It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight WOW

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

How could the builders of those pyramids predict that we would use 360 degrees in a circle nowadays? Could they also predict the future? Or were the builders also using 360 degrees in a circle? And what is the evidence of that?

good question,
when we use pi to derive the circumference of a cirlce, we use a relationship between the degrees 360 and the pi figuar to work out the circumference, so to figuar out the circumference of the earth the rotational period and the circumfernce would have to be put in a common ratio to each other,

i not sure this is how to express what i am seeing

for pi.r2 to work,

im not sure of the correct answer on this one as my answer would be circular reasoning,

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
reply to post by XPLodER

Weird how the ancients knew so much. I really want to know whats up with this Orion belt. They say after death the souls go there to be judged? Why would the souls go to this one star system. That fact kind of messes with my whole belief system, I thought I was one with the whole universe not one star system with aliens in it. But obviously something is important about this star system cause everyone is replicating it. So therefore something has to be true/fact about what the ancients said. weird.

there may be no connection to orion but with the mythology and pictograms i would say it is likely that some thing happened to make the ancients think there was something special about the star system.

belief is a very personal thing,
it could be a nova in the ancient past was witnessed in this area and miss concieved,
it could be no relation to the arrangment of the layout and ANY star system

you must factor all possabilites and find the solution that works for you,
none of this information is concidered CONCLUSIVE

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by XPLodER

The pyramids are based off the golden ratio.

Most rules of the universe are too.

Therefore to make such connections is not difficult, and in fact, probably coincidental.

The same properties can probably be found in anything based off the golden ratio.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

except the pyramids were man made and not a natural happining,
i realize that if the proportions of phi were incoded the numbers stemming from pi would be charitoristically incoded as well,
BUT

you cant place the great pyramid on the center of land masses of the earth without knowing where ALL the land is and KNOWING the circumference of the earth

this is not a coincedent

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

One problem i have is the size of a cubit. Egypt had what is called the royal cubit. This length was from the elbow to the tip of the fingers of there current pharaoh. So this length changed every time Egypt got a new ruler so trying to do math with an unknown variable invalidates the work.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by XPLodER

What "Encoding" are you talking about, specifically...

the relation ship between
a second
a meter
and the
rotation of the earth
and its circumference,
with the speed of light

Wow, that was so wrong it made my head spin....

cool vid, tell me where a second comes from?

The second (SI unit symbol: s) is the International System of Units (SI) base unit of time[1] and also a unit of time in other systems (abbreviated s or sec[2]). Between 1000 (when al-Biruni used seconds) and 1960 the second was defined as 1/86,400 of a mean solar day (that definition still applies in some astronomical and legal contexts).[3][4] Between 1960 and 1967, it was defined in terms of the period of the Earth's orbit around the Sun,[5] but it is now defined more precisely in atomic terms. Seconds may be measured using mechanical, electric or atomic clocksSo the second was established at 1/86400 of the mean solar day.

en.wikipedia.org...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Oh lord... No.

Ok, this is probably going to be embarrassing... so... stand back...

to error is human i am capable of making mistakes, the fear of riddacule is not enough to stop me from comenting and learning from corrections

please try your calculations again using "cubits"

There *IS* no "Encoding" taking place... you are chasing phantoms...

WHERE DOES THE SECOND COME FROM?

There is nothing there to "Decode"

then tell me how it is our time is based on hours, minutes,seconds
and our degrees are in hours, minutes, seconds
and this is derived from the rotational period of the earth and its circumfernce?

and at the geological ceter of the landmass of the earth this information is encoded into the design and layout of the great pyramid?

they got lucky because the odds are massive that a pyramid would be in such a "key" location?

there is a relation ship with the specific conditions observed on earth and the ratio between its rotational period and its circumference, and how WE measure time NOW encoded into the structure and location of the pyramid

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Speed of Light: 299,792,458 m/s (meters per second)
Great Pyramid Grand Gallery: 29.9792458°N Latitude

Both are facts.

I'm eager to see the debunkers come in and try to explain how a bronze age people figured out the speed of light within a vacuum and how to locate its corresponding position on Earth, without assistance from someone much more advanced.
edit on 25-3-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by XPLodER

One problem i have is the size of a cubit. Egypt had what is called the royal cubit. This length was from the elbow to the tip of the fingers of there current pharaoh. So this length changed every time Egypt got a new ruler so trying to do math with an unknown variable invalidates the work.

as i am not an expert on ancient measuring sytems i can only try to answer with a guess,

when trading and bartering for materials that are measured,
the royal cubit was used,

when making perminant ancient strutures another more constant unit of measure was used,
this is just a guess tho

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Agreed. It is truly amazing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

if you take a meter line,
and make a circle around it (radi 1/2 meter)
now devide the circle into 6 even segments,
the building cubit would be derived from a fixed meter in this manner,

i think

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

Both are facts.

I'm eager to see the debunkers come in and try to explain how a bronze age people figured out the speed of light within a vacuum and how to locate its corresponding position on Earth, without assistance from someone much more advanced.

this information shows conclusivly,
that the meter and the second was KNOWN,
that we use their units of measure TODAY

that this location was CHOOSEN for its relationship between cirumference/orbital period and the speed of light.

before you can find a meter,
you must find a common denominator between,
rotation of the earth and its circumference,

before you can find a second,
you must find a measurement that suits the rotational period and diameter,
AND find a ratio between both USING the OTHER,

this is why it looks like circular reasoning,

how could you work out one without KNOWING the other?
and how can a ratio be worked out from ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE EQUATION?

makes MY head spin
xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is my opinion that the construction of the Great Pyramid was God inspired.

Yes, it was a amazing feat and so is my God.

A good Father would do things such as create puzzels, riddles and other goodies for His children to find and enjoy decoding while learning that all is one and one is all.

We are but on the edge of understanding our world and ourselves.

I am very much enjoying the adventure.

No one can prove I am not correct nor can I convience anyone I am correct.

But wait......there's more:
I work and study to live a God inspired life so there is a possibility I will convience another soul that God is the creator of all, even the Great Pyramid.

Shalom

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

Both are facts.

You do realize this would be a coincidence dont you. Eratosthenes invented latitude and longitude using stades, or the length of stadiums during that time period. By his system you would not have seen the correlation by the way.For that mater if you use the Geodetic system which is what are satellites use since the earth isnt a perfect sphere but instead an elipsoid. Guess what it doesnt match there either. Gps could be miles off if we tried to use standard latitudes. Not to mention the speed of light your using is in meters.Now what if i use miles instead. 186,282 miles per second wow we just lost that match again didnt we. Also change the time of measurement we once again get a diffrent value kilometres per hour 1,080 million, See why its a coincidence.
edit on 3/25/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

the relation ship between
a second
a meter
and the
rotation of the earth
and its circumference,
with the speed of light

None of those have anything to do with the great pyramids.

cool vid, tell me where a second comes from?

It's an abstract unit of measure that derives from an arbitrary standard:

In the 1600s, it was already established in Europe that a day was divided into 24 hours, each of which contained 60 minutes. Around 1680, London clockmaker William Clement introduced the longcase or grandfather clock that was accurate enough to measure seconds reliably as one sixtieth of a minute.

we didn't have seconds thousands of years ago, so stating that this measurement was "Encoded" into the pyramids is likewise quite mad.

to error is human i am capable of making mistakes, the fear of riddacule is not enough to stop me from comenting and learning from corrections

Fair enough, if you are willing to admit error, then perhaps ridiculing you was premature.

please try your calculations again using "cubits"

a cubit is fairly analogous to a meter in terms of length, it would be within 15% of the metric measurement from above.

Again, nowhere near the speed of light.

And it's in a completely different system of measurement.

then tell me how it is our time is based on hours, minutes,seconds
and our degrees are in hours, minutes, seconds
and this is derived from the rotational period of the earth and its circumfernce?

It's all an arbitrary standard.....

It could have just as easily been 6 hours per day, with 60, 120 second minutes per hour.

It's not like these measurements of time are universal, or invariant.... it's just an arbitrary decision made at some point in the past.

and at the geological ceter of the landmass of the earth this information is encoded into the design and layout of the great pyramid?

Again, these measurements are completely arbitrary.... the standardised lattitude and longitude measurements, along with degrees, minutes, and seconds wasn't introduced until the 19th century.

To say that the Ancient Egyptian builders had access to these measurement units in the entirety of their specificity is madness.

WHERE the pyramids are, in relation to our modern day GPS coordinates is entirely arbitrary.

they got lucky because the odds are massive that a pyramid would be in such a "key" location?

How is it a "Key" location?

why is the latitude divided into 180 degrees? instead of 360 degrees, or 90 degrees?

What if it was in 45 degrees instead of what it is now?

I'm telling you, the location of the pyramids in relation to this global measurement system is completely arbitrary, and coincidental.

You are chasing phantoms.

there is a relation ship with the specific conditions observed on earth and the ratio between its rotational period and its circumference, and how WE measure time NOW encoded into the structure and location of the pyramid

So, you are stating that those who built the pyramids travelled into the future, of the 21st century, and took with them information about how WE map latitude and longitude on the planet, and chose the building cite for the pyramids based on this knowledge, that wouldn't *EXIST* for thousands of years?

The decision to divide a solar day into 12 hours is arbitrary.
The decision to divide a hour into 60 minutes is arbitrary.
The decision to divide a minute into 60 seconds is ARBITRARY.

These are not universal constants, or proof of higher knowledge or technology... it's all just completely arbitrary, and doesn't actually MEAN anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

please watch this video
1 meter is the distence traveled through space in 1 second by the a fixed point on the equator,
how is this abatreary?

but how without KNOWING how much a SECOND is can we deduce that it has MOVED a meter/
HOW can you deduce a meter or a second without knowing the other,
and a second is a ratio to rotation and a meter is a ratio of circumference and time over distence is a ratio of the two,
BUT
how do you derive one without the other?

xploder
edit on 25-3-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Miles...really? LoL!

Why would you even throw in such a measurement that is garbage and doesn't even ever correlate into anything that is sound and logic?

Metric system is THE SYSTEM, not the one the US adopted. I'm embarrassed to live in this country.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by Plotus
It was asked about how it was derived at certain Length distance and measureents. I think you will find the #9 intigral in all your calculations

The number 9 is the magic number.

In numerology, it is the perfect number.

Any multiple of 9, when added using numerology and numerological reduction , will equal 9.

Examples:

18 = 1 + 8 = 9
27 = 2 + 7 = 9
36 = 3 + 6 = 9
99 = 9 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
513 = 5 + 1 + 3 = 9

It is the only number that can do this. If the Egyptians used this number a lot, there may be a deeper meaning. It has been known as "God's number".

~Namaste
edit on 25-3-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

really

15=1+5=6
33=3+3=6
24= 4+2= 6

I can do this all day.........pick a number 9 isnt the only one that can do that

I believe there is something to some numerology, but just random stuff like that is just bunk......

Anyone can twist numbers around to make them what they want
edit on 25-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Excellent article!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Considered and dismissed in totality. Most of this made the rounds in the 70's and got great laughs. LLLLOL

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Loved it

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Umm,I only believe in Santa Claus,for me this stuff is only pseudoscience.
edit on 25-3-2012 by pcuser because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join