It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by kite74

Okay. I am not a gamer, but when I linked to the halflife box that someone left here, it looked like it is from some game?

Can someone straighten me out here?

It's actually from Portal.

Thank you to the people who have mocked me for being gamer.
On the other hand Portal 2 is coming out soon.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBette
Ok. I've read the WHOLE thread.
I have one question... the "outlet" type thing below the lightswitch near the door. Is this familiar to anyone?
It is not a standard US power outlet.

I think I can answer that one. To me, it looks like a pretty standard European wall power outlet. Much like this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/def8f8db4412.jpeg[/atsimg]

That's a typical Czech example, just like we have everywhere here. But as far as I know they're pretty much the same throughout this part of the world.

As discussed on the site where Agents of Chaos have their images uploaded, it would tend to support the idea that AOC or some of its members could be German-based.

Mike

link   
Agents of Chaos are also supposedly a Greek anarchist group with close ties to Assange and the rest of the Wikileaks bunch.

link   
I am only up to page 5, but wanted to take a moment to congratulate and thank each of you for the work that you have put into this thread -- this is a perfect example of ATS at its finest.

OP -- s&f.

ROC on.

link   

Originally posted by BuzzCory
Hi, all, been lurking for about a year and a half now. I didn't see this interpretation in the thread yet: the picture of Richard Nixon & the reel-to-reel tape deck suggest to me the missing 18 1/2 minutes from Nixon's recorded White House conversations, otherwise known as "The Watergate Tapes".

Wikipedia On Nixon's Recordings For You Youngsters

Gz on your first post, and might I add its a good one

thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Once the door is opened, you see the "elements of the earth melting"....the planet is shown melting and down below, as it drips the Phoenix rises from the ashes. A new world emerges.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This a masterpeice of work.
Who who ever put this together really knew what they were doing.

it has amazing 3d dept to it.
thanks OP..!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by kite74

Okay. I am not a gamer, but when I linked to the halflife box that someone left here, it looked like it is from some game?

Can someone straighten me out here?

It's actually from Portal.

Thank you to the people who have mocked me for being gamer.
On the other hand Portal 2 is coming out soon.
Thanks for the info.

Those that mock belittle themselves. Star for your reply!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah I've been trying to figure that out.

Would you say thats Russian?
edit on 12/9/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

I thought this guy looked very similar to Trofim Lysenko a russian scientist who supposedly created food with seemily impossible means...maybe he was onto something with this. check an image of him here Photo

He has a very similar facial structure...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
lol it certainly isnt the Beatles! Looks like some sort of Renaissance piece maybe?

It looks like "digging", possibly at the pyramids etc many many years ago...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

the bars on the arc have numbers in them?
11900091 could be in the dark patches, and the last one an arrow?
edit on 10-12-2010 by Guilp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So ,just to follow up on the "doughnut" - what the deuce is it? It seems to be on a spindle. Notice the two red blobs near the center.

To me this 'device' looks like some kind of primitive gyroscope, although I can't find an example of an identical model. This representation does seem familiar to me, but I can't specify from where exactly.

In general: I assume this wallpaper is probably an artistic interpretation of typical secret subjects, rather than an accurate depiction of topics still to be released.

Food for thought:

Kinda looks like a tokamak to me, which, if powered on He3, would certainly merit its placement in this wallpaper. Among other things, it would mean that we are mining He3 on the moon...

2. TOKAMAK: A DEVICE TO CONFINE PLASMA 1 Since fusion grade plasma is extremely hot it is necessary to isolate it from the container vessel wall for the safety of in-vessel components. This isolation also reduces the conductive heat loss from plasma. Moreover, it helps in reducing impurities from the vessel wall contaminating the plasma, which otherwise will radiate and will ultimately cool the plasma. Out of several magnetic plasma confinement techniques, Tokamaks (toroidal’naya kamera v magnitnykh katushkakh or a toroidal chamber in magnetic coils) are most prominent and widely used technique for confining hot plasmas. In Tokamaks, magnetic field coils are arranged around the vacuum vessel to produce fields in shape of a torus...

By 1992 we had determined that the thermal energy of a D-HE3 tokamak plasma is five times that of a D-T tokamak plasma. fti.neep.wisc.edu...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by onehuman
lol it certainly isnt the Beatles! Looks like some sort of Renaissance piece maybe?

It looks like "digging", possibly at the pyramids etc many many years ago...

To me it looks like their looking up to something or praising it but the bar is in the way.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

What would this mean for how far we really might be along in space travel? How far out have we really been in space, and when?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Don't see it mentioned on this thread but perhaps missed it. "Operating Thetan" is displayed in the wallpaper, under "church of scientology".

Operating Thetan is quoted on Wikipedia here, and there are already other old ATS thread on this. The VIII phase of this operation is "Truth Revealed"

OT VIII is the highest current course and level in Scientology. Collectively, the OTs are referred to as Operating Thetan course materials. OT VIII is known as "The Truth Revealed".

This is probably in relation with the Wikileaks leaks in March 2008 :

On March 24, 2008, Wikileaks placed what it claimed was a complete set of OT levels on their site, including a version of OT VIII not previously publicly available
A former Scientologist contacted by Wikileaks and known to have studied OT8, states that material marked "OT8 (old)" he has seen before, but that he does not have a recollection of "OT8 (new)" (which the text describes as having been put together based on the recall of one or more of the renegade group).
The Church of Scientology has complained that this is a copyright violation; Wikileaks said that this confirmed the document's veracity

edit on 10/12/10 by digit78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I have no proof so feel free to consider this my researched opinion. But your statement that you assume JFK was killed because he was going to give out info on Aliens is a big stretch... There is no documentation suggesting that he was threatening to blow the lid on Aliens, nor do we have any circumstantial evidence leading us to believe this to be the case...
Instead, I would suggest we look at who had motive or reasons to kill JFK. Killing the president is a big deal and there needs to be big reasons to try and do it. Forget about the stuff you hear about the mafia being involved. Im not saying they weren't involved or hired to help with the assassination, but the question is who hired them and why? If it was a plain and simple mafia hit, our government would have brought them down. The mafia knows this and wouldnt bring that type of heat on themselves for no reason! It makes no sense as they didn't have that much to lose. Sure they were feeling pressure from JFK who wanted to end mafias, but almost every politician before him echoed those desires. It all boils down to the CIA. The CIA was started by a tight knit group of people who used the agency to help control politics, and create vast wealth. They have and had free run and were not going to have their long term plan thwarted by a man they felt was thinking with his heart and not his head. They (CIA) had the means to pull this off, and they had a motive. JFK didnt threaten to blow the lid on aliens, but he did threaten to end the CIA. He hated the CIA and all it stood for which is well documented. He left them hanging in the Bay of Pigs incident which helped seal his fate. The CIA knew they were coming to an end if JFK stayed in power. It was clear he and his brother were becoming a super power that the CIA needed to get rid of before they got rid of the CIA. The agency and their mucky mucks stood to loose millions upon millions if they were shut down. But more importantly, they would lose their clandestine way of running the country the way they saw fit. They were making political decisions they felt were best for our country. After the Bay of Pigs incident, JFK fired Allen Dulles who was head of the CIA. Allen Dulles was a long time friend of the Bush family. His brother (John Dulles) helped Prescott Bush with his illegal doings. Prescott bush was powerfull enough to be found guilty of aiding the enemy during wartimes by helping finance the German war machine. Yet shortly afterwards Prescott is seen working with President Eisenhower among other things like finding and promoting his protege' Richard Nixon... LBJ knew what was good for him so when JFK was assasinated, he actually brought Allen Dulles ( who was just fired by JFK) on to work on the Warren report!! Talk about conflict of interests! Prescott Bush and his close friends started the CIA, they found and built up Nixon while George Bush was one of the top dogs in the CIA working with Nixon. Check out the inconsistancies found regarding Bush around the time of the assassination. He says not a top dog in the CIA, yet the Bay of Pigs misison was named after his oil company, and the ships used in the invasion were named after his wife and hometown! Beyond that, there is proof he was in Dallas the day of the murder, yet he claims he cannot remember where he was when the assassination happened!!!??? Who alive doesnt remember where they were or what they were doing!? Especially after people show you CIA memorandums documenting that Mr. Bush was headed to Dallas at that time!! The Bush family and their tight knit friends ( such as his fellow Bonesman) stood to lose their way of making a fortune. They were about to lose their ability to dictate government policy. They were going to lose their ability to further their idea of a New World Order. I'm going to stop here as this response has gone on way way too long. But please read up on what I'm saying and you will see JFK was not murdered over anything to do with aliens. I've only mentioned less than half of the damning information that points fingers to the CIA and Bush family. Since this is totally off the main topic I don't mind discussing it further and giving whomever much more detailed information on what I know, but you will need to contact me for that info as I don't wish to make people upset by derailing this thread any further than i have. I just hate to hear people run off on theories that have logical reason while the real reason is smacking us all in the face......

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I would have to agree on the theory about Nixon's picture and the missing 18 minutes of the Watergate tapes.. It seems to be a logical guess. Nixon was handpicked by Prescott Bush to work in the CIA and become a Presidential candidate. He was in deep from the beginning. He did his best to cover up what dealings he and others had with the Bay of Pigs incident and the JFK incident.. He was one of the boys.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Or it could be what some graphic artist decided was "conspiracy like".
God knows they can afford to hire anyone they wanted for the money they have.
I would've resurrected Salvador Dali if it was my website.
Seriously, the Ark of the Covenant?
In some low-level government cable?

Jaysconspiracy: You;re absolutely right about JFK, the CIA/Dulles bros, , Bush and Nixon. What galls me is that people still think of the Bushes as "good Americans".

In fact, they just launched the Navy's newest aircraft carrier; The USS George H. W. Bush.
HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT?

edit on 10-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

link   

Originally posted by digit78
Guys, another find : the author have a twitter account here : twitter.com...

He have quote today this current discussion on ATS :

[Agents_of_Chaos] 14 hours ago : Join the conspiracy theories about our #wikileaks posters www.abovetopsecret.com...

hehehe.. nice, we are famous now, do I go to jail now

link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Yukitup

What would this mean for how far we really might be along in space travel? How far out have we really been in space, and when?

Congrats - you've hit the nail on the head!

Here is a good place to start digging on that one, I hesitate to go too far into that one here for fear of derailing this thread...(it is an ATS thread by Zorgon)
edit on 10-12-2010 by Yukitup because: to clarify link - I personally hate mystery links

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join