It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
What i found quite bizarre is that the root directory for there are 2 images missing !
Does anyone have these before they were taken down by any chance ?

wikileaks.ch...

notice #4 & #5 missing

BTW - wikileaks is in OVERLOAD atm lol

Are the two images you're referring to in this set?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/defd5801a94b.jpg[/atsimg]
wikileaks.ch...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

i think it says r.f.k...Robert.f. kennedy

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Perhaps 1969 is the year where the timeline diverged. Just a thought.

Originally posted by GPegel
I registered to this site to post this one:
Has anyone asked himself what a relation could be between all the items shown at that wallpaper?
The first thing I thought about was a year. So what did I do? I opened my Google and typed in the keywoord "Apolo 11" and I got a page saying that it landed on the moon in 1969. I'm sorry my history knowledge is very bad as my English language also because I'm from the Netherlands (Europe).

Anyway, the second thing I did was looking for the year 1969 and I found a large wiki page. This is the link: en.wikipedia.org...

And I saw a lot of comparisons with the wallpaper. In 69 the Apolo landed, in that same year Nixon inaugurated, Woodstock may refer to the waterpipe etc..etc..etc... So maybe I'm wrong but I really do believe that the year 1969 has anything to do with the wallpaper!

Originally posted by stonhans
I don't remember what Julian Assange stated word-by-word, but I remember it was something that the last diplomatic leak was just one mass leak of several future leaks that will change our view on history. Now, this wallpaper that we are discussing. This wallpaper may be fanmade, but I hope it isn't.

edit on 12/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: wrong post quote

edit on 12/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So ,just to follow up on the "doughnut" - what the deuce is it? It seems to be on a spindle. Notice the two red blobs near the center.

To me this 'device' looks like some kind of primitive gyroscope, although I can't find an example of an identical model. This representation does seem familiar to me, but I can't specify from where exactly.

In general: I assume this wallpaper is probably an artistic interpretation of typical secret subjects, rather than an accurate depiction of topics still to be released.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Maybe the best way to get our answers is to ask the authors themself ..

Agents Of Chaos Contact = [email protected]

Post on the 4th December here : picasaweb.google.com...
From their Picasaweb Account : picasaweb.google.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Something confuses me here - a few people seem to misunderstand that EVERYTHING in the gray 3d text has already been released. The scientology papers, the Kaupthing bank claims, the 1980 Bilderberg meeting report, the Guantanamo manual - these are all definitely referring to old news. So...

What's to say that everything else isn't randomly put in or put there to throw people off?? The other references seem to be about stereotypical 'conspiracy theory' topics (like the Moon landing, the JFK assassination, Nixon (Watergate), scrolls (possibly referring to ancient scrolls discovered and kept secret by the Vatican??), even the ark of the covenant (I'm sure someone has a wild theory about its existence / contents).

Surely the insurance files don't cover ALL that. If they do, we'll be very lucky to see them indeed. It's more likely that any reference to the contents of the files within the wallpaper is just ONE of these things, and is carefully hidden amongst all the other ideas presented there so that we'll understand it when the password is finally published.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by arrus75

the characters on the reel to reel are geez numbers. two different number in the two reels. the number on the one to the right seems "1969" or "1979" ..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PersuadeByTruth
I find it interesting to note that nobody has brought up the little paper on the inside wall of the safe? It seems to be a calendar, bearing the date 20-something. Any ideas? This could clearly be a date for some sort of disclosure.

Are you referring to this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58022c47e6ea.jpg[/atsimg]

It says JFK. I don't see anything else in the safe that resembles what you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Could the scrolls represent the Dead sea scrolls? In particular the copper scroll taken by the Templars..

Just a thought!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I know it is natural for alot of people to be a "doubting Thomas" but sometimes you get too carried away with it.

If you look at the character of Assange and Wikileaks they have presented themselves with a high degree of intelligence and forethought in every step they have taken. I seriously do not think they would then associate themselves with some random and purposeless artwork.

Of course the design and content of this mural/wallpaper is entirely intentional. The grey lettered words align with what has been relvealed already. The pictured things have to represent what is to come. It simply is unthinkable that Asange/Wikileaks would do anything less than be meticulous in detail let alone importance. They have not been into "fluff" at any other point, why would they now??

Common sense anyone?
edit on 12/10/2010 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling
Could the scrolls represent the Dead sea scrolls? In particular the copper scroll taken by the Templars..

Just a thought!

I came up with that a few pages back. I put up a link and photo as well in response to another persons similar question.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

Could it be some kind of Ancient perpetual motion machine that's been discovered and hidden for centuries?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by MrKipling

Just a thought!

I came up with that a few pages back. I put up a link and photo as well in response to another persons similar question.

Sorry matey I should have read!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKipling

No problem. Lots of catching up to do. It was on page 11 by the way.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have just sent an email to the presume author "Agents Of Chaos" to their PicasaWeb email.

I will keep you in touch if i get an answer.

To : [email protected]

Hi Guys,

There is a thread on AboveTopSecret Forum regarding one of the poster you have created for Wikileaks :

- Thread title : Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!
- Thread Address : www.abovetopsecret.com...
- Wallpaper : "It's time to open the archives" - wikileaks.ch...

To get to the point, i would like to know if you place any special information in this wallpaper, or if it is just a art creation from your imagination to support Wikileaks ?

If you read the thread on ATS, you will understand that a lot of people think this poster hide some sensitive information like contents of the future leaks of the US Embass Cables, or that Wikileaks try to send us a message with this picture.

I will really appreciate if you can take a little bit of your time to answer this question.

Anyway well and great done for your beautiful creation & your support on Wikileaks !

Best Regards,

xxx xxxx
- French System & Network Ingenior

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that if these guys are world class, then they wouldn't actually telegraph what they plan to leak on a wallpaper design. The images on this design are merely classic indication of conspiracy and PTB cover-ups. Just like all branding efforts engage in. Nothing overtly specific, as indicated by the juxtaposition of the JFK and the Arc of the Covenant, which - let's face it - is an impossible association, unless used to simply signify conspiracy as a concept.

Like the recent releases, Wiki seems to still be establishing its brand.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
For some reason, the JFK briefcase just keeps catching my attention. So I looked at it closely, very closely. The words below the big JFK, distinctly makes out Extraterrestrial Disclosure to me. Take a look for yourself, I would love to see your thoughts.

This is the best resolution I can achieve with the run-of -he-mill software I have, but judging from the length of the words and the fact that the first letter of the first word does seem to look like the letter "E", I have to agree.

Don't forget that there is a scroll bar at the bottom of the large high resolution photo's I've uploaded (see page 4)

edit on 12/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: scrollbar

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
can someone please explain to me the whole scientology leak? i haven't heard a word about this but am very curious. anyone?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The picture looks like 'The Shepherds in Arcadia II' to me by Poussin. This painting stuck in my mind because there is supposed to be geometry hidden in the painting and it was thought to have been copied from an earlier engraving. It has been linked to Rennes-le-Château, the priory of sion and the Knights templar. The sheperds are looking at the tomb of 'Arcadia' which is considered as representing Utopia.

It's worth noting that Rennes-le-Château, the priory of sion and the Knights templar all featured in the fictional Da vinci code. I can't help but think that the artists who put this together are taking a leaf from Dan Brown's book and playing games with us. It all seems to be a bit of a tease really, does Assange know the truth to all these great mysteries, or doesn't he?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
got the bottom right " Bong like" thing !

Is a cold fusion device proven to be working 2 years ago in Bangalore by Dr Arada (japanese scientist) after 20 years of time wasted to deny cold fusion was possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join