It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You’re an ignorant person and a bigot.

I could put up thousands of KKK or Nazis celebrating black people’s and Jewish peoples plight.

There are over a billion and a half Muslims in the world and I am one of them.

I don’t celebrate peoples suffering but for a fool like you to lump ALL Muslims in with a few jack asses speaks to your ignorance and stupidity and your own bigotry

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by gravitational

These are the same people that celebrated when the 9.11 attacks took place.

What, did they dance on roofs like the Israelis that were filmed??

You mean this,

edit on 12/4/2010 by benevolent tyrant because: to check imbedded video code

nope, he meant this:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I hope the aliens don't judge us by reading popular forums, such as:

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community

Because they do seem to represent a lot of people, A LOT of people. But really what they do represent are basement dwelling trolls and some random anonymous idiots with lots of free time. Even Above Top Secret falls into this more often than not.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Nowhere in that video did they have the actual footage.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to ask why you get into these things when you are
an atheist?

Thats is one of the silliest posts I have seen on ATS......

I am an atheist..Should I ignore all the news about death and hate caused by religion?
Do you also then think skeptics should never get involved in UFO threads?

That is not what I was referring to...

The fact that this member consistantly acclaims that they are an atheist, but then goes on to post such non-atheist views as he does in thread like these is nothing more than inciting argument and contention.

That is what I meant by my post.

As an atheist, I would not expect one to proclaim God, Islam, or any other religion in their posts as "right" or "just", I would expect them to stay on topic and look at the ideology, not try to rile up a religious fight by actually denouncing their own stated views by making comments contrary to those views only to breed contention.

Cheers-
edit on 4-12-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If you white folks hated the KKK, the Nazis, and all the racist that destroyed millions of non white people like you all despise Muslims now because of a few deranged ones amongst them, then the world would be perfect.
edit on 4-12-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
If you white folks hated the KKK, the Nazis, and all the racist that destroyed millions of non white people like you all despise Muslims now because of a few deranged ones amongst them, then the world would be perfect.

I am white. I hate the KKK, Nazi's, racists, and anyone who kills without justification. I do not despise Muslims. And you are wrong about your assertion that without bigotry or hatred the world would be perfect. It would simply be a world with one less problem.

Might I point out, in the spirit of open communication, that your statements make it appear as though you, yourself, have issues with hate. Maybe if you addressed your own hatred towards whites it would take us all a step closer to a world without hate.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Don't say "white folks" please, I'm white but not anti-Muslim, most of the anti-Muslim whites belong to a extreme heretical sect of Christianity known as "Christian Zionism" or "Evangelism" that preaches this and practices crypto-Judaism, and should not be taken as a representation of all of us. They are more Jewish now then white.
I never liked the KKK anyway as that was just a front for Freemasonry, the KKK basically functioned as COINTELPRO by making all white activist movements seem extreme and so all would get condemned.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Do I have issues with hate Sigmund Freud?

No, I have issues since I came on this nutty forum with prejudice against 1 billion plus Muslims who here are talked about in a derogatory fashion that no one cares about.

A few Muslims do something so the whole lot of them is guilty.

According to the mentality of the bigot who started this thread.

I also want to challenge ATS to cease promoting racism, bigotry, and ignorance in the name of free speech.

They are promoting hatred, bigotry, of people that can incite murder and oppression and they worry about me calling a bigot a name!

ATS is promoting ignorance, and bigotry.

When they allow threads like this to exist.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO COUNTER THE IGNORANCE AND BIGOTRY OF THIS THREAD AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO HERE AND OTHER THREADS

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Wow, who is the bigot here??

Are you telling me that Muslims have never committed atrocities in history??

It seems that you are the one that has some hatred against whites.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Do I have issues with hate Sigmund Freud?

It is quite obvious that you have issues with anger or hatred. But I am not judging this at all. If you are justifiably angry or upset then it is perfectly understandable and acceptable. What I am taking issue with is how you are utilizing your anger. Falling to generalizations, base accusation, and this level of "debate" only serves to make divides deeper... It does nothing to enlighten, engage, or heal.

Saying "I hate because I am hated" accomplishes nothing.

No, I have issues since I came on this nutty forum with prejudice against 1 billion plus Muslims who here are talked about in a derogatory fashion that no one cares about.

As I recall you just authored two, no longer extant threads - doing exactly the same thing to Christians. Hyperbolic attacks at an entire people instead of being honest about the very real issue... which is that all groups have bad apples.

Do you not understand that if you sink to the level of what you disagree with, then you become it?

A few Muslims do something so the whole lot of them is guilty.

According to the mentality of the bigot who started this thread.

Again... In your very reactions you don't follow the correct route of simply debating with the OP. You have generalized an entire site, of hundreds of thousands of members, and labeled us all in the same light.

I also want to challenge ATS to cease promoting racism, bigotry, and ignorance in the name of free speech.

They are promoting hatred, bigotry, of people that can incite murder and oppression and they worry about me calling a bigot a name!

ATS is promoting ignorance, and bigotry.

When they allow threads like this to exist.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO COUNTER THE IGNORANCE AND BIGOTRY OF THIS THREAD AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO HERE AND OTHER THREADS

You have every right to counter what you disagree with on ATS. But you must do so in the correct manner. If there are people who have their facts confused, then offer them correct facts! Debate! Educate! Take the opportunity you are afforded to change minds and to enlighten those who might not understand your perspective. Add to the quality of discussion and win people over.

Your present course of action, sadly, will just reinforce negative stereotypes and won't change the mind of a single person.

We are here to deny ignorance. Not to sink to it's level. Please, understand that it is much more noble to speak to ones detractors than to scream at them and call them names. I am not wholly familiar with Islam but I would guess that this kind of approach is taught by it.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
WOW that is sad..but this shows how terrible and out of control the ISlam world is and the internet like it or not has got to be regulated.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
WOW that is sad..but this shows how terrible and out of control the ISlam world is and the internet like it or not has got to be regulated.

well, what would you expect from the people that are at this very moment witnessing spreading democracy with corruption and depleted uranium?...

if I torture you and your family every day for 40 years,
would you be sad if I die in fire?

edit on 4-12-2010 by donhuangenaro because: you

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Funny, us "white folks" including some of my relatives, went to war do defeat the Nazis,. Why? Because we despised what they stood for.
From what I have read of you so far, you sound like an anti-white racist. Maybe you should address that? Regarding Islam in general, my personal readings of the koran do not support the presupposition that it is a religion of peace. Quite the contrary, it seems a cult of war and death. Are there some muslims who are "good people"? Yes, I know a few. One of the things I fought for was freedom of(not from as seems the current rage) religion. I may not like your religion or your beliefs, but I fought for your right to have them. However, Islam is being "tarnished" not just by the actions of a few madmen; but in my opinion they are convicted even more by the inaction of the so called "peaceful" non-radical majority. If most muslims do not believe the trash spewed by these terrorists, why do they not speak up and say so? Where is the outrage from the "moderate" muslim over the "hijacking" of their religion? I see none of it. Now I live in the US, so it is quite possible that there is some censorship of this moderate muslim backlash against the extremists in your midst. If this is true, please provide me with the links or proof of it's existence.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
2 people have been arrested in Israel for the fire.

Reuters

They are not releasing any information on the 2 people yet. They are also saying its possible it was an errant camp fire.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

CBS News - Accident not Arson

edit on 4-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Funny, us "white folks" including some of my relatives, went to war do defeat the Nazis,. Why? Because we despised what they stood for.
From what I have read of you so far, you sound like an anti-white racist. Maybe you should address that? Regarding Islam in general, my personal readings of the koran do not support the presupposition that it is a religion of peace. Quite the contrary, it seems a cult of war and death. Are there some muslims who are "good people"? Yes, I know a few. One of the things I fought for was freedom of(not from as seems the current rage) religion. I may not like your religion or your beliefs, but I fought for your right to have them. However, Islam is being "tarnished" not just by the actions of a few madmen; but in my opinion they are convicted even more by the inaction of the so called "peaceful" non-radical majority. If most muslims do not believe the trash spewed by these terrorists, why do they not speak up and say so? Where is the outrage from the "moderate" muslim over the "hijacking" of their religion? I see none of it. Now I live in the US, so it is quite possible that there is some censorship of this moderate muslim backlash against the extremists in your midst. If this is true, please provide me with the links or proof of it's existence.

Excellent post

Couldn't have said it any better myself

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
"Overbreeding" huh..powerful word that....

TRUTHFUL WORD. And it is EXACTLY what is happening. Muslim men having multiple wives who, on average, have six kids each. Muslim men, with no education and no income level that could possibly support litter after litter of more uneducated religious fanatics. Overpopulaton of an uneducated bunch of yahoooooos ... yeah ... that's a smart way to get your people ahead in the world. :shk:
Outbreeding the enemy ... yes, the Muslim leadership has called for that. War of the womb they call it. Outbreeding. It's a war tactic. Breed as many uneducated war fodder nitwits as possible.

The Palestinain people like any other people around the world, have a right to bear as many children as they see fit..as do the Israelies. Who are you/they to say they are not?

1 - If you can't feed massive numbers of children ... common sense says DO NOT HAVE THEM.
2 - If you can't educate massive numbers of children .. common sense says DO NOT HAVE THEM.

Its also quite hard to get educated, when your schools have been repeatedly blown up,

Then tell HAMAS to stop using schools as points to launch daily rocket attacks from. If they didn't hide behind civilian infrastructure, it wouldn't happen. Hell .. if they would stop the terrorist attacks against Israel, then israel wouldn't have to defend itself. But of course Hamas doesn't want peace. If peace were to erupt in the middle east then Hamas would lose it's power and it's massive international 'aid' $$$. (which doesn't get spent on the people of Palestine but instead goes into Swiss bank accounts and pays for terrorist weapons).

your intellectuals scientists and high iq boys are imprisoned or killed,

Exactly which 'intellectual scientists' are you talking about? And if they are that smart, then what are they doing provoking police to lock them up? And if they are that smart, why are they part of a cult (Islam) that is obviously a load of lies? The Qu'ran is full of errors and contradictions. It's supposed afterlife is one big sex orgy for men and one unending whore-dom for women. If they are so smart .. why are they following that bunk?

your doctors, teachers and professors and parents shot dead or driven of the country...

Provide proof that there are so called 'palestinian' doctors, teachers and professors who are targeted by Israel due to their status. Oh .. and if they leave the country on their own it's because they are the smart ones.

How would you go in the same situation?

- Kick Hamas out because they obviously don't want peace and provoke military responses from Israel.
- Get civilized and quit trying to destroy the soverign country of Israel.
- I'd sure as heck drop that ignorant cult Islam. It's a sex cult full of lies spewed hundreds of years ago by a liar and mass murderer. It's beyond funny how easily the Qu'ran is debunked ... errors and contradictions.

Considering how Islam spread in the Middle East and in North Africa ... at the point of a bloody sword with millions dead and enslaved, and vibrant ancient cultures destroyed ... the whining that Muslims do because Israel exists is pretty hollow.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

WRONG. Truth is truth. Islam is a sex cult. It's all there in their whacky little book - the Qu'ran. READ IT. (hold your nose as you do). The afterlife is an unending orgy for men and an eternity of whore-dom for women. It was invented by a liar and a mass murderer. It was spread at the point of a bloody sword and it destroyed many vibrant civilizations. It's full of misogynistic bunk that is bad for women. Those are facts .. not lies. They are all there in the Qu'ran and in history for everyone to see.

Telling the truth isn't 'racism, bigotry and ignorance'. It's just the truth. It's because of free speech that the truth is heard. The problem is that you don't like the truth being spoken. You just want your twisted Islamic version of truth stated instead of REAL truth. That behavior is rather typical of Islam ... what people say must be in line with Islamic belief or shut them up by force.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You didn't read it yourself, you can't read Arabic, you read one of those mistranslated propaganda pieces that have been debunked and rejected already by mainstream Muslims. Some of course intentionally misinterpret it to suit their agenda just like other religions do.
Kind of like how most of the anti-Muslims in America misinterpret the Bible saying Christianity is supposed to support Israel and use it to justify all the wars in the Middle East because it is to protect Israel.

Other religions have destroyed civilizations also, Jews destroyed the Caananite civilization when invading because it was their promised land. Romans spread Christianity at the point of a sword destroying Europes pagan culture. Its all in the past, we should try to leave it that way.

Even if all you're mistranslations and exagerations were true, you don't really want to do anything about it. The only reason people spread this is to keep the War on Terror going, its obvious after ten years now that they really are not trying to win, no people in caves could stand up to the worlds most advanced military if we really were trying. It is just a way to occupy the mid East to make money for the MIC and big oil, to take out Israel's enemies for them, and to get support for going after their next target Iran. None of that solves the problem, just creates more terrorists.

If you really despise Muslims you should not want anything to do with them at all. So we should not waste time trying to spread democracy to them, instead we should take advantage of the fact that most of them live on the other side of the world and are seperated by oceans and if we stayed on our side of the ocean most Muslims would not be our problem. They have never been known to have a good Navy, mostly just coastal stuff.
Instead people like you are the reason why we will always have to have contact with all these Muslim countries because we have to spread democracy and help our allies. If you don't like them, we should cut off relations with all of the Muslim countries, including "allies" like Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Most average Muslims in those countries would be just as happy to have nothing to do with us.

Obviously you don't support this because it doesn't suit the Neocon/Christian Zionist agenda. This is basically a New World Order agenda because it brings these "rogue nations" into relations with the international community and opens them up to globalisation. This is an Anti-American agenda in the long run and it is unpatriotic.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Let's really be real for a minute. If it were not for oil, none of us would give a damn what they did. If it were not for oil, they would not have the money to do anything. We can get off oil if we try, but the big corporations make too much money off of oil to ever allow that to happen. The only nation in that area that I care one little bit about, has no oil.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join