It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
More of Anna Ardin, one of the accusers: www.liquida.com...

Julian Assange’s chief accuser in Sweden has a significant history of work with anti-Castro groups, at least one of which is US funded and openly supported by a former CIA agent convicted in the mass murder of seventy three Cubans on an airliner he was involved in blowing up.

edit on 2010-12-7 by Torre because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
A new Swedish prosecutor had reopened an investigation against Assange despite a previous prosecutor deciding against pressing charges. One of the women involved in the case had after the alleged rape incident thrown a party for Assange’s benefit. That and other actions by the women involved persuaded the original prosecutor not to charge Assange. One of the women has been found to have connections to the CIA suggesting Assange may have been set up in a ‘honey trap’ operation.The arrest and detention of Assange creates confusion over how and when future diplomatic cables will be released. Of special interest, are those concerning UFOs.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by thecinic
Just got done watching glen beck..

He laid out the whole story.

The two women who were fans of assanges were mad because they found out he was sleeping with the other one..

The two women got talking and decided to go to the police because they found out assange was playing them..

The "crime" is called surprised sex...

These two ornery women who got upset mind you they are two left wing nut job women..

Made up BS and the left using their own (assange) to stir global uprise (which is working)

I do not support wikileaks and what they are doing but I now believe this whole rape BS is made up from two crazy left wing loon chicks who got played and should of saw it coming.

The one women had a blog mind you "seven ways to legally get revenge"

It all makes sense now, you can thank glen beck for the change of mind...

edit on 7-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

I could ask you how "the left" controls Assange. He's merely an editor on a leaks site that gets info from people who have figured out that the NEWS MEDIA has embargoed such things as investigative journalism. There is no "left cabal" in this country -- there is only Corporate, Military, and Religion. Beck is their tool -- if anyone is raising the rabble, it's him, and he's pointing the torches and pitchforks at anyone who is a thorn in the side of the establishment.

"Beck laid the whole thing out..." if it were not that he was useful to the fascists, he would otherwise only be employable at a park bench yelling at pigeons.

Huh. Interesting opinion especially after he said how Beck helped him see that Assange was being unfairly charged by girls who had a personal vendetta against him.

Sounds to me like Beck was on Assanges side on this one.

I do NOT see your point, sir.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima
(from yet another thread)

Swedes always liked to play all sides of the fence, in order to chicken out of trouble, and the UK is a US-run proxy state.

Hi,

I dont agree with your comment of the UK being a US-run proxy state. Just follow the money trail....it does not stop at Wall Street, trust me.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Why all the drama?

By drama you must mean the involvement of Interpol, in a kurfuffle over condom use between consenting adults.

Perhaps if this attempt to bring him to justice fails, some outstanding parking tickets could be manufactured .............. then NATO could get involved.

Drama indeed .

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

He's denying the charges.....if the charges are trumped up (as say in the Glen Beck scenario) then they were at the very least supported by someone higher up in Sweden......why would he want to go back into the hands of the people setting him up? That is of course if it is a set up...... Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i highly doubt he is a double rapist. that would make him a serial rapist.

he does look like a guy who short change hookers though.

most likely these two girls found are looking to make a buck.

i don't think there is enough evidence to convict because they brought the charges months after the fact it's going to be his word against theirs type situation.
edit on 7-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
WASHINGTON (Reuters) The two Swedish women who accuse WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange of sexual misconduct were at first not seeking to bring charges against him. They just wanted to track him down and persuade him to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases, according to several people in contact with his entourage at the time.
www.reuters.com...
This article tells me that if there is no corruption in this trial he should be released in jiffy. It was a lawyer who persuaded the prosecutor to reinstate rape charges not the women. The women only wanted to find him to test him for std's after sexual intercourse. I really find it hard to believe interpol is hyping up about this. The prosecutor dropped the charges initially obviously because the charges were silly.

edit on 7-12-2010 by shikori because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by shikori because: grammatical errors

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
His British barrister stated that he had remained in Sweden for 30 days to help resolve these questions so if he was available and they couldn’t get to the bottom of this in 30 days (if true) then I’m not sure they deserve to extradite him. It also sounds very very fishy that this all comes to fruition when the furor over the WikiLeaks release is at its height. If you can tell me they aren’t related with a straight face (or some evidence) then I might believe you (not).

Sounds like retroactive rape to me. If a man can be even charged, much less brought to trial and convicted, with rape or even molestation for having a condom break and being reluctant to use one, but then actually using one it is a sad day.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Remember the London subway bombings?

Yes, but that shows that our enemies are in fact more interested in blowing up civilians in their everyday lives, than blowing up Dick Cheney's alpaca farm. That only goes to show those cables are really of no significance, nor danger to us. And again, they were outdated.

Really? So the USS Cole attack was no significance?

Was the Cole a site that was leaked by wikileaks? I stated that the sites listed in the leak, were of no significance, it's pretty clear, not sure how you misunderstood.
edit on 7-12-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Alright WikiLeaks comrades - it's time to release the Insurance File password!

The file is being circulated all over - but the one place I know of for sure is on tracker.concen.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

A TWEET FROM WIKILEAKS

wikileaks:Today's actions against our editor-in-chief Julian Assange won't affect our operations: we will release more cables tonight as normal.

I wonder will the wikileaks staff now have to stand trial for the FBI for all peeing on the street? Since they are still publishing cables.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
...and now, the previously secret targets are no longer secret, so our adversaries can start operational planning.

Swell, innit?

Wake up.

I'm not the one who is asleep. Do you really not understand the nature of our supposed adversaries? Those sites listed in the leak are not good targets, at all. Again, if they truly were vital, they would be well guarded. Do you think they would just leave them open to attack, counting on some notion that they're secret? No, they wouldn't. Our adversaries have plenty of unguarded targets, FULL of civilians, at their fingertips. With our unguarded borders, if they truly wanted to attack us, they could, again and again. They could bring this country to it's knees, without one piece of secret info. But they haven't. Why do you suppose that is? Maybe because they're not as great a threat as our government has made them out to be? And maybe the attacks that have happened thus far, were permitted to happen in order to gain support for their aggressive foreign policy and securing resources? Sure seems that way to me.

Wake up.
edit on 7-12-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here is the one of the alledged women sofia found it on a blog
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bc188a9121a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This just made me throw up in my mouth, a little....

The United States is pleased to announce that it will host Unesco's World Press Freedom Day event in 2011, from 1-3 May in Washington, DC.

Ironic? Read the next paragraph from the press release:

The theme for next year's commemoration will be 21st Century Media: New Frontiers, New Barriers. The United States places technology and innovation at the forefront of its diplomatic and development efforts. New media has empowered citizens around the world to report on their circumstances, express opinions on world events, and exchange information in environments sometimes hostile to such exercises of individuals' right to freedom of expression. At the same time, we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the free flow of information. We mark events such as World Press Freedom Day in the context of our enduring commitment to support and expand press freedom and the free flow of information in this digital age.

Shameless. You really could not make it up.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
It all makes sense now, you can thank glen beck for the change of mind...

Um, we were telling you that many pages ago. Too bad you need Beck to tell you in order to believe it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Yucky. I knew it couldn't be anyone impressive looking who slept wiyh him. She also looks like the type to press charges over the issue.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Didn't take them long to shut him up now did it?I knew it was only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
She also looks like the type to press charges over the issue.

Press charges? She should have sent him a fruit basket, since he was nice enough to boink somebody so hard on the eyes.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
reply to post by thecinic

Yucky. I knew it couldn't be anyone impressive looking who slept wiyh him. She also looks like the type to press charges over the issue.

That is a 10-pinter, without a doubt.

Which leads to the conclusion that Mr. Assange is an alkie.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join