It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
"Firefighters battled the blaze through the night
About 40 people have died in what is thought to be Israel's largest ever forest fire, police have said. Many of the victims were prison guards traveling on a bus which was caught in the inferno in the Carmel Mountains near the northern city of Haifa."

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Muslim website show the horrific scene of the torched bodies of the Israelis.
Warning: Viewer Discretion Is Advised

www.muslm.net...

Feel free to use online translation to read this disgusting texts.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

This is just another mark in many deaths by both sides. An eye for an eye. How can we make peace? Does peace even exist?

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Can you please change your topic title to something that doesn't condemn a whole religion because of a few comments on some forum ?

I might be against the muslim religion but topic titles like these are just not a good idea.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

I agree! The OP should change the title to their thread. Because all Muslims are not the cause of the deaths.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I agree, or we could quote a few special rabies to even it up..

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Can you please change your topic title to something that doesn't condemn a whole religion because of a few comments on some forum ?

I might be against the muslim religion but topic titles like these are just not a good idea.

No, I can't and I wont.
This came from a major Muslim Forum. These are the same people that celebrated when the 9.11 attacks took place. These are the same people who celebrate beheading. These are the same people who incite and call for a global Muslim rule by ways of holy war against the infidels.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

So let me get's this straight. You have Islam-phobia. you're picturing in your mind that since the Muslims were behind this then all Muslims are evil.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

These are the same people that celebrated when the 9.11 attacks took place.

What, did they dance on roofs like the Israelis that were filmed??

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Can you stay on topic?

How about some human compassion?
These people were burned alive, and Muslims are celebrating their horrific death just because they are Israelis. I bet they don't know some of the dead are not even Jews but Druze.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I was at another forum earlier and there were some pretty off comments from posters who weren't Muslims as well.
I won't repeat them here, but I don't think this is just a Muslim thing.
Whoever makes sick comments about anyone who dies under such circumstances is really a low life regardless of their religion or even if they are athiests.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It doesn't matter that the people are Jewish. The people were from Israel and of course people from enemy neighboring countries are going to attack them. Just like rival gangs. Telling from your previous threads you worship Israel and believe Palestine is a lie. You're just silly.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

These are the same people that celebrated when the 9.11 attacks took place.

What, did they dance on roofs like the Israelis that were filmed??

The five "dancing" Israelis were never filmed dancing, So take your lies someplace else and stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

These are the same people that have been taught to hate from the day the were born. Living in a war zone and being brainwashed by some deranged leaders can influence even the greatest minds.

If you see them as animals maybe you should treat them like animals and not condemn them for their savage behavior but try to
look at the root cause and hope that you can be the better man and attribute to their improvement.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Can you stay on topic?

How about some human compassion?
These people were burned alive, and Muslims are celebrating their horrific death just because they are Israelis. I bet they don't know some of the dead are not even Jews but Druze.

I had compassion itn the original thread..
You are just attacking muslims so I believe I am perfectly on topic mate..

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire

That's your title..I don't see you asking for compassion..
edit on 3-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Who cares for god's sake. Extreme Jews will celebrate muslim deaths. Extremist christians will celebrate maybe either.

Had enough of non-news about extreme islamists.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm going to be on topic and discuss the comparison of deaths in Israel and Palestine. The OP has put the the lenses of ignorance on and believes Israel is innocent and that Israel is the victim. What is shocking. Israel commits more crimes then a small batch of terrorist can dig out.
If America Knew
Palestine Death Toll 1,000
There is more where this came from.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Problem is, these animals have guns and IEDs...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stimmy

Problem is, these animals have guns and IEDs...

As opposed to Tanks, Jets and Heavily armed soldiers..??

Yep, that's gotta be a worry..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Can you offer a tranlsation of the forum you have linked to? I'd like to see what people are saying so i can be sure they are actually celebrating these deaths before commenting further. The pictures on the forum may be graphic, but unless you can translate we have no idea wht the comments on the forum are or if you are correct in saying they are celebrating the deaths.

In many countries they don't have watered down news like we get. They get real pictures of dead people, just like the ones shown on the forum.

You cannot interpret adding graphic pictures as celebration. Indeed, i've seen pictures of charred bodies from 9/11. I saw bodies in Gaza burnt with White Phosphorous. It doesn't mean the websites that had them on there were celebrating the event or their deaths.

So please make no further comments until you can give a proper translation. Then i can comment further when i have all the information.

[edit] Just to note i've tried using Google translater and its all gibberish.

e.g
Arabic to English translation
I remember the pictures of our brothers in Gaza, how they burnt them with white phosphorus

Here the P-Jabbar Ichoum fire in the world before the afterlife ..

We ask the neighborhood Gayoom to speed up the doom of all assisted by the infidelity and tyranny

Oh God, you have the victory of Islam by Taiz and his family .. And destroy the infidels and collaborators

Shirk God Doctor Aboblal Paradise ... And the joy of your heart and joy to your topic
edit on 3-12-2010 by Nammu because: adding translation

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Can't you see how you are victim of a pointless anger?

Just as these muslims you are speaking so loudly about, many christians, jews and what-not cheered when Iraq, Afghanistan and so on were attacked. There are always people like that, and I don't see that you are much different.. You just happen to be on the other side of the fence.

I sincerely recommend you some self-observation. K thanks.

-v
edit on 3-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 770

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join