It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This thread confuses me, I thought those of us on ATS saw the wider picture. We are all pawns, some like myself buck the system others are hoodwinked.

IMHO until mankind realises that politics and religion (not belief) is used as a tool for those humans who crave power and decide enough is enough this kind of thing will go on.

I am hungry cold children are starving someone in power with enough food warmth tells me it is because of my neighbour he is taking everything, of course I am going to look at my neighbour as an enemy. rejoice in his death.

It is imho about time we said enough is enough, lets live and love together, forget those who want to divide and conquer. The vast majority of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist Athiest etc only want to live a decent life without hurting anyone.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There is hatred all over the world,hatred between religions,nations, ideologies.
However the Hatred that comes from Radical Islam is pretty alarming.
I'm not trying to bash Muslims in any way shape or form but i think we would do well not to underestimate the Radicalization of Islam which is currently spreading across the globe.

Ever wondered where all this hatred towards the west is coming from?One day after hearing about the latest suicide bombing or terrorist act carried out in the name of Islam i searched through the internet for answers and came across a non bias documentary which was directed by a Muslim in the united states,it helped open my eyes to what is currently sweeping across most of europe and the rest of the World.
It wont be just Muslims in Palestine that are cheering at this news but thousands perhaps million of radicalized ones all over the world including the UK and united states.
Here is a link to the documentary which i came across called "The Third Jihad".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
I have tried to avoid this op like the plague but i will bite.

I hate islam as much as islam hates jews and have the scar's to prove it and so does my kids.

But where is this hatred got us?

Me

Im down a property in Gaza that I was forced to give to the palestinians for "peace", my kids had to go through councelling because of PTSD bought on through those so called "bottle rockets" that plagued their youth and I have too much blood on my hands as a soldier fighting for Britain and Israel, yet it was all for the sake of those self serving few who spread the hate so that they can retain their power.

Real peace will never happen because both sides leaders have monetary and power advantages. It suits them and their pockets for us to hate each other.

However even though most people recognise this now, there has been too much blood spilt in the investment of hatred to quit.

It will take an extreme act of forgiveness on both sides for real peace to be acheived.

However that will not happen because tptb will never allow their seed of hate to ever be disgarded..

Islam keeps its subjects subjucated in religious bs to further its dominion. It hates the Jews because judaism will not kowtow to it like the Christian west and will fight it. The fighting part just makes more martyrs for islam and furthers the blood feud of Isaac and Ishmael who are brothers that still fight for daddies love.

The only way for a lasting peace then is to rid ourselves of our puppet masters...

And if necessary, stop the spread of islam in the west and keep it in the places it belongs, and keep the west out of islamic countries..

The two are diametric to each other and cannot exist together.

yes and judaism is all candy and rainbows

www.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&channel=s&&sa=X&ei=JVD5TNX3D4SY8QPu7JzECQ&ved =0CB4QvwUoAQ&q=rabbi+segregation&spell=1

Gentiles need to DIE

Gentiles exist to serve Jews

(there also Muslim,christian links i can pop up but since its Muslim Vs Jews) i will stick with that

both are twisted and full of control, i doubt you joined and fought for israel out anything but due to your religion,
and taking your Kids into a warzone was Nuts in its self which you seem to bring up in alot of topics, Give it a rest no one Cares about your Home In GAZA (maybe if it was in Israel and its boundries you could bring it up every time you post on how "the palestinians have started to Kick israelis out of Israeli homes in its boarders,"

by UN LAWs your home is illegal and shouldnt have been built in the Gaza/west bank anyway. (militarized areas of land or occupied land cannot be used to expand boarders)

so give it a rest (wont go into more detail as it will mostly be a personal post towards you)

edit on 3-12-2010 by illusive man because: ?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Rosha

WOW.. talk about blind followers....

"van packed with explosives"??? Delusional?
Show me where you got this info... Oh the police were in on it also? So when they were stopped, they let them keep the TNT?
Pathetic!

Some people only know how to parrot info. Try using logic when filtering the info you take in.

If you have proof the sitation as written didnt take place is hoaxed or made up to suite, if there is evidence - lets see it..if not ..please, seek ego satiation elsewhere. Also, how about you try to debunk the other two links as well before you start trying to pick and choose bits to deride and start to belittle me? No comments on those pictures? No ' great facts' I am missing on those?

The overall point of my post wasnt to bash Israel...though you have leapt to that conclsion with wings on your feet..the point that was being made, was that when you judge another you have three fingers pointing back at you..and that point stands unchallenged.

More importantly...it is a matter of cause and effect not policy that you cant dehumanize another without dehumaizing yourself....that si simply 'what happens' and is a natural consequence of such behavior.

If I had been given 180 illion plus I know what I wouldnt have done with it.....and I am not responsible for the choices of others who do have that financial wealth and choose to do bad or useless things with it.

Two ' Elvis' water bomber helicopters : didyouknow.org... cold havebeen very useful to all the residents of this area right now...and with a unit price of less than 20 million they could have had 100 of them by now...but no..they bought bombs instead.

Thats the difference though between building communities and building empires.."stuff the people attitudes" until....but then that isnt just an IDF phenomenon...what is..is the ' we will do what we want with impunity and stuff you and the world, but the world is responsible for all or pain and disatsers and must help us or it is being evil and antisemetic'.

I for one..am NOT responsible for the state of Israel..its choices, its decisions...its outcomes...and its about time they grew up like the rest of us have had to and make some rational ones instead of ones born from fear - which is the liar feeding them.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

So you are admitting that you completely made that up to suit your agenda? Good to know.. Paper tiger - babbling monkey.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Pictures speak louder then words.

May the true God shun all these cowards who claim come in your name.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I have to ask why you get into these things when you are
an atheist?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Why is this any surprise?
Look what Israel does to the Palestinians.
Zionism=Terrorism

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

I have a funny answer for that. I just would like to explain it latter.
O.k? I would tell you later.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I would cheer and laugh if I was in palistine. Why?

... Because you would have been brainwashed from birth by the cult you were in (Islam) to see Jews as the enemy and to try to kill the 'jew pigs'. That's why you'd cheer and laugh. You would have been brainwashed by the cult you were in and by Hamas to hate since you were a child .. brainwashed by the ignorant and horrid 'kids' tv shows they put out calling for muslim kids to hate the 'jew pigs' and to kill themselves in Jihad. (FARFUR) That's why you'd cheer and laugh. Statistically you'd probably come from a very large family and you wouldn't have much of an education because OVERBREEDING means lack of funds to feed and educate a family, and therefore you would cheer and laugh due to the fact that you are uneducated and simply wouldn't know any better. That's why you'd cheer and laugh.

Conditioning huh...what would you call this then: yfrog.com...
( thats a child of the Nazis throwing a stone on the left and Israelie children writing love notes on bombs for Palestine on the right)
or maybe you could try reading some Jewish Indy press and see what they know and say about their own social conditioning and how they are trying to fight it link: www.jewishindy.com...

"Overbreeding" huh..powerful word that....a specific phrase intended to dehumanize and have your friends view your opposition as animals...and the fact you use it so flippantly here...thats not evidence of a greater subtle conditioning yove been exposed to? How is it not?

Dehumanizing words like that I recall very well were spoken by Eugenics "doctors" before and during the holocaust and again were writen in hiltars Mein Kampf where they were used as a justification then to murder anyone 'not like them' too Link: en.wikipedia.org...
I wonder if Hitlar new he really WAS creating a master race wether or not he'd have changed his policies!

The Palestinain people like any other people around the world, have a right to bear as many children as they see fit..as do the Israelies. Who are you/they to say they are not? hmm?

Its also quite hard to get educated, when your schools have been repeatedly blown up, your intellectuals scientists and high iq boys are imprisoned or killed, your doctors, teachers and professors and parents shot dead or driven of the country... How would you go in the same situation? Not to mention the cumulative effect and impact of PTSD and constant fear on the physical body and human psyche..but ..we knew that didnt we?

Hey its more than likely if you are a child in Gaza it wont matter anyway as percentage wise, you'll likely be dead before it does! Its even harder when and if you do finally rebuild a school house, to know that several of your friends are shot on their way to it..for no reason other than being visible...and that kind of thing kind of makes you scared to go.

The impact on kids : www.ifamericansknew.org... of this sickening family fued of a war is SICKENING and BOTH SIDES need to see that and feel that SHAME to their cores!

Ten bullets needed to murder a 13 yr old huh?
Link:www.ifamericansknew.org...
And these are educated, unconditioned and free, morally conscienced men?

“The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes. Sixty-four percent of children killed during the first six months of 2003 died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, or from indiscriminate fire from Israeli soldiers.”

- Catherine Cook

Maybe you wont even make it that far:
LInk: www.ifamericansknew.org...

I dont think ...any of this fear based control and power based fourth reich bull# is in any way educated or free from conditioning.. as a truely educated person has LEARNT from the past..they dont relive it or become it....and being free of conditioning is to be able to make choices NOT based in fear.

The only saying I can recall that fits here that I can see is: ' they who pluck out their eyes, deride them for their blindness'

This war will not stop..until Israel accepts what it has become...from there..anything is possible.

R

edit on 3-12-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Rosha

So you are admitting that you completely made that up to suit your agenda? Good to know.. Paper tiger - babbling monkey.

....and this folks, is how Israel ( and hte majority of lie based politics) works..
Take something from nothing..make it something else and then try to undermine and choke people with it.

I admited no such thing..you have put words in my mouth. I actually asked YOU for evidence of YOUR statments and words..mine stand and are sourced..where are YOUR sources?

grow up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
not to long ago on bbc news they said it was a majority of palestinian prisoners who died in that buss that got caugth between blazes,..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I was reading another heavy traffic forum, and the comments were horrible, things like wishing all of Israel would burn to the ground, many post like that, I was shocked, I am happy post like that are not allowed here.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I was at another forum earlier and there were some pretty off comments from posters who weren't Muslims as well.
I won't repeat them here, but I don't think this is just a Muslim thing.
Whoever makes sick comments about anyone who dies under such circumstances is really a low life regardless of their religion or even if they are athiests.

We must have read the same forum, and yes there was no way of knowing where the poster were from, but the majority were from other countries.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

I hate islam as much as islam hates jews and have the scar's to prove it and so does my kids.

Me

Im down a property in Gaza that I was forced to give to the palestinians for "peace", my kids had to go through councelling because of PTSD bought on through those so called "bottle rockets" that plagued their youth and I have too much blood on my hands as a soldier fighting for Britain and Israel, yet it was all for the sake of those self serving few who spread the hate so that they can retain their power.

Real peace will never happen because both sides leaders have monetary and power advantages. It suits them and their pockets for us to hate each other.

However even though most people recognise this now, there has been too much blood spilt in the investment of hatred to quit.

It will take an extreme act of forgiveness on both sides for real peace to be acheived.

However that will not happen because tptb will never allow their seed of hate to ever be disgarded..

Islam keeps its subjects subjucated in religious bs to further its dominion. It hates the Jews because judaism will not kowtow to it like the Christian west and will fight it. The fighting part just makes more martyrs for islam and furthers the blood feud of Isaac and Ishmael who are brothers that still fight for daddies love.

The only way for a lasting peace then is to rid ourselves of our puppet masters...

And if necessary, stop the spread of islam in the west and keep it in the places it belongs, and keep the west out of islamic countries..

fficial&channel=s&&sa=X&ei=JVD5TNX3D4SY8QPu7JzECQ&ved =0CB4QvwUoAQ&q=rabbi+segregation&spell=1

Gentiles need to DIE

How long before your home is illegal?

It allready is if you are a council tenant!

I served Britain in war for 18 years yet my service is nothing compared to those who would burn our flag and poppies of our ancsetors, then are housed straight away and furnished!

That ok with you?

And as for the warzone comment,

There would have been peace years ago if that is what they wanted.

It was peaceful in Isreal, in fact both sides had good relationship until tptb on both sides fu@@ed it up and alienated established freindships forever..

You talk like an internet idiot with no experience..

I could not care a rats ass what you think, but my arab freind? Yeah

(there also Muslim,christian links i can pop up but since its Muslim Vs Jews) i will stick with that

both are twisted and full of control, i doubt you joined and fought for israel out anything but due to your religion,
and taking your Kids into a warzone was Nuts in its self which you seem to bring up in alot of topics, Give it a rest no one Cares about your Home In GAZA (maybe if it was in Israel and its boundries you could bring it up every time you post on how "the palestinians have started to Kick israelis out of Israeli homes in its boarders,"

by UN LAWs your home is illegal and shouldnt have been built in the Gaza/west bank anyway. (militarized areas of land or occupied land cannot be used to expand boarders)

so give it a rest (wont go into more detail as it will mostly be a personal post towards you)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

and wasn't it humane of those countries to aid Israel, and lay differences aside if only for a moment?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

Me

Gentiles need to DIE

How long before your home is illegal?

It allready is if you are a council tenant!

I served Britain in war for 18 years yet my service is nothing compared to those who would burn our flag and poppies of our ancsetors, then are housed straight away and furnished!

That ok with you?

And as for the warzone comment,

There would have been peace years ago if that is what they wanted.

It was peaceful in Isreal, in fact both sides had good relationship until tptb on both sides fu@@ed it up and alienated established freindships forever..

You talk like an internet idiot with no experience..

I could not care a rats ass what you think, but my arab freind? Yeah

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

any chance you can sort your quoting out first?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
not to long ago on bbc news they said it was a majority of palestinian prisoners who died in that buss that got caugth between blazes,..

That sounds strange. From three different sources they all claim the bus with guards, were on it's way to help with the evacuation of prisoners, when they got caught by the fire

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What can we say, they have made a bad name for themselves.
More then enough tears have been shed by Palestinians,
any more tears will not put out the fire.
Besides doesn't israel have the best military ?, arms ? bombs ?
. . . yet they cannot take care of a domestic fire ?

U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society
(speaks for itself)
SOURCE :

WikiLeaks: Russian mob laundered $10b with Israeli assets
SOURCE :

edit on 3/12/10 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join