It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyleaz
Ok, I'll join in.

What is stopping me from having a conscious OBE? I'm pretty sure it's not fear.
A conscious astral projection? Hmmm.... perhaps your emotions are out of wack. Have you had tons of feelings conflicting with you lately? If so, that could be the reason. Try to calm yourself down and meditate.... you then might be able to have a conscious OBE. Good luck and best regards.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by MR BOB
What colour underwear am i wearing?

alsoo what do i want most for christmas?
Black underwear? O_o Ummmm....... why do I sense something about kids? Maybe I'm wrong but that one is a toughy >,>

nope, no underwear . and i dont have kids.

edit on 10-12-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

What colour underwear am i wearing?

alsoo what do i want most for christmas?
Black underwear? O_o Ummmm....... why do I sense something about kids? Maybe I'm wrong but that one is a toughy >,>

nope, no underwear . and i dont have kids.

edit on 10-12-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)
Mhmmm isn't that kind of... I don't know... dirty to do?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

I hope it encourages you to keep at it. I think everyone has psychic ability to some degree......we humans only use a small portion of our brains. It's just that some people develop their skill, and some don't....keep it up!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

maybe if you shower once a week. what kinda question is that?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I hope it encourages you to keep at it. I think everyone has psychic ability to some degree......we humans only use a small portion of our brains. It's just that some people develop their skill, and some don't....keep it up!
Thanks for the support ^____^ You might try one of my other psychic threads I made. Its supposed to be kind of like a hang out and fun place for pyschics and even some skeptics if they so choose to interact with the people there.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux
I think I might be psychic too! o:
But, if you don't mind, I'd like to chat sometime on something ^_^
Do you have msn or yahoo or something we can chat on? Maybe Skype?
You also seem very interesting XD so I want to be friends.
My stuffs, just incase you do have anything:
[email protected]
[email protected]
I think its against the TOS for me to give my email address out and I don't want to be banned but I added you to my friendslist on here and I shall add you to my contact list on my msn messenger. Talk to you then k?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hmm, ok I will give it a shot...

But I am going to U2U you my question

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Hmm, ok I will give it a shot...

But I am going to U2U you my question
Mhmm, alright. By the way, I forgot to add the second part of your question to my first. Wait for my second response?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

maybe if you shower once a week. what kinda question is that?
My mind just went blank >,< I was possibly half awake if I wrote that. I apologize XD

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Have a go with this question: What career should I be looking at for the next few years? Please feel free to answer this with whatever visions come to mind. Also, if you see anything else, feel free to post it. I will send out a beacon so you can see me. Look as deep and as far as you like. You have my permission.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Have a go with this question: What career should I be looking at for the next few years? Please feel free to answer this with whatever visions come to mind. Also, if you see anything else, feel free to post it. I will send out a beacon so you can see me. Look as deep and as far as you like. You have my permission.
Do you like to pain and draw? Do to some things like graphic art designs? If so.... then I would think that would be what you would be looking at in the next few years. But also know that I am not exactly positive if I have these pyschic abilties. So keep your own eyes and ears open and look into what "YOU" would really want. Best of luck and let me know what you think k?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hi Rishiana,

I see you are still testing those 'abilities'.
And you did fail at your last attempt, with me.
But if you are testing yourself, it can only be good.
If I may, let me try again...

I have three main talents, can you name them?
I am always being urged to utilize one in particular,
Can you name it, and should I?

Thanks Midicon.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Not too far off, Rishiana. I would like to do arts related work. I have an idea for something that is sorely needed in my town and nothing like that exists - yet. That pretty much confirmed what I suspect to be the right direction for me to take. Now, can you see anything else about it, such as how the place of business looks (basic colors, lighting, other details) and what else goes on there? I have ideas. I'm just wondering whether those are genuinely taking shape out there in the near future.
This idea has been with me for at least two years, just as a vague idea at first, but I find myself returning to it more and more often lately.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have another one one for you....can you guess what my occupation is?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Hi Rishiana,

I see you are still testing those 'abilities'.
And you did fail at your last attempt, with me.
But if you are testing yourself, it can only be good.
If I may, let me try again...

I have three main talents, can you name them?
I am always being urged to utilize one in particular,
Can you name it, and should I?

Thanks Midicon.
Comprehension, thoughtfulness, and your ability to deduce problems.
You are urged to use your comprehension abilties the most.
Mhmmm I can't say whether you should or shouldn't use it but I do feel that you should use it when the time is right.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Not too far off, Rishiana. I would like to do arts related work. I have an idea for something that is sorely needed in my town and nothing like that exists - yet. That pretty much confirmed what I suspect to be the right direction for me to take. Now, can you see anything else about it, such as how the place of business looks (basic colors, lighting, other details) and what else goes on there? I have ideas. I'm just wondering whether those are genuinely taking shape out there in the near future.
This idea has been with me for at least two years, just as a vague idea at first, but I find myself returning to it more and more often lately.
Mhmmm whenever I had seen your first vision, I had seen something like a home office with bunches of your homemade paintings all around. Orange and goldish brown or red. Is that your favorite color? A little here and there there was some grey colors outside of the office area. Does sound about right? Then again these could be from your subconcious so don't expect things to happen >,>

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I have another one one for you....can you guess what my occupation is?
I had originally sensed bartender or waitress.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Nice try, and although I may have those qualities, they are not really my talents, which are...
Artistic, Musical and literary!
It may not be apparent here on ATS but I have fun now and then writng witty ditties, and rhymes,
and letters, and songs...and stuff. Family members on the receiving end...are always saying 'you have to write'...'I wish I had your talent'...all that sort of madness...Anyway,
I'm just giving you some feedback here...how do you think you are doing...if you ask me...and you haven't,
I would say...you think too much about it and don't give your intuition a chance to do it's thing.

Regards and thanks
Midicon.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join