It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Here is the one of the alledged women sofia found it on a blog
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bc188a9121a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

You got a link to the blog source there cowboy?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I don't see what this comment does to contribute to this discussion.

If we are to lean into child-like territory, I would suggest finding a thread designed to allow such petty statements about Mr.Assange.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I can now come to a conclusion about this issue. Turns out Assange might be in possession of some pretty serious data. The U.S. and most governments at risk know this. So what do they do? Find dirt on Assange that might discourage people from entertaining his leaks or shut him up. There just happens to be this case. So what do the powers that be do? Call on an agency that has leverage in Europe where the case originated, has the ability to issue international warrants and is not irrelevant in purpose.(nato) Interpol. They put him on most wanted list (lol) and and issue a warrant. If The powers that be are this desperate to take out assange it say's allot about the data he has. I now wonder what his 'doomsday files' entail?
edit on 7-12-2010 by shikori because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Why would an innocent person fight the process? Since the crimes happened over in Sweden, why did he not just turn himself over to them?

Gee! I don't know why an "innocent person" might want to fight extradition to the country that filed the bogus charges in the first place...

Could it be the fact that his lawyers have been trying for a month or more to persuade the Swedish prosecutor to question him in the U.K.? (Sweden has continued to refuse....)

Or maybe it's because the charges were, literally, laughed out of court when they were originally brought? (Another prosecutor refiled the charges for reasons known only to himself.)

But the best reason to stay in the U.K. is it's a lot harder for someone to be "extraordinairly rendered" from the U.K. as opposed to Sweden where the Americans can bring more persuasion to bear.

All in all, it seems like a well thought out legal move to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

do you have the link to her blog??

Full story:

translate.google.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

More proof that women are evil, malicious, manipulative creatures.

There's really no other way to look at this.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I would not worry about it now...

U.S. dilemma: No easy way to charge Assange

WASHINGTON — What did Attorney General Eric Holder mean when he said Monday that "there are other statutes, other tools that we have at our disposal," beyond the laws against espionage, that could be used to prosecute WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange?

Before federal prosecutors could put Julian Assange on trial, they'd have to get him here. The U.S. has extradition treaties with several European countries, including Sweden. But some do not apply to crimes considered political. Assange's lawyers could argue that any U.S. prosecution was politically motivated. In any event, the extradition process can take months to work through the courts overseas.

Even though MSNBC.com lists the ways in which they can 'legally' charge Assange, the above two quotes reflect 'another' way in which they will deal with him. Read between the lines. Everything after the quoted bold face was from the reporter's words. They are assuming we will get him through 'legal' means.

We now know exactly where he is located, so I expect this whole mess to be over very-very soon. If you can't get him one way, you always have 'other' ways to deal with this man. I predict it will be over by this up coming week.

Lets see what happens.

edit on 7-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nope they can't do nothing unless they pin some false crime on him, and if the U.S. gets him we might see those doomsday files a bit earlier. Also the fact that he is detained does not mean wikileaks is down and not producing cables. He has employees and friends. who can always produce the files. There are hosts for the site in over 105 countries. So even if america capture him the files will come out and the data in them may greatly backfire on the u.s. and powers that be.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

He was probably drinking the night he done her. What I don't get is, why they were concerned with having him tested for STD's? Unless they've found themselves somewhat under the weather since. It shouldn't really be necessary then should it? Did they even go and get themselves tested to see, if 'they' actually have anything?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
Nope they can't do nothing unless they pin some false crime on him, and if the U.S. gets him we might see those doomsday files a bit earlier. Also the fact that he is detained does not mean wikileaks is down and not producing cables. He has employees and friends. who can always produce the files. There are hosts for the site in over 105 countries. So even if america capture him the files will come out and the data in them may greatly backfire on the u.s. and powers that be.

Unless he doesnt have any "doomsday" files and was just using it as leverage to try and keep any charges or other illegal activity, from sticking to him.........sounds like to me they called his bluff....

Beore we make him a martyr we need to make sure he really DIDNT do anything, People want to believe in something so strongly sometimes they blind themselves.......

Just saying, playing the devils advocate here.......the only facts that we have, are that we dont know all the facts.......

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
well not sure if anyone has posted this but the guy that usually shows these links is pretty quick with them so hopefully i add some new info to this. It's info about who the accuser is linked too

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 7-12-2010 by vkturbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No clue. But I'm assuming they did and both found they had the same STD. But he fishy thing is how to random women who just happen to have sex with the same guy magically find out about each other and the STD. Discussion of STD's is usually done between close friends, family or cohabiting partners. So it is also strange that these two women who discovered each other in a short period of time are suddenly talking of there std's and who they did it with.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I think he is bluffing as well. Sure, he may have some sort of intelligence, which may end up doing short term damage to the US government. However, I think he really doesn't have anything mind blowing. Since being wanted by a major government scares the hell out of him, he is more or less trying to play a game of poker.

As the article mentioned, he was warned not to release the latest documents. Regardless about what he says next, he has already shown that he will not keep his word.

Second, when was capturing him the only option?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

True. I'd like to know more about the back story as to how they came to know each other. Even if they knew each other before hand. I do believe this is simply being pursued though given what is going on surrounding him and wikileaks currently. Im not aware of any law in Sweden where if you have a STD, your required to inform a person before sexual intercourse.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Well in an interview with guardian he said there are conversations about ufo's in the cables which i'm guessing might be apart of those doomsday files.I highly doubt its a bluff though based on the desperate and childish reactions of the powers that be.whatever happens though i hope it pushes DISCLOSURE thats all that matters. There is also something about a coming display of multiple ufo's and some invasion like thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Amdusias

did anyone read the link i added? or do we just glance over it here it is again

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well in an interview with guardian he said there are conversations about ufo's in the cables...

I translated that as, "how can I win people over to my side?" desperation.

He is just trying to win people over.

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by Amdusias

did anyone read the link i added? or do we just glance over it here it is again

www.rawstory.com...

Its the internet. His allies will drum up anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

He isn't being done for rape he is being done for rape by surprise as he had sex without a condom and was also warned about sex allegations so do you think this man who has most of every countries secrets would be stupid enough to do this.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by Gakus

He isn't being done for rape he is being done for rape by surprise as he had sex without a condom and was also warned about sex allegations so do you think this man who has most of every countries secrets would be stupid enough to do this.

I think he is egotistically capable of doing such an act. When individuals of his psychological profile feel empowered, they usually do foolish things while being driven by their superiority complex.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join