It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Like many here, I have been keeping up diligently on what has been going on with the whole Benghazi debacle. Now before I go any further, you need to know I’m NOT a big fan of Glenn Beck, but (in my eyes), he came up with some insightful questions and theories to the whole situation. I think you would be surprised. I was! A lot of it made a WHOLE lot of sense.

When watching the video, please have an opened mind. There are many possibilities on what accurately accrued on 9/11. Beck certainly brings up a great many. And you’ll have to forgive the theatrics. It’s a Beck thing..

edit on 30-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Star & Flag! *Bump*

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'd like to see what comes of this...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
I'd like to see what comes of this...
If it’s true and the ambassador was selling arms that are being used against us, this opens up a whole new can of worms!

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Obama is only the figure head, there is a whole army of people who give him orders, if he fails to follow the plan, he ultimately suffers. There is an intricate plan that must be followed and there is collateral damage (Stevens). There is hardly anything you or I or the public can do to oust Obama for this allegation.

The system wins at every turn. Whether it is the CIA or the White House that gave the order, all we are doing is just kicking up dust. Again, we can sit here, scratch our heads, kick and throw punches but everything we do and say has already been factored into the equation.

There is nothing we can do about this, my friend.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We ain't going to have to worry about impeaching Obama, he's seen his last term. He sh** his trousers big time over Benghazi. That became his very own personal Watergate and the people are pretty much tired of him, those who aren't brainwashed by him anyways.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Nixon was brought down by Water-gate.

Obama will be brought down by Benghazi-gate.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just heard this over at the Blaze.
Let's hope this goes world wide before the election.
Then we need the dirt on Romney so neither of them is left on the ballot.

Obama's hand has been caught deep in the Al Qaeda cookie jar.
Gotta love it, this is Iran Contra redux.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is another YT video from Beck somewhat related to this one...

Obama Planed Embassy Attacks- American people being set up !

edit on 30-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

That's interesting for sure. But not a chance. Being president means having a "get out of jail free card". They're not even upper class, there's above upperclass. So how is a slave class person gonna put them in jail? His friends own and run all the courts, all the justice, all the judged, all the jails. Presidents don't go to jail. It doesn't matter what happens, or who did what, or who lied about what. But then there's Glenn beck who knows people are stupid and actually might say something rediculous like Presidents are subject to the law! Get real. They're above the law, they write the law. They're not subject to it that's for sure.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
LOL! What a lot of bunk! First he says it could have been the White House or the CIA that gave the order but yet ties this back to Obama.

Where is evidence Obama knew what was going on when it was going on?

Was Obama sitting in a room full of people sipping cognac and eating crackers watching this happen live?

This is beyond ridiculous. I know this site thrives on speculation and theories but this is absolutely incredible and whimsical malarkey.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
LOL! What a lot of bunk! First he says it could have been the White House or the CIA that gave the order but yet ties this back to Obama.

Where is evidence Obama knew what was going on when it was going on?

Was Obama sitting in a room full of people sipping cognac and eating crackers watching this happen live?

This is beyond ridiculous. I know this site thrives on speculation and theories but this is absolutely incredible and whimsical malarkey.

The fact is that he knew something BAD was going on shortly after it all began, and he did NOTHING! So he might as well been sipping down whatever..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's all a glaringly bright hangover kinda feeling.
Neither candidate is worthy and I still don't have the sailboat I wanted to escape on...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not gonna happen. Half of the government knew what was going on. So, there's the reason why it won't happen.
Obama is gonna get the electoral votes and we will have 4 more years.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nothing really came from the Iran Contra affair so I doubt anything will come of this. There are even recordings of Reagan stating he had knowledge of that debacle that have been public for years so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Lmao Bush was given multiple warnings that terrorists were going to attack the WTC yet he did nothing about it, and he went on to serve 8 years.

You guys should stop fantasizing about this.

By the way Obama's lead in Virginia keeps growing

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

That's interesting for sure. But not a chance. Being president means having a "get out of jail free card". They're not even upper class, there's above upperclass. So how is a slave class person gonna put them in jail? His friends own and run all the courts, all the justice, all the judged, all the jails. Presidents don't go to jail. It doesn't matter what happens, or who did what, or who lied about what. But then there's Glenn beck who knows people are stupid and actually might say something rediculous like Presidents are subject to the law! Get real. They're above the law, they write the law. They're not subject to it that's for sure.

The way I see it, it is mindsets such as this that are the biggest hurdle that we as Americans must overcome.

Too many people have forgotten that these people work for US - The PEOPLE. WE put them there and WE need to take them OUT.

The ENTIRE corrupt bunch of them need to be fired. The P0TUS, the SC0TUS, Congress, the House, ALL of them.

The problem we face and must overcome first and foremost is our illusion of powerlessness and dependence.

Without first helping ALL to realize this basic, primary concept, we will never be free...indeed truly, WE are ALL lost

Peace

ETA Perhaps most Americans prefer being Lazy, Lost and Enslaved to being Free, Accountable for themselves and Empowered...Bread and Circus'...Send in the Clowns

edit on 30-10-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I don't know about "sipping congnac" but there are many reports of big O watching this unfold live.

Let's be real, they had drones watching the entie 6 or 7 hours this was going on, there is no way he didn't see it happening live.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is sending shock waves through the top brass.
First they relieved Gen. Ham, the commander of AFRICOM for activating a response team against orders, then they did the same with a Rear Admiral in command of the Spruance 3rd carrier strike group.
Retired generals and admirals are calling out Panneta and Obama for treason over this.
They may be ready to take a stand with serving officers against this administration - amounting to a mutiny of sorts.

Once you've put it all together it means Obama knew and was aiding and abetting known terrorists groups and was willing to have an Ambassador killed to keep it secret.

Would you trust Obama if you worked for him as the military and intelligence agencies do?
Could you knowing that you are disposable for political convenience during an election season?

I really don't believe this going to just "blow over"
I think it's going to "blow up" instead.
Looks like we're in for some big changes soon.
One way or the other.
We'll either have a New World Order or the Republic of the United States of America will be restored.
There's no middle ground left to stand on.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think government is finding out the hard way we live in a new age. We live in an age where information spreads across the globe in an instant. This is making it harder and harder for them to lie to us and get away with their crimes against humanity. The corruption is being brought into full daylight for all to see, slowly, but surely. Keep exposing the lies everyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join