It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by digit78

But they had no comment on the doughnut thingy or the photo of Ataturk. So... why no comment?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

1. Maybe they want to maintain the mystery and don't give the answer for the moment (or never)
2. Maybe Assange tell them the content of the future leaks, and they put it on a picture
3. Maybe it is a BlackOps Anarchist operation
4. Maybe it is a BlackOps CIA or NWO operation
5. Maybe it is a disclosure operation sponsored by non human being
6. Maybe ....

I am for 1. but i can be wrong. No offense, just joking

edit on 10/12/10 by digit78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have just got an email response from them (see past email i send them on page 14) :

Date: 2010/12/10
Subject: Re: ATS discussion regarding one of your Wikileaks Wallpaper

Hi xxxxx,
thanks for your interest. I'm afraid I can't give you more information
as we do not disclose our identity and motives. Our work stands for
itself and we don't offer background info or interpretation.

Best,
Agents of Chaos

Thanks for the answer Guys, i appreciate that.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by digit78
I have just sent an email to the presume author "Agents Of Chaos" to their PicasaWeb email.

I will keep you in touch if i get an answer.

To : [email protected]

Hi Guys,

There is a thread on AboveTopSecret Forum regarding one of the poster you have created for Wikileaks :

- Thread title : Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!
- Thread Address : www.abovetopsecret.com...
- Wallpaper : "It's time to open the archives" - wikileaks.ch...

To get to the point, i would like to know if you place any special information in this wallpaper, or if it is just a art creation from your imagination to support Wikileaks ?

If you read the thread on ATS, you will understand that a lot of people think this poster hide some sensitive information like contents of the future leaks of the US Embass Cables, or that Wikileaks try to send us a message with this picture.

I will really appreciate if you can take a little bit of your time to answer this question.

Anyway well and great done for your beautiful creation & your support on Wikileaks !

Best Regards,

xxx xxxx
- French System & Network Ingenior

good work digit78, looking forward to see the reply, but I really doubt they would admit it, if the wallpaper represented leaks to come.. anyway, it would be intresting to see the reply..
'

did not see your post above before posting.. thanks, now im just more puzzled

edit on 10-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
thanks, now im just more puzzled

You welcome and thanks to you to launch this discussion.
And me too : "puzzled"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I was thinking it was some sort of Holocaust picture?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
the only problem i have with this whole thing is ... well hasn't wikileaks said that it does not contain any "Top Secret" cables?as said in the following thread
So youre saying a private first class did all this

with that being said most any cable that would be talking about the conspiracies placed in this picture would most definitely be "Top Secret".

idk i'm hoping this stuff would get out, but knowing that they have no "Top Secret" cables.. i just don't see it happening

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ok, so the hookah is meaningless according to the AOC, and the box is a half life cube ( half-life.wikia.com... ) They are apparently not commenting much on the other stuff. It seems as though if you guess correctly they will let you know.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
By the way, last tweet from their twitter account :

Agents_of_Chaos (3 hours ago) : @openleaks Is there a way to contact you?

As you know "OpenLeaks" is the new Wikileaks that will start in few weeks by old Wikileaks guys (Daniel Domscheit-Berg, Herbert Snorrason & Co).

I think that if "Agents Of Chaos" were very close to Wikileaks, they will already know a way to contact their old members (but just a supposition anyway)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kite74

Why put something like that in a pic of this nature though, and given the afghan opium thingmy bob thats been going on, i would have said that pretty much answers its appearance. Maybe it could indicate government involvement in opium trade (heroin).
edit on 10/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Kemal Attaturk was a Jew. Here is a photo of him in which he is older:

He had white skin and blue eyes.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Great find OP. It's great to see how people interpret different parts of the picture. I was surprised on how many things escaped my attention. I searched for ATS wallpapers in the forums but couldnt find anything like this. Any of you talented enough to create one? I think with some colaboration we could create fantastic images with ancient symbolism and all kinds of mysteries. I wouldnt know where to start buy I would be happy to have it on my screen
I appologize if such ATS wallpapers already exist and I just missed them

edit on 10-12-2010 by FreeTruth_9 because: sp

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I really don't know, just going on what they said. I fired off an email to them asking a few non specific questions since they don't seem very interested in giving details for the most part. I'll certainly let everyone know when/if I get a response.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ok. I've read the WHOLE thread.
I have one question... the "outlet" type thing below the lightswitch near the door. Is this familiar to anyone?
It is not a standard US power outlet.

A few of my responses, briefly:
Hookah, duh. Opium vs. marijuana... hmmm.

I'm still not agreeing with the finds for the image on the Ark... getting closer though.
Lighting... peculiar. I doubt it is a photoshop "accident"... Perhaps it is opening? Or self-illuminated?

JFK
Extraterrestrial Disclosure - I can se it when I squint!

Fan or Vatican? I saw the cross in there also, but it's still a fan!

Agents of Chaos and their involvement/purpose... As an designer/artist I think it is very likely that they were probably given some info to go on and then may have taken a little "Artistic Licanse." It happens!

Great thread.
Whether this is "real" or not, TPTB have been flaunting their secrets with symbolism for centuries.
We have to allow ourselves to analyze propaganda without shooting down possibilities.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Actually I think the picture on the Ark is more likely this one also by Poussin,

It's name is "the plague of Azoth". It depicts a plague that was visited on the phillistines after they stole the ark of the covenent. In this picture (on the left hand side) is a small version of Poussin's "The shepherds in Arcadia" which some people think reveals where the Ark is hidden.

That's just my guess but it would mean the picture on the Wiki Leaks ark relates specifically to the whereabouts of the Ark.

Closest guess so far I would say. I compared this last pic with a blow up of the Wiki one I have on my computer and it does in fact have correlations. The "subject" matter also fits the story.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They also claim that the half life box was delivered directly from the Aperture Laboratories. This, if true, makes me lean more away from simply a fan's rendition and more towards the artist having specific knowledge of the files.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kite74

Okay. I am not a gamer, but when I linked to the halflife box that someone left here, it looked like it is from some game?

Can someone straighten me out here?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hi, all, been lurking for about a year and a half now. I didn't see this interpretation in the thread yet: the picture of Richard Nixon & the reel-to-reel tape deck suggest to me the missing 18 1/2 minutes from Nixon's recorded White House conversations, otherwise known as "The Watergate Tapes".

Wikipedia On Nixon's Recordings For You Youngsters

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

I have to agree. Something very important happened on that mission.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It's my understanding that it's in with some game and that Aperture Labs is a game designer. The video game that this comes from is called Portal which apparently has something to do with a "portal gun" that is used in teleportation. So the existance of this box from the game but with Apollo patches on it leads me to think of some sort of teleportation used or found during Apollo 11's mission.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join