It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Mainstream psychics don’t help anyone but themselves.
And even if you ‘help’ some poor soul by so called ‘psychic’ means.
You could just as easily damage said ‘poor soul’ inadvertently,
Even by using that very word.
Untrained, amateurish aid, however well intentioned, can sometimes
do more harm than good.
There is a difference between playing a little so called little ‘psychic’
guessing game, and setting out thinking you can help someone with real problems.
Perhaps it’s you that needs help, and you are the ‘poor soul’!

Regards Midicon.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by whoknows11

i do believe we carry past live memories of some sort to this life with us, which would explain my fascination with it all.
good luck with this. Practice makes perfect.
Can i offer a suggestion, have you thought of doing vibe readings. That is just try to pick up on peoples vibes, or what vibes they give off.
You mean picking up on energy vibrations that are coming from them? I think that might be what I am doing now ~Nod~

Yep pick up on the energy they give off, instead of answering questions such as what eye colour etc etc. tell them what energy/vibration they are sending out. Like u did with me earlier.
i def think u have some sort of talent, ur probably unsure of ur talent, hence this thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Mainstream psychics don’t help anyone but themselves.
And even if you ‘help’ some poor soul by so called ‘psychic’ means.
You could just as easily damage said ‘poor soul’ inadvertently,
Even by using that very word.
Untrained, amateurish aid, however well intentioned, can sometimes
do more harm than good.
There is a difference between playing a little so called little ‘psychic’
guessing game, and setting out thinking you can help someone with real problems.
Perhaps it’s you that needs help, and you are the ‘poor soul’!

Regards Midicon.

Just so you know... when it comes to "TRUE" real problems I do tell it how it is >,> That or I U2 the person and ask more about the problem to help them with it. By the way... do you care if I add joo to friends? Its rare when I find a skeptic I like and I love talking things out with you even if you don't agree with me always XD People like you make life interesting. Do you mind? If not I'm going to add you >,>

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

i do believe we carry past live memories of some sort to this life with us, which would explain my fascination with it all.
Can i offer a suggestion, have you thought of doing vibe readings. That is just try to pick up on peoples vibes, or what vibes they give off.
You mean picking up on energy vibrations that are coming from them? I think that might be what I am doing now ~Nod~

Yep pick up on the energy they give off, instead of answering questions such as what eye colour etc etc. tell them what energy/vibration they are sending out. Like u did with me earlier.
i def think u have some sort of talent, ur probably unsure of ur talent, hence this thread.
That is true. I'm trying to see what I can get from using the abilties I might have already found. Like a friend asked me his favorite color and I wanted to say Silver or Metallic Silver but I changed it to Crimson. I was better off sticking with what I said first when I sensed it >,

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, I'm bored, so this couldn't hurt... Just a few softballs. What number am I thinking of, as I write this? What is my dream car? Where is my wallet (really, I cannot find it and my license and all my cash are in there...)? Will they ever bring back crystal Pepsi? Was there anyone who actually enjoyed that stuff? Okay, that last one was more of a rhetorical question... forging ahead. Will my ex come back to me or should I start showering and going out again? What is the atomic weight of a hydrogen atom... wait, you said psychic, not physicist... um, well that's all for the softballs. I will ask a few more if you seem to be hitting well.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Of course I don't mind, and it says something about you, that you would do so.
I am not as skeptical as you might think, people make so many assumptions about me.
Just because I speak my mind, or have the courage to call it like it is.
I have this silly compulsion that drives me to be open and honest.
It sometimes doesn't serve me well, and I find myself getting people's back's up.
There you go, that's me in a nutshell.
I have added you as a friend...you are very kind.

Regards Midicon.

Ps...What does 'people like you' mean?
edit on 9-12-2010 by midicon because: Edit to add Ps

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I see a symbol on your back. It looks or appears to be like floor de lie only it is made up of multiple little tattoos.... that or an abstract kind of bird. Mhmm I doubt I am going to get this one right.

Not a bird, not a 'floor de lie' but it is a symbol.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon
Well, I'm bored, so this couldn't hurt... Just a few softballs. What number am I thinking of, as I write this? What is my dream car? Where is my wallet (really, I cannot find it and my license and all my cash are in there...)? Will they ever bring back crystal Pepsi? Was there anyone who actually enjoyed that stuff? Okay, that last one was more of a rhetorical question... forging ahead. Will my ex come back to me or should I start showering and going out again? What is the atomic weight of a hydrogen atom... wait, you said psychic, not physicist... um, well that's all for the softballs. I will ask a few more if you seem to be hitting well.
~Blinks and makes a face that says you scare me half to death~ Okay, first off.... don't go down my road with showers >,> I only tend to not take them as much because I tend to end up burning myself because of how cold my body is at the time of going underneath the water, but thats besides the point. Second off...what numbe are you thinking of while you write this? You have terrrible timing with that question. I just got asked it and due to rushing missed it completely but I'll try it >,> Um...... hmm.... 20? Your wallet? Really... you asking someone who "MIGHT" have psychic abilities and doesn't know if she has them where your wallet is? First off... I'm just gonna list places to look because for all I know you could have dropped it in a sewer XD Underneath the bed, where you last had it, the last store you went to, the bathroom (where I end up leaving half my crap XD), the refrigerator (because I have left my cell phone there "ONCE"), your car, your job workplace.... thats all I can think of... oh wait, did you accidentally drop it in the toilet? Joke of course but it could happen. Well good luck with trying to find your wallet >,> But now on to the next question!!!! Hmmmm your ex..... was she the type of girl who was carefree.... nice.... always tried to be there for you? Hmm... if so, and if she hasn't moved on and you didn't do anything stupid to cause the break up there might be a small chance of her getting back together with you but to honestly tell you the truth. Don't take this last statement seriously. Keep an open mind and trust your heart ^_^ Only your heart and actions can tell you what will happen with her. Sometimes you just have to take inicentive.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Grammar error

edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More information needed

edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Needed more information

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I see a symbol on your back. It looks or appears to be like floor de lie only it is made up of multiple little tattoos.... that or an abstract kind of bird. Mhmm I doubt I am going to get this one right.

Not a bird, not a 'floor de lie' but it is a symbol.

Sadly I didn't know how to describe your symbol >,< It looked like some form of runes in a weird symbol. By the way.... your a person with abilities too aren't you? I just got a weird presense beside me that ended up lightly scratching my right hand but it didn't leave a mark. Mhmmm U2 me and chat with meh ^_____^

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

~Blinks and makes a face that says you scare me half to death~ Okay, first off.... don't go down my road with showers >,> I only tend to not take them as much because I tend to end up burning myself because of how cold my body is at the time of going underneath the water, but thats besides the point. Second off...what numbe are you thinking of while you write this? You have terrrible timing with that question. I just got asked it and due to rushing missed it completely but I'll try it >,> Um...... hmm.... 20? Your wallet? Really... you asking someone who "MIGHT" have psychic abilities and doesn't know if she has them where your wallet is? First off... I'm just gonna list places to look because for all I know you could have dropped it in a sewer XD Underneath the bed, where you last had it, the last store you went to, the bathroom (where I end up leaving half my crap XD), the refrigerator (because I have left my cell phone there "ONCE"), your car, your job workplace.... thats all I can think of... oh wait, did you accidentally drop it in the toilet? Joke of course but it could happen. Well good luck with trying to find your wallet >,> But now on to the next question!!!! Hmmmm your ex..... was she the type of girl who was carefree.... nice.... always tried to be there for you? Hmm... if so, and if she hasn't moved on and you didn't do anything stupid to cause the break up there might be a small chance of her getting back together with you but to honestly tell you the truth. Don't take this last statement seriously. Keep an open mind and trust your heart ^_^ Only your heart and actions can tell you what will happen with her. Sometimes you just have to take inicentive.

I only scare you half to death? Why only half... what am I doing wrong? The number I was thinking of was Pi... 3.14 etc, so swing and a miss on the first one. On my wallet, so.... you can't find it either huh? Looked everywhere you listed... On a side note, you should probably leave ALL your crap in the bathroom, I can't imagine where you'd keep the other half. You forgot to try to guess my dream car and the bit about the crystal pepsi.... And about my ex... I'll just say I am the king of drunken decision making, so... yeah she ain't coming back, then. Oh well, keep practicing and I'm sure you'll do just as well as any "real psychic" (An oxymoron if I ever saw one, no offense intended).

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I only scare you half to death? Why only half... what am I doing wrong? The number I was thinking of was Pi... 3.14 etc, so swing and a miss on the first one. On my wallet, so.... you can't find it either huh? Looked everywhere you listed... On a side note, you should probably leave ALL your crap in the bathroom, I can't imagine where you'd keep the other half. You forgot to try to guess my dream car and the bit about the crystal pepsi.... And about my ex... I'll just say I am the king of drunken decision making, so... yeah she ain't coming back, then. Oh well, keep practicing and I'm sure you'll do just as well as any "real psychic" (An oxymoron if I ever saw one, no offense intended).
Uh huh -_- I forgot about those other two questions due to being pulled away for cleaning out the refrigerator X_X So yeah.... about your dream car.... mhmmm... Stealth? Oh, and about Crystal Pepsie? I'm really not sure.... I never tried it and on top of that I haven't even "HEARD" of it. Oh, and yes only half... I've talked to way worse people then you >,> Speaking of which, their nicknames are Azzy and Ravagraid. You could never be half as bad as those two ^__________^ Speaking of which... not saying your a bad person but you couldn't scare me as much as those two could >,>
edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Wow, you were almost correct on the car, I did want one of those when I was younger, but now I could really care less about cars, it was honestly a trick question, so... half a point! And you have never heard of crystal pepsi? What has this world come too? If we forget about the mistakes of the past we are doomed to repeat them!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Wow, you were almost correct on the car, I did want one of those when I was younger, but now I could really care less about cars, it was honestly a trick question, so... half a point! And you have never heard of crystal pepsi? What has this world come too? If we forget about the mistakes of the past we are doomed to repeat them!
Oh god... don't even bring that quote up to me again >,< I seem to already be making a few past mistakes but now I'm trying not too X_X It sucks @____________@ Oh wow.... "YAY!!!!!" My mom had brought up a Stealth car awhile ago and after I thought about it and tried to sense some of your wave vibrations it came up that that might be the car of your dreams ^_______^ Though I really didn't know it would be one of your old car dreams >,> Interesting ^__________^

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That is true. I'm trying to see what I can get from using the abilties I might have already found. Like a friend asked me his favorite color and I wanted to say Silver or Metallic Silver but I changed it to Crimson. I was better off sticking with what I said first when I sensed it >,<

haha typical huh? they say that the first thought you have is usually the most accurate. it's when you try to analyse the answer and or doubt kicks in that you get it wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Lastly, has this thread not proven your lack of psychic powers?

No, actually she performed surprisingly well, considering how remote perception of unfamiliar imagery works.
(And this comes from someone who TAUGHT about "cold reading" - not how to use it, but how to recognise it.
I also think that the likes of Sylvia Browne are despicable beyond words, as are many other well-known "psychics". But that doesn't mean that clairvoyance doesn't exist.)

Rishiana, if you're up to it, I'd like to try a little two-fold experiment (this being part I).
I'll list a few questions, and you tell me the answers to any of them or to all of them, as you please.

Feel free to refuse.
I know I won't interpret a refusal as "evidence" of any sort, in any sense.

1.) I had a great uncle who died many years before my birth.
How did he die?
What was his first (given) name?

2.) When I was little, an uncle had a nickname for me, a term of endearment.
What was it?
(If it's an image that you pick up, that's fine, too.)

edit on 9-12-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That is true. I'm trying to see what I can get from using the abilties I might have already found. Like a friend asked me his favorite color and I wanted to say Silver or Metallic Silver but I changed it to Crimson. I was better off sticking with what I said first when I sensed it >,<

haha typical huh? they say that the first thought you have is usually the most accurate. it's when you try to analyse the answer and or doubt kicks in that you get it wrong.
~Sighs~ So, so true. That and I tend to doubt myself a lot which doesn't help at all >,

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Lastly, has this thread not proven your lack of psychic powers?

No, actually she performed surprisingly well, considering how remote perception of unfamiliar imagery works.
(And this comes from someone who TAUGHT about "cold reading" - not how to use it, but how to recognise it.
I also think that the likes of Sylvia Browne are despicable beyond words, as are many other well-known "psychics". But that doesn't mean that clairvoyance doesn't exist.)

Rishiana, if you're up to it, I'd like to try a little two-fold experiment (this being part I).
I'll list a few questions, and you tell me the answers to any of them or to all of them, as you please.

Feel free to refuse.
I know I won't interpret a refusal as "evidence" of any sort, in any sense.

1.) I had a great uncle who died many years before my birth.
How did he die?
What was his first (given) name?

2.) When I was little, an uncle had a nickname for me, a term of endearment.
What was it?
(If it's an image that you pick up, that's fine, too.)

I don't like refusing things >,< I ran away from problems that I shouldn't have whenever I was growing up so I'm learning when to refuse and when not to and this is one I shouldn't refuse from. But anyway.... a great uncle? Hmm.... did he die of a stroke? Also.. was this back in the old, old days where there were country stores and old fashioned clothing that looked to be in the late 1990s? I saw a woman rush to his aid.... the woman was wearing a black bonnet and an old dress. Mhmmm plus, did he have long silver hair? Mhmmm....I got Cindie rou and an image of a little girl running into the arms of an older kind gentlemen. She was saying, "Uncle, uncle, and then accidentally said grampa before saying uncle again." Well... thats what I got right off the bat >,>

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Refusing - or just postponing - things isn't necessarily running away from things. :-)
Anyway, thanks!

Clearly, in this case, there was interference, or you simply weren't picking ME up.
There's no point in going through the specifics. I will say that the great-uncle in question died very young, in the 1920s. And the nickname was "golden butterfly" (not in English, though :-)).

But I know that my relatives occasionally roam this site, and they are VERY protective of our history, so I'd rather not share too much.

Besides, since this little experiment to which you kindly agreed is on-going, I'll leave the first question open (minus the details I provided above).
They were very specific questions, after all. Maybe you will pick up something in the future. It happens.
(And if you don't, it doesn't matter.)

By the way, do you have an idea of what happened to Madeleine McCann?

(I apologise if this has been asked already.
I did not read the entire thread.)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Refusing - or just postponing - things isn't necessarily running away from things. :-)
Anyway, thanks!

Clearly, in this case, there was interference, or you simply weren't picking ME up.
There's no point in going through the specifics. I will say that the great-uncle in question died very young, in the 1920s. And the nickname was "golden butterfly" (not in English, though :-)).

But I know that my relatives occasionally roam this site, and they are VERY protective of our history, so I'd rather not share too much.

Besides, since this little experiment to which you kindly agreed is on-going, I'll leave the first question open (minus the details I provided above).
They were very specific questions, after all. Maybe you will pick up something in the future. It happens.
(And if you don't, it doesn't matter.)

By the way, do you have an idea of what happened to Madeleine McCann?

(I apologise if this has been asked already.
I did not read the entire thread.)

Well for the first quesion I at one point got the faint description of a man with short black hair and piercing brown eyes. He looked German... but for what reason he died... something blocked and changed the vision. Almost like a protective white mist. I thought you'd call me a fake if I told you this afterwards but meh... now that I think about it thats the best way to describe what I saw before the silver haired man. Mhmmm and by the way.... that little girl seems to have just vanished from the Earth. I don't sense her spirit energy... I only sense emptiness. Almost like a void that can't be filled. Mhmmm..... if she is dead... she died a horrible death with no hope filling that tiny little heart of hers.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ok, I'll join in.

What is stopping me from having a conscious OBE? I'm pretty sure it's not fear.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join