It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight WOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nice thread,,,just posting to follow (wanna check out all of the referenced vids). Thanks S&F

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by Plotus
It was asked about how it was derived at certain Length distance and measureents. I think you will find the #9 intigral in all your calculations

The number 9 is the magic number.

In numerology, it is the perfect number.

Any multiple of 9, when added using numerology and numerological reduction , will equal 9.

Examples:

18 = 1 + 8 = 9
27 = 2 + 7 = 9
36 = 3 + 6 = 9
99 = 9 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
513 = 5 + 1 + 3 = 9

It is the only number that can do this. If the Egyptians used this number a lot, there may be a deeper meaning. It has been known as "God's number".

~Namaste
edit on 25-3-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

Question. Everyone in my family has the #9 in their birthdays. There are 7 people in total. One of my sisters was even born 9/9/99 at 9:02 and weighed 7 lbs 9 oz. I am the only person in my family with no 9s. I guess my question is.. well.. no question i guess just any thoughts. Is it random? Coincidence? If not why am i the only one without a 9 and the only one truly awake?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

How could the builders of those pyramids predict that we would use 360 degrees in a circle nowadays? Could they also predict the future? Or were the builders also using 360 degrees in a circle? And what is the evidence of that?

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

In fact, this works for any number n in a system with radix n+1. 9 is just the most common example because once in history we chose to use a system with radix 10 in our everyday use.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
XPLodER
Thanks for posting this thread it was very interesting and the video was well worth watching it had allot of good information and i liked how he pointed out all the facts..S&F..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Weird how the ancients knew so much. I really want to know whats up with this Orion belt. They say after death the souls go there to be judged? Why would the souls go to this one star system. That fact kind of messes with my whole belief system, I thought I was one with the whole universe not one star system with aliens in it. But obviously something is important about this star system cause everyone is replicating it. So therefore something has to be true/fact about what the ancients said. weird.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
reply to post by XPLodER

Weird how the ancients knew so much. I really want to know whats up with this Orion belt. They say after death the souls go there to be judged? Why would the souls go to this one star system. That fact kind of messes with my whole belief system, I thought I was one with the whole universe not one star system with aliens in it. But obviously something is important about this star system cause everyone is replicating it. So therefore something has to be true/fact about what the ancients said. weird.

Yea I was starting to wonder the same thing when he started talking about that whole religion "be good or die" judge your soul deal. Hrmmm..

U
edit on 25-3-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

The pyramids are based off the golden ratio.

Most rules of the universe are too.

Therefore to make such connections is not difficult, and in fact, probably coincidental.

The same properties can probably be found in anything based off the golden ratio.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

However, as we point out in Giza: The Truth (pp. 352-67), Bauval completely failed to account not only for the sometimes huge variations in the angles of the shafts from the horizontal, but also their lateral deviations from the vertical plane - the latter best exemplified by the fact that the still only partially explored northern Queen's Chamber shaft was last seen by Upuaut's camera heading in an extremely north-westerly direction. By any standards his attempt at dating the monument from the shaft alignments was fraught with problems and inconsistencies.

The Orion alignment has been debunked.

Ancient Egyptian chronology and the astronomical orientation of pyramids The ancient Egyptian pyramids at Giza have never been accurately dated, although we know that they were built approximately around the middle of the third millennium BC. The chronologies of this period have been reconstructed from surviving lists of kings and the lengths of their reigns, but the lists are rare, seldom complete and contain known inconsistencies and errors. As a result, the existing chronologies for that period (the Old Kingdom) can be considered accurate only to about |[plusmn]|100 years, a figure that radiocarbon dating cannot at present improve. Here I use trends in the orientation of Old Kingdom pyramids to demonstrate that the Egyptians aligned them to north by using the simultaneous transit of two circumpolar stars. Modelling the precession of these stars yields a date for the start of construction of the Great Pyramid that is accurate to |[plusmn]|5 yr, thereby providing an anchor for the Old Kingdom chronologies.

Nature 408, 320-324 (16 November 2000)

Btw -- the mention of the secret society that Newton was supposedly a member of -- needs to be considered in light of CIA propaganda promoting the ancient alien astronaut origin of the pyramids -- see

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

very important information considering the encoding of space time information into the pyramid

What "Encoding" are you talking about, specifically... because all I see is a glorified rock pile with arrows pointing at where a star is at a certain time of day....

Not exactly a Grand Feat.....

when you consider that to accurately figure out the speed of light some basic things must be known,
the rotational period of the earth,
the circumference of the earth,
and the time frame or measure broken down into units that satisfy both the equations.

Wow, that was so wrong it made my head spin....

while not in this video i have previously encountered a ratio given by the great pyramid,
draw a circle "within" the base of the great pyramid, touching the interior four sides of the pyramid,
and a corresponding circle "outside" the base of the great pyramid touching the four corners,
the difference in area between the two exactly = the speed of light in a vacuum,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Oh lord... No.

Ok, this is probably going to be embarrassing... so... stand back...

Base of Khufu's pyramid (K): 230.4 meters (756 feet)

"while not in this video i have previously encountered a ratio given by the great pyramid,
draw a circle "within" the base of the great pyramid, touching the interior four sides of the pyramid,
and a corresponding circle "outside" the base of the great pyramid touching the four corners,
the difference in area between the two exactly = the speed of light in a vacuum,"

ok, so the first circle would have a radius of K/2, or 378 feet (115.2 meters)

and the area of a circle is Pi*r^2

So, the area of the smaller circle is: 448,883.325 feet^2 (41,692.2018 meters^2)

ok, now we need the area of the larger circle, as denoted by

"a corresponding circle "outside" the base of the great pyramid touching the four corners"
indicating that the radius of the outer circle is (K/2) / cosine(45 degrees) or:

534.572727 feet (162.917402 meters)

Giving us a area of: 897,766.651 feet^2 (83,384.4031 meters^2)

ok, now the third part of the "Equation" states:

"the difference in area between the two exactly = the speed of light in a vacuum,"

So, let's check that, shall we?

First, in square feet: 897,766.651ft^2 - 448,883.325ft^2 = 448,883.326 ft^2

And next, in square meters: 83,384.4031m^2 - 41,692.2018m^2 = 41,692.2013m^2

Just for [snip]'s and giggles, let's redo the square feet equation into square inches: 64,639,198.9 square inches

Speed of light (approx) = 299,792,458 m / s

Not

Even

Close

i suggest this is not a coincidence and the exact layout and of our solar system MUST have been know down to exacting standards to preform the encoding into stone that the pyramids show.

There *IS* no "Encoding" taking place... you are chasing phantoms...

i can only conclude that this information was encoded for a future generation to decode,
and the question i have to ask is
why has this been hidden from us?

There is nothing there to "Decode"

Davidovits' hypothesis recently gained support from Michel Barsoum, a materials science researcher.[40] Michel Barsoum and his colleagues at Drexel University published their findings supporting Davidovits' hypothesis in the Journal of the American Ceramic Society in 2006. Utilizing scanning electron microscopy, they discovered mineral compounds and air bubbles in samples of the limestone pyramid blocks that do not occur in natural limestone.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-3-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing with us op....I have always believed that the Egyptians did not build the pyramids, and that they decided to make that area their home. I believe they were built by an ancient culture that we still know nothing, or very little about. One of the biggest, if not THE biggest mystery of our human history.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
that clip ^ above of how the pyramid blocks were made is the best, very logical for how the humans did it, I had not see that before. you made other good points to debunk the thread, good work.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thanks. I was looking forward to watching it. There are so many things that are being taken off of youtube these days. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct
reply to post by XPLodER

Maybe it's just a really big calculator. Before they invented processors.

Think about it; you set up something like that in the middle of town, light shines through it so you can line up the roads. Than you can measure the building height, distance and direction from the center of town, because you can manually line up the wall with the pyramid using your naked eye.

It's not aliens.

edit on 25-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

well i like it when people express ideas and share them
so star to you,
it does make sence that a large fixed object can be used with math to derive precise co-ordinates for measuring location on the ground, like a local GPS

great idea
xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

thank you for posting that video,
it looks to confirm that a machining process was used as in nature no face is directly symetrical on both sides,
and the fact that a perfect circle geometry is shown is also VERY intersting.

i will be watching that one again this morning

thanks and star

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Very interesting stuff..

I'd like to add a couple of bits, one is a widely overlooked modern thing and theother is an observation..

Firstly, modern builders ofhouses, such as bricklayers, have a tool called a 'level'. It's a device that helps the builders keep brickwork level as they build..

The interesting thing with this level is that its standard length is 1 meter.

You do get longer and shorter ones, but 1 meter is the norm.

And as for myobservation..

When you see the chambers in the video being aligned for the speed of light connection....
Is it me or are the chambers also in the same configuration as Orions belt and the Pyramids themselves?

good point the acuracy of the ground under the great pyramid was leveled to a very precise factor,
in fact i have heard that the level of the foundation is so level that it takes into account the curvature of the earth and is perfect to tollerences that are astounding,
lol
a half kilo meter long level?
laser levelling?

interesting

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

thanks!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by XPLodER

lost me at the speed of light numbers game, the numbers game he's claiming the builders of the pyramid were playing is really the numbers game this youtube video is playing, nice try but no go.

could you please explain further?
the fact that the numbers are circular is part of the puzzel
how do you derive one without KNOWING the other
please explain further you point

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
So who decided that the meter and the second were the norm why which the world, if not the Universe, is the standard of mesurement?

IMHO
because the meter and the second were derived from the perameters of our rotational speed and the circumference of our planet i would asume a different measure would be required in each solar system,

so i wounder if a second on another planet would have a different value,
while still being called a second

xploder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If you guys enjoyed this YOU HAVE TO watch The Code by Carl Munck. I watched this about 10 years ago and rarely ever see anyone mention it or refute it. Seriously amazing IMO, but I'd love some math folk to analyze and poker any holes if they can find them.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by Plotus
It was asked about how it was derived at certain Length distance and measureents. I think you will find the #9 intigral in all your calculations

The number 9 is the magic number.

In numerology, it is the perfect number.

Any multiple of 9, when added using numerology and numerological reduction , will equal 9.

Examples:

18 = 1 + 8 = 9
27 = 2 + 7 = 9
36 = 3 + 6 = 9
99 = 9 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
513 = 5 + 1 + 3 = 9

It is the only number that can do this. If the Egyptians used this number a lot, there may be a deeper meaning. It has been known as "God's number".

~Namaste
edit on 25-3-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

3,6 and 9 are also very important in Marko Rodin's torsion mathematics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join