It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Awww...... didn't get it this time.... I'm a 911 dispatcher....but I used to be a waitress haha!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Nice try, and although I may have those qualities, they are not really my talents, which are...
Artistic, Musical and literary!
It may not be apparent here on ATS but I have fun now and then writng witty ditties, and rhymes,
and letters, and songs...and stuff. Family members on the receiving end...are always saying 'you have to write'...'I wish I had your talent'...all that sort of madness...Anyway,
I'm just giving you some feedback here...how do you think you are doing...if you ask me...and you haven't,
I would say...you think too much about it and don't give your intuition a chance to do it's thing.

Regards and thanks
Midicon.
How am I doing? Mhmmm I dunno. Recently I came up with complications and I think my psychic connections got cut off at the wrist. I shall need to talk to someone here on ATS soon about such an issue seeing as how after he said some stuff this happened. But I dunno. My best deduction is I tent to get attracted to people with strong auras. That or I know things because they have these qualities I can pick up on. You have a blank aura.... kind of like something was cut off at the wrist and now you just bandaged it up. One time, if you give me another reading. Let your old side out and lets see what I get huh?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Awww...... didn't get it this time.... I'm a 911 dispatcher....but I used to be a waitress haha!

o_O But once again.... I picked up on the fact you used to be a waitress. Its kind of interesting if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Hi Rishiana,

Thanks for replying, shall I test you again, of course I will. Let’s have a little dialogue first, as I would like to explain some things. You see you are comfortable when I approach you in this way, can you not see why this is?
The real test I gave you was when I used a little poetic metaphor. I tried to show you that you had everything the wrong way round. It was me the ‘skeptic’ that was operating in, and coming from that mysterious world of the self, or indeed the unconscious. You on the other hand the ‘non-skeptic’, were approaching from the other side, the logical conscious side, the analytical side, which really cannot touch upon this. Our roles were reversed, but you couldn’t see this. I also told you that I was not as skeptical as you might think but you didn’t pick up on that, or ask me what I meant. I would have happily explained you know.
The word ‘psychic’ is too all embracing and can mean anything, depending on where you are coming from. It is also full of so much stuff and nonsense, like those old Victorian parlour games, they are merely diversions and distractions and never lead to any real insight, understanding or growth. I also mentioned alchemy, shamanism and Jung. What do they all have in common? They operate in the world of the self, the unconscious, the feminine, the dream world. Jung in his alchemical way does of course does open the door to the possibility of the conjunction of the masculine and feminine. Don’t misunderstand me, the world of the unconscious is beautiful, magical, mysterious and beguiling, indeed it calls us constantly, and not only that, it is the source of all our dreams, hope, inspirations, love and much more…Shall I go on…there is indeed another step…you know!
You mentioned the library of Alexandria. I will just say this. It may be a sad loss to us in the modern world, that so many old texts were lost. A whole library that would have contained so much history, and revealed so much about the ancient world, gone forever. However, if you put it into context, the whole library of Alexandria could not touch upon a few chapters of our very own encyclopedia Britannica perhaps that’s where you should astrally project!
So am I a skeptic Rishiana? There you have it…your question… try again with your psychic abilities!
And if you don’t mind…while you’re at it…define ‘psychic’ for me, that we may have some common ground.
Lastly there is another aspect with regard to you having everything the wrong way round do you know what this is?
Well that was fun…if I become too much, just tell me to shut up!

Regards Midicon.

Ps…that cut on the wrist may be symbolic of something else!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I have an invention, will it work? will i win the lottery?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I love this sort of stuff...

I'm going to go with a nice easy one for you -

I have 3 dogs, what breed are they?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dear Rishiana,

3 Q's:

1. Will I accomplish my Final Goal in 2011?

2. Do I have a kindish of a Secret Agenda?

3. Will I be in Time for da Great Meet (as in Gathering)?

My own abilities are very clowded at the mo due to physical illness, so I hope you can help met out here.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I love this kind of stuff.

I'm going to start off by pointing out my skepticism. You remind me a lot of a few neighbours and family friends who claim to have psychic powers. "Let go of the past, I sense it's keeping you from moving forward". From reading the thread, your answers read like newspaper horoscopes. They are very vague, lucky guesses that could pertain to anyone. For instance, your answer to someone asking what is on their desk? "Papers and a cup holder", and you were excited to get one right... Really? It's a desk, for goodness sakes! Of course there are papers on it.

I am fascinated by people who claim the possibility of having psychic abilities, but I think they're nothing more than amazing 'people readers'. Something that I think is incredibly hard to do over the internet, but I commend you for trying, and with that said, I have some questions!

How many cats and what colours? Do you have any hints as to what their genders are?

What does my current job description sound like? As in, do I work with animals, computers, customer service, etc... And doing what, exactly? Hard to pinpoint specific details so I'll go easy on that, but an idea would be neat.

I'm very open-minded to this kind of stuff, though the first paragraph may have made it sound like that's not the case, and I'm very interested to see your answers.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Hi Rishiana,

Thanks for replying, shall I test you again, of course I will. Let’s have a little dialogue first, as I would like to explain some things. You see you are comfortable when I approach you in this way, can you not see why this is?
The real test I gave you was when I used a little poetic metaphor. I tried to show you that you had everything the wrong way round. It was me the ‘skeptic’ that was operating in, and coming from that mysterious world of the self, or indeed the unconscious. You on the other hand the ‘non-skeptic’, were approaching from the other side, the logical conscious side, the analytical side, which really cannot touch upon this. Our roles were reversed, but you couldn’t see this. I also told you that I was not as skeptical as you might think but you didn’t pick up on that, or ask me what I meant. I would have happily explained you know.
The word ‘psychic’ is too all embracing and can mean anything, depending on where you are coming from. It is also full of so much stuff and nonsense, like those old Victorian parlour games, they are merely diversions and distractions and never lead to any real insight, understanding or growth. I also mentioned alchemy, shamanism and Jung. What do they all have in common? They operate in the world of the self, the unconscious, the feminine, the dream world. Jung in his alchemical way does of course does open the door to the possibility of the conjunction of the masculine and feminine. Don’t misunderstand me, the world of the unconscious is beautiful, magical, mysterious and beguiling, indeed it calls us constantly, and not only that, it is the source of all our dreams, hope, inspirations, love and much more…Shall I go on…there is indeed another step…you know!
You mentioned the library of Alexandria. I will just say this. It may be a sad loss to us in the modern world, that so many old texts were lost. A whole library that would have contained so much history, and revealed so much about the ancient world, gone forever. However, if you put it into context, the whole library of Alexandria could not touch upon a few chapters of our very own encyclopedia Britannica perhaps that’s where you should astrally project!
So am I a skeptic Rishiana? There you have it…your question… try again with your psychic abilities!
And if you don’t mind…while you’re at it…define ‘psychic’ for me, that we may have some common ground.
Lastly there is another aspect with regard to you having everything the wrong way round do you know what this is?
Well that was fun…if I become too much, just tell me to shut up!

Regards Midicon.

Ps…that cut on the wrist may be symbolic of something else!

I am not sure how to answer what little questions you gave me. So instead I ought to elaborate on what I see, see. Do you desribe your colors as grey and black, in meaning, is that how the world is percieved, through your homestyle decorating style? Do you sit and analyze things, to some degree, while you write your stories and poems, while you give off your telent and perfect it? Do you ever draw those feelings? Into images I mean? I have a few drawings I have done of how I percieve my astral self to look, at how I see myself. I would love to show you these drawings, but I don't know the rules on posting such things very well and I don't want to get banned. I did all of these using just a computer mouse and occasionally a stylus pad. But yes.... if you can percieve a story into a vision..... and then you look at reality and you think.... my god... thisis all fake. There is no such thing as a realm which can only be touched on by the human mind. All we as humans can do is move forward. So you push forwards.... push until you hit that. That thing that made you hit that.... descion... was it a close friend? An associate? I feel it was a she, and then a he who did this to you. Or made you start thinking about it. Define psychic? The possibitlity of seeing through ones own mind.....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
I have an invention, will it work? will i win the lottery?
Invention? Steam powered? I am unsure and then again, I also sense you may be thinking of creating one. Mhmmm I do not know. Only your knowledge can supply that answer. Win the lottery? I can't comment on something like that. I'm sorry >,

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelLily
I love this sort of stuff...

I'm going to go with a nice easy one for you -

I have 3 dogs, what breed are they?
German sheperd, Beaugle...., and I want to say the last one is a Greyhound. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but those were my most honest answers ^_^

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
Dear Rishiana,

3 Q's:

1. Will I accomplish my Final Goal in 2011?

2. Do I have a kindish of a Secret Agenda?

3. Will I be in Time for da Great Meet (as in Gathering)?

My own abilities are very clowded at the mo due to physical illness, so I hope you can help met out here.
Mhmmmm final goal? Currently I see a great crowd in your future... your angry.... I sense you shall be in a resistance of some kind. Against me perhaps? Mhmmm but to your second question.... yes you do. Of course you do... I sense an a angelic presense surrounding you, goodness... you wish to see the hethens of the world die. What an idiotic and chaotic thing to think if you really are thinking this way. Mhmmm the great gathering of the Anacritox? Because that is the only word I got from you as far as gathering. Also, its the same gathering I see in my future. You might, you might not. Though at the rate your going why do I sense death? ~Shrugs~ I might sound like a crazy in these predictions I just made but they are my honest answers.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain
I love this kind of stuff.

I'm going to start off by pointing out my skepticism. You remind me a lot of a few neighbours and family friends who claim to have psychic powers. "Let go of the past, I sense it's keeping you from moving forward". From reading the thread, your answers read like newspaper horoscopes. They are very vague, lucky guesses that could pertain to anyone. For instance, your answer to someone asking what is on their desk? "Papers and a cup holder", and you were excited to get one right... Really? It's a desk, for goodness sakes! Of course there are papers on it.

I am fascinated by people who claim the possibility of having psychic abilities, but I think they're nothing more than amazing 'people readers'. Something that I think is incredibly hard to do over the internet, but I commend you for trying, and with that said, I have some questions!

How many cats and what colours? Do you have any hints as to what their genders are?

What does my current job description sound like? As in, do I work with animals, computers, customer service, etc... And doing what, exactly? Hard to pinpoint specific details so I'll go easy on that, but an idea would be neat.

I'm very open-minded to this kind of stuff, though the first paragraph may have made it sound like that's not the case, and I'm very interested to see your answers.

Thanks!
I got a silver male torteshell tabby and a red orange tabby that appears to be more of a red red color, though I think this one is a female. Mhmmm..... two... no three.... you have another male that looks about the same as the red tabby except he has rare stripes along his back that make him look like a tiger almost. Mhmmmm I believe your a Vetinarian clerk or something of the sort. You help clean out the cages, etc. Mhmm.... thats all I got. Let me know how I did.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I have three cats!. Muted Calico's though, all very light shades of gray, white and beige.

As far as my job description, I am a computer technician for a DJ company, and have a side job as a photographer.

How do you see my mother's health? How do you view mine? Do you see anyone around me? As in, from the 'other side'?

Nice try, dear. Dig deep!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain

I have three cats!. Muted Calico's though, all very light shades of gray, white and beige.

As far as my job description, I am a computer technician for a DJ company, and have a side job as a photographer.

How do you see my mother's health? How do you view mine? Do you see anyone around me? As in, from the 'other side'?

Nice try, dear. Dig deep!
I really didn't sense anything else except what I told you. Mhmm.. then again I'm tired. Well, it was a good try at least ^_^

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hi Rishiana,

Have you thought about this cutting off of the hand thing?
It may be important to you, perhaps your unconscious is telling you something.
Which hand may be relevant, remember each hand represents the opposite side.
Of course you may have already thought of this, I just found it interesting.

My home-style decorating style, well at least my walls are all white.
I hang colours upon them. Some are primary, some are soft.
When I write, I never analyze, something within me just gives it out.
Or calls to me, the self calls to me...and I recognize her.
She is my love, my inspiration…and my dearest friend.
I write about her in metaphor…hidden from view…in plain sight.
And people respond unconsciously…does that make sense?
And I do not perceive this reality as all fake, I see it as…
Beautiful, magical and mysterious…
And my Sufi friends touch me, and say, ‘you have a light’
And the ‘strongest aura of all’…but what does that mean…really?
And my Wiccan friends say ‘you have great knowledge’
When I really know nothing at all
And my enlightened friends say ‘you have something…a quality’
But I have nothing Rishiana and I tell them so.
Not so long ago…I called upon my niece…to see her new apartment,
And an old lady…that lives upstairs…said to her later,
‘That man is so kind’ and yet…she never even met me.
And not so long ago…I was coming home…late in the evening.
There was a cool breeze…that filled the air, with a soft whisper.
I called into a little corner shop…where two women were serving.
One young, one old…mother and daughter,
And the older one said ‘you have a glow’…and I smiled self effacingly,
And the younger one said ‘no you do, but it’s nice’…
But what does that mean… really?
And you say Rishiana…who did this to you, was it a he, or a she?
And I say ‘no one…I did it all to myself’
Sometimes I could weep for myself.
Not so long ago Rishiana, something touched me, or I touched something
I can’t say which…and I have been running ever since.
The world of the self can be beautiful and beguiling, but…
It can also be overwhelming and overpowering.
My old friend Jung once described the self as…among other things,
Fickle, capricious, moody and bitchy…how I love those words.

Well my psychic friend, give me a reading.
Tell me where I am.

Midicon

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm with first poster. When will I get a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Because this is just getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFlowers
I'm with first poster. When will I get a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Because this is just getting ridiculous.

You'd settle for either at this point?

Is that preference or desperation talking?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
errr wait, no... you literally want a boy-girlfriend.

Those seem interesting as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

No, not desperation xD I'm a little bi-curious...

I have to say curious as opposed to sexual because I have never actually had a relationship with a girl.

edit on 12/14/2010 by SFlowers because: Wow, I sounded pathetic.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join