It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

thats nixon you fool not jfk lol
2nd line cause im forced to lol

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by fusionhunter

Gentlemen... Ladies... New here. Hello.
First of all, you want to push the "gamma" up to get a better view of these wallpapers; not brightness or contrast.
Second, that alarm-looking thing above the door is merely a red, spinning emergency/warning light. It's just not lighted up.

Good day.

BP Gulf of Mexico Disaster?:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread. Definitely clever - if the leaks come out and give no details of any of them - it means they lied in order to get our attention. Unless they say it's a joke, then it's not a lie, but a joke that feels like a lie.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So just so I don't get my hopes up high I want to understand things real quick if you guys could really help me out with a few questions.

Is this a legitimate wallpaper?

Is this brand new?

Is this really legitimate, I mean for wikileaks to have an ark of the covenant, they're really putting they're reputation on the line as a legitimate whistleblower site of truth if these things don't come to light.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I don't want to put a dampner on things, but the whole wallpaper could just be a simple work by an artist with a vague brief.

"Stick lots of conspiracy stuff in it".

"errr, OK".

Finally, after 7 pages, some common sense, and if I asked someone to design wallpaper for me, there would be music, instruments, sheet music, lyrics/ notes, a computer, a bed and some food, a microphone, a CD and Maybe a Recording Co name--guess what-?--just personal stuff!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So ,just to follow up on the "doughnut" - what the deuce is it? It seems to be on a spindle. Notice the two red blobs near the center.

I got to this post and wanted to reply with my first "instinct" as to what this could be (keep in mind that as of this reply I have not finished reading the thread to see what others think)!

After you had zoomed and enhanced this image my first thought was "CERN" and their attempt at anti-matter creation! Just my first thought, ok, back to the thread
!

This is great fun!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
For some reason, the JFK briefcase just keeps catching my attention. So I looked at it closely, very closely. The words below the big JFK, distinctly makes out Extraterrestrial Disclosure to me. Take a look for yourself, I would love to see your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

That thought crossed my mind as well. I wanted to see what others might come up with. I think the two X's, one on either side of the crate, may be symbolic as well. But symbolic of what?

The CERN thing is probably right on though.

PS-

Here's something interesting I came up with a while back and posted to

CERN's LHC & 666
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by qonone
started on 7/29/2008 @ 12:55 AM

Here's something I posted on a similar thread a while back:

From "Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm only up to page four of this very interesting thread, but I've already (last year) done a little research into the LHC/bottomless pit
connection as it relates to the passage in Revelation telling the wise to calculate the number of the beast, and I thought I should bring this up:

Revelation 13:18
"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." [NIV]

Some believe that the book of Revelation was a thinly veiled political statement against the emperor Nero, and that John was actually lambasting the persecution of Christians in his own time, etc., and that John's reference to the beast and his number, 666, was pointing at Nero, whose name calculated using Gematria* totals 666.

"Gematria or gimatria (Hebrew: גימטריה‎, gēmaṭriyā) is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to a person's age, the calendar year, or the like." -en.wikipedia.org...

Last year I was looking into CERN on Wikipedia and discovered the following:

"History
The convention establishing CERN was signed on 29 September 1954 by 11 countries in Western Europe.a[›][1] The acronym CERN originally stood, in French, for Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire (European Council for Nuclear Research), which was a provisional council for setting up the laboratory, established by 11 European governments in 1952. The acronym was retained for the new laboratory after the provisional council was dissolved, even though the name changed to the current Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire (European Organization for Nuclear Research) in 1954.[4] According to Lew Kowarski, a former director of CERN, when the name was changed, the acronym could have become the awkward OERN, and Heisenberg said that the acronym could "still be CERN even if the name is [not]".[citation needed]

Soon after its establishment, the work at the laboratory went beyond the study of the atomic nucleus, into higher-energy physics, an activity which is mainly concerned with the study of interactions between particles. Therefore the laboratory operated by CERN is commonly referred to as the European laboratory for particle physics (Laboratoire européen pour la physique des particules) which better describes the current research being performed at CERN." -

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice that the original acronym for "CERN" was "OERN", an anagram for "NERO", and that NERO adds up to 666 using Gematria.

Spooky (Mulder), or what?

[edit on 12/20/2009 by this_is_who_we_are]

edit on 12/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: thread credit

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Someone wanted to see the alarm a little better, so I tried to lighten it up a bit. It almost looks like someone is in it wearing a suit and tie to me, but thats just me. Hard to tell really, but hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I find it interesting to note that nobody has brought up the little paper on the inside wall of the safe? It seems to be a calendar, bearing the date 20-something. Any ideas? This could clearly be a date for some sort of disclosure.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So what's the verdict on this one? If I'm somehow mistaken, this wallpaper isn't exactly new, is it. And even though its on the wikileaks site, is it a legitimate wallpaper from the wikileaks group?

We are analyzing every single frame and pixel of the wallpaper, which is really entertaining and fun, I was having a hell of a time going through all the pages, but then it hit me like a ton of bricks, what if this is a hoax? I mean, it looks like one. I just all of a sudden got a feeling that I was stupid for even putting and excitement into this. Can the ATS community prove this to be something real and justify the scrutinizing of this picture, or are we all gonna end up feeling really dumb and used after this is over?

I hope not, but after feeling really excited and eager when I first read this thread, I'm really getting that feeling that this is turning out to be a dud.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I notice the Ark of the Covenant sitting there all lonely on the left.

Oh hell YES!

I've been eager to find out exactly what that thing is ever since hearing Nassim's theories on it and that there are 100's of dead sea scrolls that have not been released to the public and one in particular which is is an inch thick rolled up piece of iron - which is impossible but its real so there you go! there's a lot to learn

EDIT: dammit from the looks of the posts I've been reading - this wallpaper is probably nothing really. But I sincerely hope to one day find out just what the truth of the matter is re: ark of covenent.
-B.M
edit on 10/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
reply to post by Fatgoblin

While I whole heartedly agree with your rant.. let me play devils advocate...

What I SEE, (just my opinion) on the "donut" is duct tape. I probably dont need to signify the relevance of that.

It could very well be duct tape.

For the Hookah.. Could it be that maybe its in relation to the real reason why marijuana is not, and will not ever be legal in this country, when it causes less death than alcohol, less cancer than cigarettes?

Well having lived in the Middle East for a fair number of years I can safely say that Hookahs are used there more in a 'relaxation' sense than anything else. The arabs smoke it when they meet in the evenings and just chill out while exchanging banter. They don't use it to smoke weed not to mention a hookah isn't even close to being considered 'dangerous'. Of course it COULD be used to smoke weed/hash and all those wonderful substances but it generally isn't.

I am in the military, so I do not and cannot smoke weed, as a matter of fact, I like my regular state, I try not to alter it by any means, so please dont lump me in as a pothead conspiratard.

Not at all.

My point is, it is extremely silly of you to come on here, rant and rave about what other people see (though, I giggled at the fan remarks.. "it clearly has a frame" lol) then come on and state your opinion so boldly

I think you missed my point. I was ranting (in reference to the Ark of the Covenant's 'handles') about how some people state their assumptions as facts instead of saying it ''COULD BE xxx'' or just saying ''Hmm I DON'T KNOW''. Just like our esteemed scientists who just never say 'I DON'T KNOW' but feed us crap they ASSUME and people end up taking these things as facts.

My opinion on the other hand was based on common sense. If it looks like a hookah and has the characteristcs of a hookah then it very well IS a hookah. Same with the fan. Suppose it DIDN'T look like a fan/hookah I'd gladly say ''Hey I don't know what that thing is'' but for someone to say they see a cowboy wearing a hat when it clearly IS a hookah is just ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

either that or it is to link conspiracy theory websites to wikileaks in a subtle way to begin with, a little bit of brain washing.

but if it is because they are releasing those files then it should be interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Very interesting wallpapers.

I am interested. Does anybody know who created that wallpaper?

I want to know more.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Is there a link to a thread regarding this scroll rolled up in an inch of iron? I'd love to read about it. Google turned up nothing.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30thjan1933
Very interesting wallpapers.

I am interested. Does anybody know who created that wallpaper?

I want to know more.

Originally posted by iamcamouflage

Originally posted by BrokenCar
Hers a brighter Apollo pic

And all the wallpapers have this on them: design: Agents of Chaos

I found this book by Norman Spinrad called Agents of Chaos. Read the description of the book. Its seems somewhat relevant to the times.

Agents of Chaos

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Who created the image and how long has it been in existence. If it has been around for a while, then it really has no connection with the insurance file. Its just....well......a wallpaper. I think before we start over analyzing this picture, lets make sure its real first.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Rotate the image 90 degrees to the right, and you get an image of an red, winged demon or devil. Oh heck tilt your head to the left

Reminds me of the Masonic ritual where the new guy places his feet in a 90-degree position.

Is that an alarm? Should we be aware or be alarmed of something or somebody? Something... Evil?

edit on 10-12-2010 by star in a jar because: testing stuff

edit on 10-12-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by B.Morrison

Is there a link to a thread regarding this scroll rolled up in an inch of iron? I'd love to read about it. Google turned up nothing.

Could this be what you're thinking of?

The Copper Scroll (3Q15)
www.usc.edu...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join