It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by Xcathdra

There is no need for me to make Israel look bad.

They do an excellent job of that themselves

Classic obfuscation technique. Why dont you take some time to research your posts to make sure your information is, you know, accurate, so you can stop looking bad.

I guess like Israel, you dont need any help either.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Classic obfuscation technique. Why dont you take some time to research your posts to make sure your information is, you know, accurate, so you can stop looking bad.

Yea yea m8, whatever.

I read the story and what I posted was accurate.

Just you keep digging a great big hole for yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Danbones

Do those same families get the exact same ability to do that to the Palestinians who were dancing in the street in the west bank and gaza?

Or is it just reserved for those pesky Israelis?

That is totally cowardly my friend considering that the 911 was an inside job there is no comparison.
those dancing israelis could have saved every ones lives that day instead they celebrated the slaughter of the their allies.
( if thats what you are defending thats dipicable)

The palistinians, if they were celebrating
( we have heard that before, and it was proven to be a lie, remember 911?, or Saddam's statue?)
were celebrating the misfortions of a nazi like invader who blockades cookies.
if you can't tell the difference you're opinion don't really count for mush does it?
have an nice day

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: spellin unfixed spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yea yea m8, whatever.

I read the story and what I posted was accurate.

Just you keep digging a great big hole for yourself.

You were proven completely wrong, yet you insist your post was accurate, while everyone with two eyes and some gray matter between the ears can tell the truth by reading YOUR source.
You know, it's not the prime minister guarding the check point, but a tired bored private who day dreams of his girlfriend.

You talk about digging holes? Man you are digging craters and grasping at straws trying not to fall deeper as far as I can see.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Dude, by all means make up any story you like that fits your agenda....... but the article I refered to makes no mention of what you say.

It did, and you seem to have ignored it and interpreted the whole thing the way you enjoy seeing Israel- The evil asshole Nazi fascist regime that oppresses the poor Palestinian people. You keep reinforcing your own opinions regardless of facts, so what's the point?

I really don't see any point in wasting breath on the likes of you. I remember you coming here to broaden your horizons.. You seem to have done just the opposite.

presumably because the Israelis were begging for help from anyone.

Of course Israel can later make up excuses and grovel all it wants

If I was the firefighters I would tell Israel to stick there award up their sick arse.

Cut down on the hate talk, you're coming off as an offensive asshole, which I'm sure you aren't.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by bigyin

Dude, by all means make up any story you like that fits your agenda....... but the article I refered to makes no mention of what you say.

It did, and you seem to have ignored it and interpreted the whole thing the way you enjoy seeing Israel- The evil asshole Nazi fascist regime that oppresses the poor Palestinian people. You keep reinforcing your own opinions regardless of facts, so what's the point?

I really don't see any point in wasting breath on the likes of you. I remember you coming here to broaden your horizons.. You seem to have done just the opposite.

presumably because the Israelis were begging for help from anyone.

Of course Israel can later make up excuses and grovel all it wants

If I was the firefighters I would tell Israel to stick there award up their sick arse.

Cut down on the hate talk, you're coming off as an offensive asshole, which I'm sure you aren't.

lol

your like a stuck record, trotting out the same lame lines time after time.

Come on you can do better

get your supervisor to send you on a refresher course

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Everyone's entitled to have their own opinion, me and you can respectfully disagree, I don't have a problem with that, as long as it's respectful. It usually isn't.

But really, what's the point of debating these issues if you can't do anything but reinforce your own previous opinions?

And honestly, do you really think I'm some kind of Mossad agent? I come here for the same reasons as you, I do the same thing as you, hell, I'm probably the same age as you, so, what, I'm an agent now because I debate well? Because I know how to use google to find information?

Really... It seems like you see me as some kind of enemy.. Seriously, how stupid is that?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

Everyone's entitled to have their own opinion, me and you can respectfully disagree, I don't have a problem with that, as long as it's respectful. It usually isn't.

But really, what's the point of debating these issues if you can't do anything but reinforce your own previous opinions?

And honestly, do you really think I'm some kind of Mossad agent? I come here for the same reasons as you, I do the same thing as you, hell, I'm probably the same age as you, so, what, I'm an agent now because I debate well? Because I know how to use google to find information?

Really... It seems like you see me as some kind of enemy.. Seriously, how stupid is that?

Well tbh I didn't come on to debate the report that I cited.

I simply linked to it and took it for what it said.

It is you and your buddy that started throwing the personal insults about.

So I don't see why I need to be bothered with any of you.

With regard to the item I linked to it states exactly what I stated about it. Some guys who were let in to fight a fire later got refused entry.

Thats the simple fact of the situation.

Maybe things changed later maybe they didn't who knows. Go ahead and flag up what happened next.

Just because you and your fellow zio fan group don't like facts is not my problem.

Get over it..... and stop with the hatred

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I don't hate. I don't hate Islam, I don't hate the Palestinians, I don't hate Arabs, and I don't hate you.
I mean, my posts in this thread alone show this very well.

Disappointed, maybe.
Frustrated, always.
Tireeed of these one sided comments, yes.

I was okay with you publishing the link and the facts, I wasn't okay with you saying that Israel, as an entity, rejected these people, when it was the one the organized the event and invited these people in the first place.

Yes, it was stupid, irritating, avoidable, did I mention stupid? I agree, but to immediately assume that it was intentional, that it is somehow a manifestation of evil Zionism is doing nothing but polarizes opinions even more.

Is that what we want to do here? Take everything at face value? "They weren't allowed in, it must be because they're all racists" kind of thing? That's what bothers me, not this stupid, stupid incident.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

I don't hate. I don't hate Islam, I don't hate the Palestinians, I don't hate Arabs, and I don't hate you.
I mean, my posts in this thread alone show this very well.

Disappointed, maybe.
Frustrated, always.
Tireeed of these one sided comments, yes.

I was okay with you publishing the link and the facts, I wasn't okay with you saying that Israel, as an entity, rejected these people, when it was the one the organized the event and invited these people in the first place.

Yes, it was stupid, irritating, avoidable, did I mention stupid? I agree, but to immediately assume that it was intentional, that it is somehow a manifestation of evil Zionism is doing nothing but polarizes opinions even more.

Is that what we want to do here? Take everything at face value? "They weren't allowed in, it must be because they're all racists" kind of thing? That's what bothers me, not this stupid, stupid incident.

Here is a quote of my post

I see that Israel has refused to let the same firefighters re enter Israel to attand a ceremony to thank those who helped to put out the flames. Source Way to go Israel

Notice I didn't say any of the things you have accused me of saying

Now lets see your post right after mine

No point, the guy's brainwashed.. Let him open his silly little thread, get a million flags and stars from other people who can only read narratives, and be done with it..

Do you want to apologise now, or are you going to continue with your little charade ?
edit on 17-12-2010 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I see that Israel has refused

That's what I meant. Maybe you didn't mean Israel as a whole, maybe you didn't insinuate it was intentional, maybe you did mean it was some stupid bureaucratic mistake..

If you did I apologize.

I apologize anyway if you were offended, it wasn't meant to offend, I'm simply stating what I believe to be true.

You have an article about an idiotic mistake that stopped 3 out of 10 firemen, that were invited by Israel to a ceremony Israel arranged for those firemen.

You see an article about how Israel allowed those firemen to enter when they needed them, and then didn't allow them to enter when they were no longer needed.

My friend, I am afraid you have lost all ability to see anything beyond your complete and utter despise of Israel.

And I say that not to offend, and with all due respect.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I rest my case.

Lets everyone see what we are up against ... as if we didn't know already

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

See, you're not even trying to explain your views, you're just convinced that they're right, and anyone telling you otherwise is some kind of, what was the term you used? Zio bum boy, I believe?

Why can't you just explain to me, as an adult to an adult, why are you so sure this denial of entry was malicious and not an error or some kind of misunderstanding at the checkpost? They were, after all, invited by Israel.

Why can't you explain your opinion? If you feel you've already explained yourself in any way and I've somehow missed it, please point it out.

Why can't we be civil?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

See, you're not even trying to explain your views, you're just convinced that they're right, and anyone telling you otherwise is some kind of, what was the term you used? Zio bum boy, I believe?

Why can't you just explain to me, as an adult to an adult, why are you so sure this denial of entry was malicious and not an error or some kind of misunderstanding at the checkpost? They were, after all, invited by Israel.

Why can't you explain your opinion? If you feel you've already explained yourself in any way and I've somehow missed it, please point it out.

Why can't we be civil?

I can be civil. It's you who throws the insults. I've had to report you more than once for it, and I've asked you to leave me alone on ATS. I'm gonna ask you again right now to get tae # off my case.

However I don't suppose you will, your contract won't allow it.

I already said I wasn't here to discuss the incident, I merely pointed it out as a gross cock up by Isreal.

One would think that an opportunity like this to do something right they would go to great lengths to make sure everything was in order.

Obviously everything wasn't in order cos some people got stopped from entering.

So either:

Israel couldn't care less hence the lax attention to detail
Israel did it deliberatly to demean the Palestinians. They have a record of this sort of thing.
Israel employs complete numpties on its borders, as somebody else suggested.

or there's your version, Israel cares a lot, wanted to show gratitude, but failed to sort out passes due to an admin error ....... a bit odd for a country that prides itself on expertise in many complex areas. How hard can it be to get 10 guys through a checkpoint ?

If Israel can't sort out some passes for heros should they really be in charge of 200 nuclear weapons ?

Face it dummy they screwed up ....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Israel couldn't care less hence the lax attention to detail
Israel did it deliberatly to demean the Palestinians. They have a record of this sort of thing.
Israel employs complete numpties on its borders, as somebody else suggested.

Okay, good, so my question was, and this whole time has been- Why did you immediately choose the second option?

All it takes is one guy that couldn't care less on the office side, and one complete numpty on the border to screw the whole thing up.

It's no more ludicrous than Israel organizing this whole event for the sole purpose of holding three guys at the border to humiliate them. What could it possibly gain from such a thing?

So the question that you keep refusing to answer is- Why are you so sure this denial of entry was malicious and not an error or some kind of misunderstanding at the checkpost?

P.S I'll talk to the guys at the office, I'll try to get the Bigyin clause off of my contract so we can both get some rest, in the meantime just answer the question..

At any rate this is getting petty and boring, just answer the damn question..

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join