It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight WOW

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

you said the position of the great pyramid is abortary;

well think of the earth as a gyroscope,
think of the pyramid as a "weight" and the position of the pyrimids as "above the equator" of a gyroscope

if you look at the loation of the pyramids as a "balencing force" to the rotation of the earth,
ie "hang a weight off the outer gimbal ring" this causes a change in angular momentum and a precesstion is observed,

if the geocentric center of the land mass of the earth, is where the heavyest stone structure is there is a direct (very small) effect on the pressing of the planet,

like a balence weight on a wheel removes "vibration"
a balence "weight" in THIS EXACT LOCATION ALLOWS FOR A STABLE PRESSESTION WITHOUT MUTATION.

this can be no coincedence,

why is the heavest stone object on earth in the exact location that would create the maxium impact on rotation?

is this to just co-incedental?

if you consider that this weight has an effect on the rotational period and that the position is related to axual spin and that this has a bering on the cercumferencial position and that effects presesion,

it starts to look like a direct cause and effect

xploder
edit on 25-3-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the link - most interesting. Star for you.
I hope i'm alive the day the pyramids true meaning comes to light - when we as a civilisation are old enough to be enlightened by it's inner secrets.
edit on 25-3-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Sounds interesting going to watch vid when i have time s&f op

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
There must be a secret to the length of a meter. There's something about the history of the meter which we aren't being told. I am
going to look further into this.

Not trying to derail the thread, but I am only allowed to pm ATS staff.

I came upon similar musing regarding the English mile in the book "The Templars Secret Island" by Erling Haagesen and Henry Lincoln.

They have a small paragraph on page 74 describing that the definition of the mile was slipped in to English law in 1592/3 at a time when parliament was not sitting.
According to the book, it is not known who did it or why it was appended. Apparantly it is the only Act of Parliament to refer to units of measure.
"An Acte against newe Buyldinges".

And for what it is worth, that book was supposedly thoroughly checked by mathmaticians before being published as it is about templar geometry on the Danish island Bornholm.

They define that a mile is more accurate than a meter when you look at what it is derrived from and scale it back up.
In 1800-something the French defined the meter. So I´m thinking that maybe this could be a way to keep sacred(builders) geometry from the masses. Mind you, I have no feelings toward the subject one way of the other. I´m here for the research not so much the conclussions.

FedtStensDyr

edit on 25-3-2012 by FedtStensDyr because: Helping non-telepaths

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
1 meter is the distence traveled through space in 1 second by the a fixed point on the equator,
how is this abatreary?

Because "second" is arbitrary, therefore the metre is arbitrary. Think about it.

The "second" unit was invented in 1680, so you couldn't have defined a metre before then.

edit on 25/3/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
this will be a lackluster comment. Im just posting so i can come back later and watch this video when i have time. its sometimes hard to refind a thread after its gone off the front page.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Man that video is reaching a bit to draw conclusions.
First, it's assuming that whoever built the pyramid, built it there specifically to encode the speed of light?
Sorry, but that makes no sense. Why not just chizel out a mountain?
Plus there's nothing on the pyramid that would lead someone to think that it's position=speed of light....someone would already have to know the speed of light to figure out the coordinates were equal to the speed of light. However, there could be writings inside the pyramid that explain this...but even then...we all know the speed of light right now. I guess the question is who cares? Their message did us no good.

The whole meter thing is sort of meh as well. All it shows is that Europeans studied the pyramid, then based their meter off of what was already there. I see no reason why that would need to be covered up. Wouldn't you base your measurement system off of an amazing structure that god knows when was built?
You know what the renaissance was about? Europeans looked through ancient texts and brought back their stuff. We all know this. Why would this surprise anyone?
Plus, all the "secrets" in the pyramid were released to the public.

This whole video seems very ad hoc.

On the other hand, there could've been secrets in the pyramid that weren't released to the public...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The dossier secrets and the priory of Scion aren't more than fictional objects of the novel of Dan Brown "the Da Vinci Code.
And that's just that a novel with little bits of truth but more material for a Blockbuster movie.
Those are like the Necronomicon from H.P. Lovecraft. Thrird persons or objects of importance for creating a suspence script but some people insist they are real.After that and the boring narrator style,kin of slow I just stopped watching the video and labeling as unrealistic.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
The whole meter thing is sort of meh as well. All it shows is that Europeans studied the pyramid, then based their meter off of what was already there. I see no reason why that would need to be covered up. Wouldn't you base your measurement system off of an amazing structure that god knows when was built?

Unless there is a conspiracy to cover up where the meter originated from then the first definition was 1/10,000,000 part of the quarter of a meridian = distance from pole to equator/10,000,000.
Source

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Actually you can. Eratosthenes of Cyrene was the first person to calculate the size of the earth around 240BC, withing 2% accuracy. It is very likely that he based these off of already existing data from Egypt, whom Greece had contact with. Therefore Ancient Greece and Egypt knew these things, and because Egypt knew a hell of a lot more about the Earth and the stars than Greece did at their height when the pyramids were built, it is very likely those people whom built the pyramids knew this as well.

It is not a coincidence. You are correct. They knew these things. Just as we knew these things again upon rediscovering this math.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

No... I said that it was ARBITRARY.

subtle difference.

What kind of drugs are you on?

if you look at the loation of the pyramids as a "balencing force" to the rotation of the earth

As opposed to many of the islands in the pacific and atlantic oceans, the OCEANS themselves, the atmosphere, Mt Everest, the continents, the *ENTIRE CRUST OF THE PLANET EARTH*.....

Those kind of things?

a balence "weight" in THIS EXACT LOCATION ALLOWS FOR A STABLE PRESSESTION WITHOUT MUTATION.

So... you are saying, that the pyramids were built to change the rotation of the earth?

Really?

Are you feeling okay?

5,900,000,000 kilograms (All of the Pyramids of Giza combined)

422,500,000,000 kilograms (mass of all humans on earth)

3,041,409,000,000,000 kilograms (Mt. Everest)

5,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms (Earth's Atmosphere)

1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms (Earth's Oceans)

5,974,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms (The entire planet Earth)

Keep trying harder.... it's so cute to see you repeatedly slam your face into reality....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

1 meter is the distence traveled through space in 1 second by the a fixed point on the equator,
how is this abatreary?

Uhm... because that is totally wrong?

The circumference of the Earth at the equator is 25,000 miles. The Earth rotates in about 24 hours. Therefore, if you were to hang above the surface of the Earth at the equator without moving, you would see 25,000 miles pass by in 24 hours, at a speed of 25000/24 or just over 1000 miles per hour.

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

1000 miles per hour = 447.04 meters per second

So, again... for like the 3rd time....

Not

Even

Close.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by XPLodER

No... I said that it was ARBITRARY.

subtle difference.

What kind of drugs are you on?

if you look at the loation of the pyramids as a "balencing force" to the rotation of the earth

As opposed to many of the islands in the pacific and atlantic oceans, the OCEANS themselves, the atmosphere, Mt Everest, the continents, the *ENTIRE CRUST OF THE PLANET EARTH*.....

Those kind of things?

So... you are saying, that the pyramids were built to change the rotation of the earth?

Really?

Are you feeling okay?

5,900,000,000 kilograms (All of the Pyramids of Giza combined)

422,500,000,000 kilograms (mass of all humans on earth)

3,041,409,000,000,000 kilograms (Mt. Everest)

5,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms (Earth's Atmosphere)

1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms (Earth's Oceans)

5,974,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms (The entire planet Earth)

Keep trying harder.... it's so cute to see you repeatedly slam your face into reality....

Exactly!
Including how does that concept explain all of the other pyramids all over Earth

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Exactly!
Including how does that concept explain all of the other pyramids all over Earth

Or all of the cities.

Or all of the cars.

Or all of the Super Tankers.

OR all of the forests, or insects, or mammals.....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

a meter is exactly 3.3 feet i believe, may have something to do with 33 being all over the place?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Some of the comments on this thread makes me laugh so hard, ingenious ideas but epic failures and cute at times! But back to he OP, thanks for the video and I will comment on that once I get a chance to see it!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
First post!!!

Anyway very interesting video, although I'm not totally convinced that it's not just coincidence. Using math does tend to create unintentional symmetry, and sciences such as biology and acoustics reveal natural patterns in every way, shape, and form.

It's not hard for me to believe that pi and the golden number could show up amongst less formal mathematical practices. After all, we didn't INVENT these concepts, they were just discovered by intent of better understanding the world we live in.

Still very interesting to say the least!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Now that asshat Awass has been canned we may start finding out some truths...I want to know what's buried under the Sphinx's front feet

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by XPLodER

Check out this thread I made a few months ago: Pi - Phi^2 = cubit | mathematical secrets of giza

It seems like the speed of light is encoded into the pyramid, but I never knew about the position of the Pyramid also corresponded to the speed of light. That is absolutely amazing. There must be a secret to the length of a meter. There's something about the history of the meter which we aren't being told. I am going to look further into this. Great video, S&F.

Just read your post re: pi-phi^2= cubit.

Holysh$#%balls.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Just wondering if Levels have always been a meter in length or if they were a yard years ago?
let me know on that ..This thread is getting more interesting the more i read!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join