UN works...? Or the constitution...?

Me thinks you've been reading too many right-wing blogs and it's turned your brain to mush...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by Propulsion

Obama is only the figure head, there is a whole army of people who give him orders, if he fails to follow the plan, he ultimately suffers. There is an intricate plan that must be followed and there is collateral damage (Stevens). There is hardly anything you or I or the public can do to oust Obama for this allegation.

The system wins at every turn. Whether it is the CIA or the White House that gave the order, all we are doing is just kicking up dust. Again, we can sit here, scratch our heads, kick and throw punches but everything we do and say has already been factored into the equation.

There is nothing we can do about this, my friend.

Well said. I totally agree. By the way, I don't trust this Glenn Beck at all! If he is reporting this through the MSM
you can bet there is an agenda! I still don't understand why anyone bothers to go out and vote?
If America ever does wise up and try to impeach the false paradigm you can bet there will be marshall law!
Welcome to Amerika the banana republic!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
this is a thread that
i read shortlky after be nghaxi occurred.
none of the videos work.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry but we need answers about THIS too.

edit on 26-5-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
LOL! What a lot of bunk! First he says it could have been the White House or the CIA that gave the order but yet ties this back to Obama.

Where is evidence Obama knew what was going on when it was going on?

Was Obama sitting in a room full of people sipping cognac and eating crackers watching this happen live?

This is beyond ridiculous. I know this site thrives on speculation and theories but this is absolutely incredible and whimsical malarkey.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Famous and popular quote for a reason.
EGO prevents you from examining whether or not YOU are that reason.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
As always, fascinating to see how many people are so helplessly enslaved to the this or that, black or white, up or down, left or right, democrat or republican, conservative or liberal, Pepsi or Coke, Chevy or Ford, Cards or Cubs, retarded mind numbing view of the world.

Whether you are attacking Obama or defending him, you are officially declared a card carrying member of the mindless idiot club.\\Good for you!

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join