It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen...

I give you the theatrics of politics. *SMH*

Just stop, stop all this incessant rambling on and on. Where were you all when Bush was selling your country down the toilet hmm? Hmm?

Bush was the poster boy for an incompetent leader. I am NOT defending Obama, you need to get that. But you also need to understand that trying to hang a puppet is meaningless. How can most of you spend so much time on a conspiracy site and not understand something as basic and fundamental as the fact that the elections are rigged and the President is just a front man with no real power. He just does what he is told to do, Its a real live TV show.

Are most of you that oblivious to the truth?? its 2012 people the info is out there look around you. This is hilarious that we have grown adults that still believe in fairy tales. Democratic elections and Presidents that call the shots hahahahahahaha. You guys will believe anything lmao.

Have fun kids

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't listen to Glenn Beck. He is nothing more than a charlatan that takes almost the entirety of his material from Alex Jones (basically another charlatan) and spins it in his pro Israel right wing nonsense. If ever there was a man that owes his entire fortune to another, it is Glenn Beck. He is an opportunistic swindler and shyster.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
It's all a glaringly bright hangover kinda feeling.
Neither candidate is worthy and I still don't have the sailboat I wanted to escape on...
Ummm.....I've got one I would sell you.

YouSir

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

There foes that alternate universe, leaking through again.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
"This guys a Sharia Law guy"

Turkey is one of the most advanced Muslim nations on the planet. There goes Beck's anti Muslim pro Israeli spin. And look, it only took less than 3 minutes to get to it. Thanks Glenn!
edit on 31-10-2012 by Dishonored because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Good, good. Now let's go digging for that Romney dung pile. Oh wait, we've already found it, but the mainstream media won't air that stuff. Oh well.

We are sincerely *snip*, no matter which of these two bozos are in office. God help us.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 31-10-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
We ain't going to have to worry about impeaching Obama, he's seen his last term. He sh** his trousers big time over Benghazi. That became his very own personal Watergate and the people are pretty much tired of him, those who aren't brainwashed by him anyways.

If they don't steal it. I'm really worried they might.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dishonored

Turkey is one of the most advanced Muslim nations on the planet. There goes Beck's anti Muslim pro Israeli spin. And look, it only took less than 3 minutes to get to it. Thanks Glenn!

I think you exaggerate a little. Turkey is hardly an advanced nation. Moreover, the AKP are slowly but surely islamifying Turkey. There is no such thing as a 'moderate muslim'.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Obama needs to be impeached.

He wont serve time.
He is GOD.

And GOD is allowed to kill his own.

He thinks he has that power anyways.

I can care less- Hes no God of mine- nor my leader.

He is a substitute teacher who didnt get the memo.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

He is GOD.
You finally get it.
See you at the Obama Party after the results are in.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

I think you exaggerate a little. Turkey is hardly an advanced nation. Moreover, the AKP are slowly but surely islamifying Turkey. There is no such thing as a 'moderate muslim'.

There is no such thing as "islamifying" an islamic nation. Turkey is a Muslim nation. Moderate Muslims? Islam is an abrahamic religion just as Christianity and Judaism is. We are not talking about some Satanic religion based on Jihad and terrorism.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

He is GOD.
You finally get it.
See you at the Obama Party after the results are in.

Yea- I get that most of his supporters are blind followers 'cause he is a black democratic president. Thats about all he has succeeded in- not including all of his bad decisions.
Most of his supporters are as dumb as a sack of rocks

I dont know if you got the Memo- but it is no longer 'Richeous' to support this terrorist in chief.

...The only Obama party I am going to- is his Impeachment party

and BTW- next time you quote me- do it correctly and in context. Not that you care-you dont seem to care about much of anything at all except for that evil mans image.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

'cause he is a black democratic president.
Ill bet you would support the KKK as well.
Look past skin colour friend.
Your Hate will burn you up.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

"you need to know I’m NOT a big fan of Glenn Beck,"

MY RANT:
If that's really the case - Then why are you dissing him while at the same time ripping off his excellent reportage of Benghzi-Gate?
Does it mean that when this is all over you're going to back to being a Beck-basher?

Beck's work is excellent and so is Rush Limbaugh's and Fox-News, and many here on ATS do the same thing you are doing - they use their material while at the same time stating "Well I really despise these people, but in this instance I'm going to refer to them anyhow."

My advice? If your going to use them (people like Beck et al) please don't diss and bash them at the same time - just use the material and give credit where its due!

edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

No- actually I dont.

Im not guided by skin color like those who elected this chump.

and I will say it again since you are a little slow-

"and BTW- next time you quote me- do it correctly and in context. Not that you care-you dont seem to care about much of anything at all except for that evil mans image."
edit on 31-10-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
LOL! What a lot of bunk! First he says it could have been the White House or the CIA that gave the order but yet ties this back to Obama.

Where is evidence Obama knew what was going on when it was going on?

Was Obama sitting in a room full of people sipping cognac and eating crackers watching this happen live?

This is beyond ridiculous. I know this site thrives on speculation and theories but this is absolutely incredible and whimsical malarkey.

I am not a big fan of Rush, however the caller that called into his show about the attacks knows a thing or two about these types of operations and who knew what and when, you can check it out here:

Rush's Caller

It does give you pause no matter what side of the political fence you are on. The truth is, this should not happen under any administration. If what Glenn said was true, and this was an arms deal gone bad, or if this was an outright assault on soverigen U.S. real estate, whoever is in charge needs to be held accountable period.

RIP to the former SEALs who did what they could.

Grim

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Beck's work is excellent and so is Rush Limbaugh's and Fox-News,
You made me Spew my coffee.

Next.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

There is no such thing as "islamifying" an islamic nation. Turkey is a Muslim nation. Moderate Muslims? Islam is an abrahamic religion just as Christianity and Judaism is. We are not talking about some Satanic religion based on Jihad and terrorism.

Erdogan.

‘These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by Propulsion

Obama is only the figure head

So why does Obama a dn his supporters blame all their problems on Bush? Oh, you mean when a Democrat is in office nothing is their fault?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Lmao Bush was given multiple warnings that terrorists were going to attack the WTC yet he did nothing about it, and he went on to serve 8 years.

Lies, lies lies. Bush was NEVER warned the WTC was going to be attacked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join