It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight WOW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i am watching this vid for the fourth time it is incredable

very important information considering the encoding of space time information into the pyramid and how a meter and the circumference of the earth and moon are related to the sun and the speed of light in a vacuum
please watch

when you consider that to accurately figure out the speed of light some basic things must be known,
the rotational period of the earth,
the circumference of the earth,
and the time frame or measure broken down into units that satisfy both the equations.

while not in this video i have previously encountered a ratio given by the great pyramid,
draw a circle "within" the base of the great pyramid, touching the interior four sides of the pyramid,
and a corresponding circle "outside" the base of the great pyramid touching the four corners,
the difference in area between the two exactly = the speed of light in a vacuum,

i suggest this is not a coincidence and the exact layout and of our solar system MUST have been know down to exacting standards to preform the encoding into stone that the pyramids show.

when we consider the relationship between a second and a meter and the fact that the speed of light is measured in m/s/s and this is derived from knowing the solar systems size, distance from the sun and circumference of the earth as well as its rotation,

i can only conclude that this information was encoded for a future generation to decode,
and the question i have to ask is
why has this been hidden from us?

this allows for a time measure of exactly one second,

xploder
edit on 25-3-2012 by XPLodER because: add more

edit on 25-3-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Check out this thread I made a few months ago: Pi - Phi^2 = cubit | mathematical secrets of giza

It seems like the speed of light is encoded into the pyramid, but I never knew about the position of the Pyramid also corresponded to the speed of light. That is absolutely amazing. There must be a secret to the length of a meter. There's something about the history of the meter which we aren't being told. I am going to look further into this. Great video, S&F.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
very cool video.. thanks for sharing.. i'm gonna wach the whole series soon.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Wow that video was actually good. I usually pass on these but 10 min went by fast. felt like 5 min.

I'd heard some of that stuff before but probably 50% was new to me so that I liked.

Overall a good video and worth watching. Short, to the point and filled with FACTS.

Good job OP

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Sorry it appears the original doco video from my Giza thread has been removed from YouTube. Here it is in case some of you were wanting to watch it:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Very cool video -
I thought it was curious that the arrangement of the Heliopolitan obelisks in Rome kind of looks like Orion...except one obelisk is missing...and the angles aren't quite right...they're close enough to see the similarity though.

They show it @ the end of the vid 11:50ish
edit on 25-3-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

woooaw just the thought of one cubit being equal to a formula involving pi and phi...

mindblowing

maybe we should drop the metric system and go back to a more imperial system based on cubits?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

One of my absolute favorites...

Watched it twice when I found it before and added it to my favorites,.. think its time for a third viewing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff...

Nice thread

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff..

I'd like to add a couple of bits, one is a widely overlooked modern thing and theother is an observation..

Firstly, modern builders ofhouses, such as bricklayers, have a tool called a 'level'. It's a device that helps the builders keep brickwork level as they build..

The interesting thing with this level is that its standard length is 1 meter.

You do get longer and shorter ones, but 1 meter is the norm.

And as for myobservation..

When you see the chambers in the video being aligned for the speed of light connection....
Is it me or are the chambers also in the same configuration as Orions belt and the Pyramids themselves?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Got to come back to watch these great vids.
Thanks great thread. s & f

Yes, just imagine if all information was shared equally...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
any one remember an egyption museum director saying there is alien tech in the pyramid?

i cant find it for the life of me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Also liked this video, it's more about the message of the Pyramids basicly (life & death).
It start a bit slow but after his great speech on the end

(Watch it on youtube with 720p (hd) turned on).

edit on 25-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Maybe it's just a really big calculator. Before they invented processors.

Think about it; you set up something like that in the middle of town, light shines through it so you can line up the roads. Than you can measure the building height, distance and direction from the center of town, because you can manually line up the wall with the pyramid using your naked eye.

It's not aliens.

edit on 25-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

lost me at the speed of light numbers game, the numbers game he's claiming the builders of the pyramid were playing is really the numbers game this youtube video is playing, nice try but no go.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So who decided that the meter and the second were the norm why which the world, if not the Universe, is the standard of mesurement?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
II'm subscribing so I can come back and watch when I'm off work. Sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It was asked about how it was derived at certain Length distance and measureents. I think you will find the #9 intigral in all your calculations

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
It was asked about how it was derived at certain Length distance and measureents. I think you will find the #9 intigral in all your calculations

The number 9 is the magic number.

In numerology, it is the perfect number.

Any multiple of 9, when added using numerology and numerological reduction , will equal 9.

Examples:

18 = 1 + 8 = 9
27 = 2 + 7 = 9
36 = 3 + 6 = 9
99 = 9 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
513 = 5 + 1 + 3 = 9

It is the only number that can do this. If the Egyptians used this number a lot, there may be a deeper meaning. It has been known as "God's number".

~Namaste
edit on 25-3-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
cool video thanks for posting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join