It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by buddhasystem

Do you think for one minuite that a) Al Qaeda , big scary terror network supposedly containing thousands of sleeper cells and what not, do not have the tools to know these targets already and b) that counter intelligence operatives on the western side do not already know who would be striking and where if it came down to it ?

I simply do not know any of this, and neither do you. Fact is, it's less than helpful to release ANY information that may enable the enemy and help their planning process.

If you decided that you are such a crack counter-intel expert that you immediately see values of all these targets and who's plotting attack and where, pat your self on the back. I find it preposterous.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Actually, what's preposterous is your unwavering support for an unchecked government and military.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Electronic mind control, a very deniable technology.
It is possible, the Japs can now record "memories" using EEG implants on the head and this is civilian research think of the possibilities with black technologies.

You don't obviously believe that the US/UK etc black technologies are at a standstill do you?

Retch

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Remember the London subway bombings?

Yes, but that shows that our enemies are in fact more interested in blowing up civilians in their everyday lives, than blowing up Dick Cheney's alpaca farm. That only goes to show those cables are really of no significance, nor danger to us. And again, they were outdated.

Really? So the USS Cole attack was no significance?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The point is...
The governments are incompetent..
THEY should serve OUR interests not THEIRS.

When the banking cabals are exposed THEN it will get interesting..

Are you going to sit at home and post how s**t life is? or DO SOMETHING??

Governments should be transparent and FOR the people NOT against them an the truth..

And just to add:-
Visa
Mastercard
PayPal
Stopping payments to the Wiki fund... F**k them...

Take your cash out of your accounts like KING ERIC said (look up French bank run)...

Bring them to their knees.
edit on 7/12/2010 by UKWO1Phot because: 'cos I can

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

yea what i find preposterous

21) 8:26 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 11 is heading westnorthwest, its location is between Albany and Lake George, New York, when it suddenly makes a 100 degree turn to the south and starts heading directly toward New York City. American Airlines Flight 11 finds the Hudson River and follows it all the way south till it impacts the north side of the North Tower of the WTC.

Almost 40 miles north of the WTC on the Hudson River is by far the number one terrorist target in the United States, Indian Point and its 3 nuclear power stations, 2 of which are online. These 3 nuclear stations have accumulated 65 years worth of stockpiled highly radioactive waste. Indian Point is only 24 miles north of the New York City border. It is surrounded by the densest concentration of population in the United States, the northeast corridor. Why did American Airlines Flight 11 fly directly over the number one terrorist target in the United States, Indian Point nuclear power stations, and not hit it? (See 8:39 a.m. # 28)

Would the real terrorist please stand up!!!!!!!!!

28) 8:39 a.m. American Airlines Flight 11 flies directly over the number one terrorist target in the United States, Indian Point nuclear power stations. Indian Point has 3 nuclear power stations (1 is offline and the other 2 have been online since 1973 and 1976), which are only 24 miles north of New York City. If American Airlines Flight 11 hits Indian Point correctly in any of three different ways, they could have caused a meltdown and a release of vast amounts of radiation. There are also a cumulative 65 operating years worth of highly radioactive waste stored at Indian Point. Casualities could possibly be upwards of 20 million people prematurely dieing from radiation poisoning. The whole northeast corridor from New York City to Boston would instantly become a wasteland for thousands of years. Why did American Airlines Flight 11 jeopardize their mission by flying another 7 plus minutes (when they could and should have been intercepted by the USAF) down the Hudson River to hit the WTC between the 94th and 98th floors where they ended up "only" killing less than 3,000 people when they could have hit their enemies� number one target? The mastermind behind these "terrorists" hijackers would have soon figured out their best and only shot against the strongest military foe in the world would have been to hit them first and hit them as hard as you can. Why didn't they hit Indian Point? If the terrorists were targeting the WTC, don't you think they would have waited until around 11:00 when these buildings were full with 50,000 plus people? And of course, to cause the most deaths and destruction isn't it elementary to strike these buildings as low as possible, which would have been around the 25th to 30th floors? So, why did this well planned "terrorist" attack kill only 3,000 people when they could have easily killed ten times that many? This reasoning also goes along with the Pentagon attack. Why was the Pentagon hit on the so-called "peaceful" west side which was mostly under construction as opposed to the command center east side of the Pentagon? If one plane didn't do the job at Indian Point, two planes most definitely would have done the job. United Airlines Flight 175 flew very close to Indian Point; it was literally within a couple of minutes flying time.

www.911timeline.net...
your thinking is preposterous.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well of course I dont, and its not my job to see all those targets and weigh them. However , as a logical person who knows roughly how many BILLIONS of pounds get spunked on counter intelligence by my government and the US gov, if we HAVENT got people who are that good then we have wasted our damned money , and I hope Wikileaks have got the juice on that, because if I find out that the whole counter intelligence budget was wasted on a roomfull of people who arent actualy good at the job, then I will personaly make more problems for my own government than Osama Bin Laden, the Real IRA and Foot and Mouth disease combined .

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by retchalin

No, but proof would be good I.E documentation/study results/demonstration, names of doctors who conducted these tests, corporations who funded the testing & Governments/Officials who authorised it to be done. A hunch/"gut felling" is not really appropriate evidence to accept as a fact - Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
this whole thing smells funny,.
All the hype and he just gives up and turns himself in?
this kinda looks to have been a diversion of some kind.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cablespider
Actually, what's preposterous is your unwavering support for an unchecked government and military.

Don't you think you make a patently false assumption here? There fact that I don't support "unchecked government" does not have anything to do with my opinion that classified info, on need-to-know basis, has its role in the operation of various organizations in the government. The fact that I like having s3x with my wife does not mean I feel obliged to do it in public. So don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have to say that I think its a dog and pony show. Its like looking for a conspiricy within a conspiricy I know,but whats been reported is gossip.

Something you see on an episode of eastenders, or some tv soap.theres pop references thrown in on all news channels,lady gaga cd, baman and robin link like they are buzz words. its not exactly paradigm destroying stuff that he released. You could argue he released the video of the american troops shooting the # out of civilians in the chopper like its a video game to lure you in,think its legite,

although the people calling publicly for his death is a crazy thing to do,wether he is a cia pys op or not some random crazy guy whos thinks he will be a celebrity if he kills assange.Although maybe thats setting the tone for other "traitors" of the powers.

It was all a play or tv show for us to get the message that its perfectly normal for some influencial tv personality to get on national tv and call for someones head.that alone is crazy.this is the world we live in.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You knew it was just a matter of time.. With all the lies that have been told.. I mesn really.. Yet this is truly the it goes.. There really is no such thing as freedom of speech anymore... This guy thought we could all benefit from what he did, and he was right... Only thing is, the gov. truly is the only one who is free....
I still say, that Assange, was right for what he did...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You literaly cannot check a government, which refuses to allow you to look at it unhindered. Its like doctors, they cant tell you about your prostate without looking up your bunghole.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, I think the best option available to Mr Assange is the European Court of Human Rights because appeals made there of, have allowed various 'Real Criminals' to escape deportation, yet here we have a martar, a man that is shown to 'appear' as an anti-establishment Truth Crusader!...

However. 2 Things strike me as strange & something terrifies me...

1: If we wanted tension in the world between different nations to be heightened from these disclosures in whatever way chosen by those in the know, it would serve as a useful tool.

2. The Media do not report on subjects they do not wish the masses to be informed of & anyone that poses a true threat to their system such as John Kennedy is 'Hushed up'.

The thing that scares me is the thought I have that it wouldn't matter what 'shocking/enlightening' information comes about from 'Wiki-Leaks' the people wont bat an eye lid!

Lee.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

edit on 7/12/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C
Well, I think the best option available to Mr Assange is the European Court of Human Rights because appeals made there of, have allowed various 'Real Criminals' to escape deportation, yet here we have a martar, a man that is shown to 'appear' as an anti-establishment Truth Crusader!...

However. 2 Things strike me as strange & something terrifies me...

1: If we wanted tension in the world between different nations to be heightened from these disclosures in whatever way chosen by those in the know, it would serve as a useful tool.

2. The Media do not report on subjects they do not wish the masses to be informed of & anyone that poses a true threat to their system such as John Kennedy is 'Hushed up'.

The thing that scares me is the thought I have that it wouldn't matter what 'shocking/enlightening' information comes about from 'Wiki-Leaks' the people wont bat an eye lid!

Lee.

I share your concerns, It would be like they were watching it on tv,helpless just a spectator, What the media have been reporting is setting up characters in a play,setting up the bad guys in our minds,.I do hope Im wrong though.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

You literaly cannot check a government, which refuses to allow you to look at it unhindered. Its like doctors, they cant tell you about your prostate without looking up your bunghole.

If you are taking that angle, well, how would it feel if a technician takes pix of the procedure and posts them on Wikileaks?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C

People feel powerless. They're afraid of the treatment that people like Assange get. Ever notice how, when there's some kind of uprising, out comes financial difficulties? These industrial fatcats have people on complete chokehold.

People who make these decisions are the people behind the curtain, they're the people you won't see in the news or in the media. It's hard to stand up to an enemy that you can't really see.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

it's not about patient confidentiality, it's about exposing the truth. I don't see what the confidentiality of a prostate examine has to do with exposing corruption in goverment.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join